JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 462 értékelés megtekintése
Very productive
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, május 23.
I liked working there & I loved working with my fellow co-workers. If someone needed help we would help them right away. Customers would ask about our opinions on the things that they wanted to buy or thought about buying.
Human Resources Supervisor at JCPenney
Human Resources Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2018, július 30.
Working at JCPenny was fairly interesting, as the human resources supervisor you have a lot of responsibilities including human resources, scheduling, payroll, omnichannel sales, credit acquisition, department sales goals, store sales goals, office management, recovery, fitting rooms, banking, and forensic accounting to determine cash variances and more.

The best part of working for JCPenney was, for the most part, the freedom to make decisions that were best for your customer and store and the charities and volunteer work that we did.

Unfortunately, there is very little work life balance at JCPenney, I would often receive e-mails and phone calls after I left for the day, or would be scheduled for meetings on my day off.

As an HR person, I found that their absence policy was ridiculously lenient, associates and managers could be absent or late up to 12 times a year and I could not terminate them for tardiness/absences, even if an associate did a no call/no show I would have to wait for three consecutive no call/no show events before they would let me terminate an employee.

Another issue was with job security, every year that I worked for JCPenney they eliminated one or more full-time positions at the store level. Even if you had received an all-star rating on your review, you were not guaranteed to have a job the following year if cost-cutting was needed by corporate.

My store was selected for closure even though it made a profit due to not being large enough to fit the companies future vision of what a store needed to be successful.
Ability to make decisions
Kontra érvek
Job Security, work life balance, company long term viability.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
Fun place to work
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, november 28.
I really enjoyed working for Penney's. It was a fun relaxed environment . We were like a big family , and most of all I loved the customers. Also the hours were perfect with my schedule.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, tough personal life balance
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, október 27.
Can be fun if you can stay above the "noise" and focus on driving top line sales. Tough to get time off and the expectation is that you are answering emails 24/7. Not a lot of consideration for personal life.
good pay
no time off
jcpenny summary
Pa - Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, október 18.
Met incoming customers and provided immediate assistance.Retrieved alternate items and sizes on request.Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.Completed purchases with cash, credit and debit payment methods.Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer levels.
quick-paced and fun
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 22.
Each day was very very busy. I learned how to work a cash register and JCP taught me a lot of patience. The majority of the managers were great and they worked with you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Exciting place to work.
Credit and Catalog customer service. (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 21.
Jcpenney's was a good company to work for very fast pace during holidays but slower pace in between . I love working with the public meeting new people and offering my expertise on catalog sales . I enjoyed making people happy by the time they leave my desk after placing catalog orders and applying for a credit card and being approved the best part of my day. Management for the most part attended to our needs as store associates their really was no hardest part of the job as long as you apply yourself anything was possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees worked together well to perform duties.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, augusztus 17.
From the time you walked in the door in the morning always something to do,which is what I
liked about working there...pleasant atmosphere.Learned that I really enjoyed helping people,too many management come and go...the hardest part of the job never enough employees to help customers therefore there customer service went down the drain.. and watching it happen right before my eyes..hard to see that ...The most enjoyable the people I worked with and meeting new people everyday..
Pro érvek
Treated the employees with a nice luncheon once in a while
Kontra érvek
Only 15 minute breaks, had to stay in the store during your break, not aloud to shop on yur break.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Fun
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia2017, június 16.
Good job loss prevention was very fun I would recommend this job to anyone who needs a steady income and they also have good benefits and ways to move up in company
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
District Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, március 28.
The company does not have a great vision burning through revenue without a forward thinking strategy. Just laid off over 6,000 employees after creating hundreds of jobs. Instead of fixing apparel business for what the company is known for, they are more concerned about selling HVAC, Major Appliances and Flooring. The JCP identity is looking more and more like Sears.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
All employees are friendly and inviting
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, március 21.
I have been here a little shy of three years I have loved the job since I started learning and growing in so many different way
Recently found out they are closing the location I am at and it breaks my heart I felt like as a team we worked well together helping and assisting customers
Friendly environment
Only part time positions
Productive and fun
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2016, december 14.
Clock in go straight to task which is either stocking or cash register. Take a break then go back to work.Go back to work and see if you had to stay overnight if the store was busy.
Pay
na
Medical Assistant Externship (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2016, május 29.
I worked here when i was a student in school. I worked in customer service in the womens department. It was an enjoyable job meeting new people and interacting with the shoppers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2016, április 3.
Everything was easy to learn and it helps you have an open mind. The workplace environment was very friendly and I got along with all the co-worker.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very pleasant and professional work atmosphere.
Loss Prevention Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2015, november 5.
I enjoyed my tenure as a Loss Prevention associate at J.C. Penney.A typical work day was challenging but rewarding at the same.Monitoring for criminal activity and apprehending suspected shoplifters was not easy but knowing i prevented a potential crime and protected company assets was rewarding for me.The management and staff was some of the most enjoyable people I've ever worked with and they made my time there a pleasant experience.I learned a lot about reading body language and providing customer service,and the hardest part was leaving the company.
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Not knowing the criminal back ground of some of the shoplifters
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 16Nem 12Jelentés
love this place
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  philadelphia mills mall2015, augusztus 19.
I love working here everyone was so nice, great team work now its no longer the outlet its the regular store, but it was a great place.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Overall experience JCPenny
Cashier/Fitting Room Attendant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2015, augusztus 5.
I truly believe that JCPenny as a company needs to improve their management. I felt as if I was always completing everyone else projects on top of mine. This job really helped me with my customer service skills, time management and etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 2Jelentés
productive
Sales/Restock Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  philadelphia, p.a2015, június 3.
• Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
• Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features,
• Great customer service
• Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 3Jelentés
Exciting, and Beneficial Place to work at
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2015, január 7.
This job taught me how to deal directly with customers, and point of sale system. I met many new friends, and enjoyed the fast pace environment!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
productive workplace
jc penny (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2014, december 28.
a typical day at jc penny start slow but it gets faster as time go on especially during the holiday seasons like thanksgiving,black Friday and Christmas eve.what i learned there is the fast paced environment is challenging.the management there is good i had no problem with management. my co-workers there are friendly and good you i got a good vibe working there.the hardest part of the day was when i had to do recovery in the mens big and tall section the most enjoyable part was being able to help the customers with what they needed
15 and 30 minutes brakes good staff
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van