JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pendleton, OR

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 029 értékelés megtekintése
4,0
Great Job
Store Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2019, február 15.
Incredible coworkers, great advancement opportunities. Stressful as any job that is fast paced. Some issues with communication. Loved working here wish they didn't close.
Pro érvek
Great opportunities, great pay for supervisor or manager
No benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
I loved this job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2018, június 21.
I absolutely loved working here! It saddens me that i am no longer able to, since the store at the Pendleton location went out of business. While i was employed though, every day was amazing! All of my coworkers were great to be around on a daily basis. My manager was the greatest manager ive ever had! The only thing that I personally struggled with was meeting the stores required quota with credit card sign ups. I think the overall company should change their policy to make the quota numbers a bit more reasonable for rural areas. But other than that i would go back to JCPenney in a heart beat if i had the oportunity.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2018, február 20.
I absolutely Loved working for this company. They were very cooperative when it came to working around my schedule. I received a 25% discount on ALL items, even if they were on sale.
Frequent breaks, Awesome discounts
Weekly sales requirements
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
3,0
Excellent on-site work culture
MERCHANDISER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR and La Grand, OR2017, augusztus 5.
I've worked for JC Penney Co. off and on for over twelve years, at two separate locations.

I've found staff to generally be extremely fun to work with, as well as highly capable.

While the company seems to currently be faltering, including closing down many locations (specifically including the two I have worked at), JC Penney Co. has continuously provided excellent retail service for over a century.

I'm proud to have worked with such amazing people.
401k, friendly work culture
Kontra érvek
Poor staffing/not enough work hours available
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2016, június 14.
JCP in Pendleton is tons of fun to work at, the management team are great at motivating you to do better at your job and can always come up with more projects if you need something to do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in a customer oriented place.
supervisosr (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, OR2015, december 11.
Lots of fun at times unless working with a low amount of help which made it hard. I went through 3 managers, which made it hard getting used of new managers with different ideas but became accustomed. Changing to different people, we did have quite the turnover. Meeting new people was awesome. Dealing with different problems on a weekly or daily basis. Getting to the knowledge of what needed to be done by contacting help on the other side of the country.
hours of work
Kontra érvek
working with people that did not help on the floor.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van