JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Peoria, IL

24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, but it has it's moments
Men's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, május 28.
Working in a retail environment can come with its situational stress, but working here (at least at this specific store) was stressful all the time. Recovery used to be the main focus until they started focusing more on earning credit card applications. As long as you manage your time between the register and the sales floor evenly, you should be able to get both of the jobs done and be home before 11 PM.

Other than the unavoidable, my store had a really fun staff to work with. Varying diversity between me and my coworkers put up no barriers for our work or friendships. Very friendly staff and management even under stressful circumstances.

Training is very simple but you get more than just the basics when you work here. I've had manager experience broken down to me when I was just a sales associate, so this is perfect for someone's first retail job if they need experience in all types of departments.
Pro érvek
Flexible scheduling, adequate break time
Kontra érvek
Stressful, credit card app orientated job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Learned alot
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, május 15.
Great work environment. like a second family
not big on advancement from within store, usually brought people from other stores to fill positions. flexible hours
Awesome people work there
very low salary
Munkahelyi kultúra
Omni Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2019, április 24.
I honestly love working here. The managers are all great. You can't slack off and you'll probably be busy most of the time. The hard part is getting credit card applications and they are a big deal while working here.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long days at JCP very fast but great workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, november 21.
I Liked the discounts the most I love clothes I enjoyed helping customers pick out things to wear for special events, There I learned inventory and stocking. Didn't really like my crew that much most where lazy so there where days I was picking up slack not a big problem shows leadership I didn't like not getting recognized
discounts
staff
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
decent
Costumer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, november 16.
I like it its a cool safe place to work at and you get awesome discounts. and you get payed more for holidays so im really looking forward to that. Its a good job.
great place
Designer Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, augusztus 16.
supervisor was super great and working black friday was fun, they buy lunch all the time and have pot lucks they are open to opinions and work with you with schedules and have great discounts
discounts
Kontra érvek
old hair products salon needs updated
The work place of Jcpennys and Sephora
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, június 11.
The workplace of Jcpennys and Sephora were great as far as getting to know the different personalities of the costumers. After working in the juniors department, I decided to transfer to the Sephora department due to me wanting to expand my experience in the makeup field. Unfortunately the management in Sephora wasn't professional at all.
Getting gratis
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
decent retail job that get some customer service experience
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL 616132017, április 6.
this was my first jon and it was seasonal, it has its ups and downs but i strongly recommend it for anyone that's looking for a job, its a great start in a customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
proudctive place to go fun to work there
Sales support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, február 23.
fun to work there
learn to put costumer first and she get her Penney wroth
management is great they know what there doing
hardest part is then the costumer can find something they want
enjoyable is then the leave with a smile
Munkahelyi kultúra
Caring employees, great team work
Men's Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2016, december 8.
JCP was a nice place to work. Really never had any problems with any coworkers or customers. They definitely care about their employees. Although, I find it upsetting that even though I tried to get transferred, even came in for an interview at the McAllen, Tx location, and they wouldn't hire me. Had been working with Penney's for almost a year and the Penney's in Texas still wouldn't hire me. Arrived right in time for seasonal too... Kind of bogus. But overall, good company.
Sales Associate
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2016, december 3.
JCP was a fun job that I really learned to hone my customer service skills with. I interacted with a lot of different kinds of people. The downside is that this is a retail job so sometimes during peak seasons you work long hours late into the night and it is hard to enjoy your holidays.
Good customer service experience
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2016, szeptember 23.
Great place to work, most of staff very friendly as should be in a customer service environment, will work around your schooling as long as you don't give your exact school schedule, Don't always take into account the time to get there or the fact that you may have to stay after to get additional help
Pro érvek
Easy access, along multiple bus lines
Kontra érvek
Everyone part time, no guaranteed hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for Part-Time and not much else
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2016, július 8.
For the time that I worked at JCP, it did not take long for me to realize that this was not the place I felt I could advance in, or would continue to work for long-term. From my experience, if you had a personal relationship with staff, some employees were granted extra attention/opportunity for advancement. If you were only there to work, you were looked at differently, if looked at at all. The schedule most of the time didn't fit with what was going on outside of work/couldn't get fixed. Most areas of the store were usually not tidy, but weren't kept after by employees. Access to help requests for a customer often went unanswered, and assistance calls weren't responded to in a timely manner.
Benefits for part- and full-time staff, 401K options, employee discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Been there a year
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2016, július 7.
I'm been with JCP for just over a year now. I loved it until recently. We have new managers that are rude. They have also been cutting our hours even though we are under staffed, and giving the newer people more hours even though they don't know what they are doing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Cashier/Customer Service Representative
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2015, szeptember 25.
I liked to be a cashier and a Customer Service Representative. Also, I liked to help people all the time. I would like to be a manager or go into Human Resources one day.
Helping People
Kontra érvek
I really don't have a lot of cons to my jobs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stepping stone in developing retail and customer service skills.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2015, július 11.
This job provided as a great way to learn more about retail businesses; I thoroughly enjoyed being given new tasks and mastering them throughout my time with this company.
They did, however, schedule me multiple time during school hours although I had changed my availability. It seemed very unorganized as a whole which caused myself and several of my coworkers to feel insecure about our jobs there.
I learned how to work well with coworkers and accomplish more as a team. I also gained confidence in my performance and got over my shyness around customers. I'm naturally sort of a neat freak so I would often be praised my managers for having a clean and organized sales floor.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No hours, but other employees are wonderful
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2015, április 8.
In the little over a year that I worked here, we went through THREE store managers. The one they finally landed on was very particular on how hours for employees would be. If you could not work 9am-3pm or 3pm-9pm, you would not be working there at all. He also would only schedule you for 2-3 days a week. You also only make minimum wage, and I never received a raise in the year I was there. Other than those things, the job itself is not bad at all as long as you like working with customers and clothes. Your co-workers will become like a second family and I enjoyed working with them.
great co-workers, easy job
Kontra érvek
hours and availability, low pay, no raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for a part time job
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2014, augusztus 25.
Working at JCPenney was probably one of the better part time jobs that I've had. While the wages weren't the best, they paid me more than any part-time job I held while in Illinois.

I felt that management did their best to listen to my concerns and adress them individually
employee recognition and prizes
long hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 4Jelentés
ok place to work
Talent Resource Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2013, október 24.
would recommend to work there, just seems there is always more things to do, but on the bright side, day goes by fast
every other weekend off
drive
easy
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2013, szeptember 9.
i loved working here. it was fun it was easy and it was enjoyable! if i could do it all over again i most definitely would
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van