Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pensacola, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pensacola, FL33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like communicating and helping people. Customers are number one. No matter what situation you encounter whether it's good or bad we have to fix the situation and make the customers happy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny Pensacola has a very organized and supportive team of associates. Everyone is treated fairly and management is prompt to service customers issues or questions, as well as associate needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You get constantly burrated by the elderly and their holiday hours are ridiculous and overall cruel. I do love the people that work there but its really a dead end job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job, they just need better management. The supervisors were never on the same page. One would tell you to do something, and another would come by and ask in a condescending tone what you were up to as if you were off task. It simply was not fair.
Flexible schedule
No fixed hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was awful. They do not know how to do anything or how to treat customers with customer service. There was always people stealing and they did absolutely nothing about it. Schedule 9 days in a row at times. Do not know their extended hours so they don’t have anyone scheduled for those times, then have to beg you to stay late.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is checking out customers, helping them find what they need, and cleaning. I have learned while employed at JCPenny about different clothes lines. The work culture is retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the highly competitive working environment and absolutely love to make buying decisions to keep my selling floor stocked and presented appealing to our guests.
Friendly and competitive
Kontra érvek
Not able to be reassigned as manager if needed
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked here in high school till I graduated and it was an okay job. I stayed for my DCT program it required me to have a job. My pay for the whole 2 and half years I was here never changed. I was paid 8.05 an hour which is minimum wage.
managment and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved my job, Loved the people I worked with and for. Sorry I had to leave for family reasons. Very relaxed. Felt like family.Never felt rushed nor did they grade you on how fast you were on register with customers. Always open door policy with management.
Friendly work place
need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. It was a fun place to work. We were able to move up in the company really fast for the most part. If you are a hard worker and know how to take initiative, you will do great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a warm working environment and was always a cheerful place to work. All the departments worked hand in hand to ensure that the days went smoothly and when sells were being held.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management was always very rude and unorganized, also very pushy. My duties/responsibilities were usually not clearly defined. The customers are always very rude, but other staff my level were nice.
30 minute lunch break
poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a nice place to work while it lasted and the people there were mostly welcoming to me when I first started. I would recommend it being a starter up place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a good experience to have is a retail job. Black Friday is probably a retailers positions worst nightmare, but if you know what you're doing when it comes round, then you should have nothing to fear. Great co workers, if you have spoken to any. A little bit of the customers will be having a bad day, but you are the person they speak to so try to make the best of it, even if they are not in a good mood, don't let their bad temper get to you! Overall a good work experience.
Pro érvek
Holiday supplied lunches, good discount
Kontra érvek
Depends on what kind of management you have
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is young and Stupid. They can fix the young. If you are not one of click that runs the store they treat you like dirt. They have no clue on customer service yet they shout it all the time. They treat customers as a problem. I found it a horrid place to work with out much benefits. They were very bad at communicating changes and policys. Most the manager only objective is to get promoted or get money for college
Pro érvek
Not very busy great discounts
Kontra érvek
Strange hours not enough hours terrible co workers out of touch manager
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would not give time off when requested to focus on school, cut hours if not enough credit card applications, managers were uptight and sketchy. A lot of favortism best time to work there is seasonal when they offer some people up to $12hr. Cashiers are nice mostly minors.
credit card compensation
difficult managers and hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work is to stock clothes on shelves, hang, and fold them. In the meantime you must always greet customers and show them our latest clothes that are on sale.
Munkahelyi kultúra
During the time i was there, i always had clientele and always had a good time. The staff is friendly and the company cares about its employees. Go check it out
Pro érvek
its a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is easy. Customers aren't too bad to deal with. It can be boring when it's slow and holidays can be stressful, but overall it's great
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work included unloading shipment of merchandise, putting merchandise on the floor, and helping customers. Hardest part of the job was the physical labor.
Good discounts