Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pembroke Pines, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pembroke Pines, FL25 értékelés
25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 246 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
One would expect to greet smiling, friendly customers and staff members. Familiarizing with the merchandise to help identify the adequate outfit for the different client requests. Management is kind in assisting and delegating work in an efficient matter. The most challenging part may be dealing with a customer that you may have suspicions of. The most enjoyable part of the job is that the work environment is very festive and fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenneys was a great work environment. Was one of the first jobs I had and they gave me opportunity to grow. Definitely met a lot of people. Management was great and were always opened to feedback. The hardest job about the job was having people apply for credit card. They were really strict when it came to that
Munkahelyi kultúra
was agreat temporary,, I learned a lot , all the team was great. .ABILITIES Domain of the computer. fast learning. Oriented to work with the public. Well organized, creative, responsible and punctual. Able to work under pressure. Ability to adapt easily to changes.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here, I was just learning about photography and they were a very helpful company. They helped me excel in many different areas as in posing, cropping, lighting, and dealing with a fast pace work environment.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny was my first retail job. Jcpenny was my first part time job. I learned a lot them also I had 1 year with the company. employee discount was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Things could be more neat and the managers need a lot more training as they will make your life h e l l. Sometimes the hours can become very crazy. There just needs to be more training or something.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good job but you need to have a lot of patience if you are going to be a photographer for a family company like this one otherwise you'll go crazy.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Swamped from October-December cant get any days off to do anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Really a VERY fast paced environment to work in. If you like the challenges of retail you will love it with this company. Very challenging environment to work in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i had a great experience at JcPenneys despite of seasonal position and unfortunately having to let me go, i fell in love with it the hours were solid and you always had a job to do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPENNY gave me a gateway to many oppourtunities that included, meeting people, advertising my job abilities, and eventully finding new work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They had a great employee discount and flexible hours. All my managers and supervisors were extremely helpful and always willing to help. The customers can be difficult but no more than at any retail place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced especially on the holidays. Friendly environment, coworkers are nice. Managers are nice as well. Customers are harsh sometimes. Gotta work fast and be fast sometimes and not get overwhelmed with what your doing.
Meeting new people
Kontra érvek
Staying long hours in the night, closing/cleaning up the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not room for growth Learned a lot of positions and was able to do virtually all positions but was never given the opportunity. Difficult associates to work with considering a major language barrier but was able to practice my spanish speaking.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you've worked in a retail store before, this is no different. Crazy Black Friday's, open/closer lifestyle, customer service skills required
discount on levi's jeans
Kontra érvek
working every holiday and weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a place I would want to go back to because of constant pushing you to sell, sell, sell the JC Penny card even after customer refuses 3 times.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches on occiasons and discount on everything in the store.
Kontra érvek
Schedule, No team work, Managers dont know whats going on ever
Munkahelyi kultúra
In a typical day I would assist customers in various departments and fill in for other employees in other departments. I would assist customers with on-line ordering, and with any product questions or concerns. I would multi -task between customers and keep the floor organized. The hardest part was when I had to work over time because the departments would be very disorganized. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with JCPenny and meeting new people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Although it was stressful at times, the staff was great at working as a team. I made many friends. The management staff always backed you up and was very helpful.
great coworkers
at times no breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales associate include greeting customers. Assisting guests with finding merchandise. Stocking and organizing product on the sales floor. Ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies.
Versatility work environment
Kontra érvek
Everyone wants to manage, and not wanting to micromanage.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full department and product knowledge , and know how to handle basic in adjacent departments. Maintain the in-stock condition of assigned areas, and ensure that it is clean. Appropriately handle difficult and complicated sales. Examined merchandise to verify that it was correctly priced and displayed. Executed floor sets and merchandise of the department.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy retail store from open to close. No benefits. Only part-time hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managers are nice, and also the co-workers are very friendly.