Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Peoria, IL

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 249 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Jcpenneys till I became permanent I messed up on counting the register and was accused of taking 2 dollars I was in shock by the fact my checks were like 250-300 I didn’t need to take vending machine type of money I understand I’m responsible for the money in the register but 2 dollars shouldn’t automatically make you think I took it especially coming off of Christmas time my check was 500.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved working here. it was fun it was easy and it was enjoyable! if i could do it all over again i most definitely would
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here even tho i didn't get to stay long. The store had this competition going on amongst the coworkers. We would try to get the customers to sign up for a Jcpenney card and if they did it we were able to get on the walkie talkies and say what we did. And the other sections would reply back with a woo or something good. Plus we got a bonus on our paychecks for every card we gave away.
Pro érvek
discount
Kontra érvek
no cons
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Penneys through both my undergraduate and graduate career. For the most part, the managers were flexible with my hours and understanding that I was a student and could only work a certain amount. The discount was a perk as well.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work. No recognition. No balance between work and family. Little room for advancement.