Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pendleton, OR

7 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 123 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Need to encourage and promote diversity. Need better wages and benefits. Lack of working hours. The job needs more clear tasks and responsibilities.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incredible coworkers, great advancement opportunities. Stressful as any job that is fast paced. Some issues with communication. Loved working here wish they didn't close.
Pro érvek
Great opportunities, great pay for supervisor or manager
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely loved working here! It saddens me that i am no longer able to, since the store at the Pendleton location went out of business. While i was employed though, every day was amazing! All of my coworkers were great to be around on a daily basis. My manager was the greatest manager ive ever had! The only thing that I personally struggled with was meeting the stores required quota with credit card sign ups. I think the overall company should change their policy to make the quota numbers a bit more reasonable for rural areas. But other than that i would go back to JCPenney in a heart beat if i had the oportunity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I absolutely Loved working for this company. They were very cooperative when it came to working around my schedule. I received a 25% discount on ALL items, even if they were on sale.
Frequent breaks, Awesome discounts
Weekly sales requirements
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've worked for JC Penney Co. off and on for over twelve years, at two separate locations.

I've found staff to generally be extremely fun to work with, as well as highly capable.

While the company seems to currently be faltering, including closing down many locations (specifically including the two I have worked at), JC Penney Co. has continuously provided excellent retail service for over a century.

I'm proud to have worked with such amazing people.
401k, friendly work culture
Kontra érvek
Poor staffing/not enough work hours available
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP in Pendleton is tons of fun to work at, the management team are great at motivating you to do better at your job and can always come up with more projects if you need something to do
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of fun at times unless working with a low amount of help which made it hard. I went through 3 managers, which made it hard getting used of new managers with different ideas but became accustomed. Changing to different people, we did have quite the turnover. Meeting new people was awesome. Dealing with different problems on a weekly or daily basis. Getting to the knowledge of what needed to be done by contacting help on the other side of the country.
hours of work
Kontra érvek
working with people that did not help on the floor.