Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Philadelphia, PA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Philadelphia, PA33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was good and the benefits were good to I just couldn't support myself financially because I just wasn't making enough money to pay my rent and my bills. But I loved doing sales.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was employed in the Catalog and Credit Departments. I was pleased with the working environment, Staff, and Customers. The Job had slow periods and busy periods, and I had to adapt to both.
Pro érvek
Meeting and dealing with Customers of all backgrounds.
None.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there & I loved working with my fellow co-workers. If someone needed help we would help them right away. Customers would ask about our opinions on the things that they wanted to buy or thought about buying.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenny was fairly interesting, as the human resources supervisor you have a lot of responsibilities including human resources, scheduling, payroll, omnichannel sales, credit acquisition, department sales goals, store sales goals, office management, recovery, fitting rooms, banking, and forensic accounting to determine cash variances and more.

The best part of working for JCPenney was, for the most part, the freedom to make decisions that were best for your customer and store and the charities and volunteer work that we did.

Unfortunately, there is very little work life balance at JCPenney, I would often receive e-mails and phone calls after I left for the day, or would be scheduled for meetings on my day off.

As an HR person, I found that their absence policy was ridiculously lenient, associates and managers could be absent or late up to 12 times a year and I could not terminate them for tardiness/absences, even if an associate did a no call/no show I would have to wait for three consecutive no call/no show events before they would let me terminate an employee.

Another issue was with job security, every year that I worked for JCPenney they eliminated one or more full-time positions at the store level. Even if you had received an all-star rating on your review, you were not guaranteed to have a job the following year if cost-cutting was needed by corporate.

My store was selected for closure even though it made a profit due to not being large enough to fit the companies future vision of what a store needed to be successful.
Ability to make decisions
Kontra érvek
Job Security, work life balance, company long term viability.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for Penney's. It was a fun relaxed environment . We were like a big family , and most of all I loved the customers. Also the hours were perfect with my schedule.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be fun if you can stay above the "noise" and focus on driving top line sales. Tough to get time off and the expectation is that you are answering emails 24/7. Not a lot of consideration for personal life.
good pay
no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Met incoming customers and provided immediate assistance.Retrieved alternate items and sizes on request.Listened to customer needs and preferences to provide accurate advice.Completed purchases with cash, credit and debit payment methods.Worked flexible schedule to accommodate changing customer levels.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day was very very busy. I learned how to work a cash register and JCP taught me a lot of patience. The majority of the managers were great and they worked with you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney's was a good company to work for very fast pace during holidays but slower pace in between . I love working with the public meeting new people and offering my expertise on catalog sales . I enjoyed making people happy by the time they leave my desk after placing catalog orders and applying for a credit card and being approved the best part of my day. Management for the most part attended to our needs as store associates their really was no hardest part of the job as long as you apply yourself anything was possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
From the time you walked in the door in the morning always something to do,which is what I
liked about working there...pleasant atmosphere.Learned that I really enjoyed helping people,too many management come and go...the hardest part of the job never enough employees to help customers therefore there customer service went down the drain.. and watching it happen right before my eyes..hard to see that ...The most enjoyable the people I worked with and meeting new people everyday..
Pro érvek
Treated the employees with a nice luncheon once in a while
Kontra érvek
Only 15 minute breaks, had to stay in the store during your break, not aloud to shop on yur break.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job loss prevention was very fun I would recommend this job to anyone who needs a steady income and they also have good benefits and ways to move up in company
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company does not have a great vision burning through revenue without a forward thinking strategy. Just laid off over 6,000 employees after creating hundreds of jobs. Instead of fixing apparel business for what the company is known for, they are more concerned about selling HVAC, Major Appliances and Flooring. The JCP identity is looking more and more like Sears.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been here a little shy of three years I have loved the job since I started learning and growing in so many different way
Recently found out they are closing the location I am at and it breaks my heart I felt like as a team we worked well together helping and assisting customers
Friendly environment
Only part time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clock in go straight to task which is either stocking or cash register. Take a break then go back to work.Go back to work and see if you had to stay overnight if the store was busy.
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here when i was a student in school. I worked in customer service in the womens department. It was an enjoyable job meeting new people and interacting with the shoppers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything was easy to learn and it helps you have an open mind. The workplace environment was very friendly and I got along with all the co-worker.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my tenure as a Loss Prevention associate at J.C. Penney.A typical work day was challenging but rewarding at the same.Monitoring for criminal activity and apprehending suspected shoplifters was not easy but knowing i prevented a potential crime and protected company assets was rewarding for me.The management and staff was some of the most enjoyable people I've ever worked with and they made my time there a pleasant experience.I learned a lot about reading body language and providing customer service,and the hardest part was leaving the company.
Great benifits
Kontra érvek
Not knowing the criminal back ground of some of the shoplifters
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working here everyone was so nice, great team work now its no longer the outlet its the regular store, but it was a great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I truly believe that JCPenny as a company needs to improve their management. I felt as if I was always completing everyone else projects on top of mine. This job really helped me with my customer service skills, time management and etc.
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Generate sales by determining customer's needs.
• Develop product knowledge by learning the merchandise features,

• Great customer service

• Understand all systems and procedures relating to sales and credit transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job taught me how to deal directly with customers, and point of sale system. I met many new friends, and enjoyed the fast pace environment!
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés