JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pensacola, FL

32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
very supportive team
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, november 24.
JCPenny Pensacola has a very organized and supportive team of associates. Everyone is treated fairly and management is prompt to service customers issues or questions, as well as associate needs.
Was not a fun place
Cahier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 27.
You get constantly burrated by the elderly and their holiday hours are ridiculous and overall cruel. I do love the people that work there but its really a dead end job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upbeat and the coworkers are friendly
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, október 21.
Working here was such a pleasure. I would recommend working at JCPenney to anyone who is looking for a job.
To this day I continue to find myself popping in there and seeing what deals they have. Needless to say: you all rock :)
Good first job
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, szeptember 21.
Good first job, they just need better management. The supervisors were never on the same page. One would tell you to do something, and another would come by and ask in a condescending tone what you were up to as if you were off task. It simply was not fair.
Flexible schedule
No fixed hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Sales Specialist
Sales Specialist/Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, június 11.
A typical day at work is checking out customers, helping them find what they need, and cleaning. I have learned while employed at JCPenny about different clothes lines. The work culture is retail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer services are challenging and fast paced
Department Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2019, január 4.
I enjoyed the highly competitive working environment and absolutely love to make buying decisions to keep my selling floor stocked and presented appealing to our guests.
Friendly and competitive
Kontra érvek
Not able to be reassigned as manager if needed
Jc Penney's
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTAIVE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, december 26.
I worked here in high school till I graduated and it was an okay job. I stayed for my DCT program it required me to have a job. My pay for the whole 2 and half years I was here never changed. I was paid 8.05 an hour which is minimum wage.
managment and pay
Loved it.
Sales Audit (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola fl2018, november 29.
Loved my job, Loved the people I worked with and for. Sorry I had to leave for family reasons. Very relaxed. Felt like family.Never felt rushed nor did they grade you on how fast you were on register with customers. Always open door policy with management.
Friendly work place
need more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and great starter job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, november 28.
I enjoyed working at JCPenney. It was a fun place to work. We were able to move up in the company really fast for the most part. If you are a hard worker and know how to take initiative, you will do great.
Penny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, október 25.
This was a warm working environment and was always a cheerful place to work. All the departments worked hand in hand to ensure that the days went smoothly and when sells were being held.
Very Messy
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, augusztus 23.
Management was always very rude and unorganized, also very pushy. My duties/responsibilities were usually not clearly defined. The customers are always very rude, but other staff my level were nice.
30 minute lunch break
poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Different
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, április 30.
It was a nice place to work while it lasted and the people there were mostly welcoming to me when I first started. I would recommend it being a starter up place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for an entry position/ first job
Team Member/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, március 24.
Definitely a good experience to have is a retail job. Black Friday is probably a retailers positions worst nightmare, but if you know what you're doing when it comes round, then you should have nothing to fear. Great co workers, if you have spoken to any. A little bit of the customers will be having a bad day, but you are the person they speak to so try to make the best of it, even if they are not in a good mood, don't let their bad temper get to you! Overall a good work experience.
Pro érvek
Holiday supplied lunches, good discount
Kontra érvek
Depends on what kind of management you have
1,0
Horrible people poor managment
associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola2018, március 12.
The management is young and Stupid. They can fix the young. If you are not one of click that runs the store they treat you like dirt. They have no clue on customer service yet they shout it all the time. They treat customers as a problem. I found it a horrid place to work with out much benefits. They were very bad at communicating changes and policys. Most the manager only objective is to get promoted or get money for college
Pro érvek
Not very busy great discounts
Kontra érvek
Strange hours not enough hours terrible co workers out of touch manager
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Stressful and Overwhelming
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2018, január 18.
Would not give time off when requested to focus on school, cut hours if not enough credit card applications, managers were uptight and sketchy. A lot of favortism best time to work there is seasonal when they offer some people up to $12hr. Cashiers are nice mostly minors.
credit card compensation
difficult managers and hours
A typical day at work
Inventory/Stock Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, május 18.
A typical day at work is to stock clothes on shelves, hang, and fold them. In the meantime you must always greet customers and show them our latest clothes that are on sale.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
great starting place
Senior Designer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, április 17.
During the time i was there, i always had clientele and always had a good time. The staff is friendly and the company cares about its employees. Go check it out
Pro érvek
its a great place to work
Great benefits
Merchandise Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2017, február 12.
The job is easy. Customers aren't too bad to deal with. It can be boring when it's slow and holidays can be stressful, but overall it's great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney was a good place to work.
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL 325042017, január 18.
A typical day at work included unloading shipment of merchandise, putting merchandise on the floor, and helping customers. Hardest part of the job was the physical labor.
Good discounts
Very physical
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive and fun work evironment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pensacola, FL2016, november 28.
My experience working at JcPenney was very positive. The management interacted with all of us great and made sure to reward those that exceeded the goals of the day/week/month. I had great hours during the holidays. The discount was awesome, specially in Sephora. I really enjoyed working here. They worked around my classes great and I picked up a lot of shifts when I needed to. I got time off when I needed it as well.
Pro érvek
free food, rewards, positive managers, friendly
old building
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van