Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Pearland, TX

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Pearland, TX22 értékelés
22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
This a good part time job while you're in school or have another full-time job. You can request flexible shifts but will have to work weekends and holidays. Employee discount is good for shopping.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is the management at each point in time.
Those who belong or related the top management do not work for the company but are paid

Job attitude is very poor.

The hardworking ones continues to bear the brunt and the load of those idle marauders. It is the serious and hardworking ones that are always at the receiving end and if you complain, you suffer for it.. Cant recomend
Kontra érvek
Allow the hardworking ones to suffer
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always room for opportunity in advancing customer service decisions
Challenging team to give above and beyond when working as a team

Opportunity to approve in skill training
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is definitely quite the place. A typical work day as a cashier involves making sure you are where you need to be, then standing at the register and checking out customers. When there aren't many customers, you're folding and refolding the same things everyday. For a 5 hour shift it feels as though you worked 8 hours, and when you see your paycheck, it's easy to get upset and feel that you aren't being paid enough for the work you do, that is, if you're doing everything the managers tell you to do at any given time during work (and actually doing it). Hours are wildly inconsistent as I have only worked 5 hour shifts for the past 4 months and maybe only work 1 day a week, 2 if I'm lucky, and it's only because they push cashiers to try and motivate customers to sign up for the credit card. If you don't get enough to sign up, then your hours are decreased dramatically. Promotions are little to none unless you are already in upper management (in terms of Shift leads in store). I have been a cashier for quite some time, and have witnessed new hires taking positions that should be given to long time workers who have enough experience to be there.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The workplace is a chill environment if everyone works together for the common goal. All of the managers were encouraging in regards to gaining credit and helping cashiers with doing so
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dying company with rats all running from a sinking ship. Then you have the fantasy people who think the company is going to come back in all it's glory.

skeleton crews and slave wages. having to hire people at 8.50 a hour. Means getting the never had a job kid to the ones who can't hold a job.

Cleaning crew has been cut back and employees are expected to clean bathrooms dressing rooms with urine on the floor in the changing rooms.

only get 35 hours a week and never ever get over time.

Coupon obsessed customers who want to stand at the register and negotiate the price on every item and demand acceptance of non applicable coupons.

Horrible place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I had this job as ahighschool senior. it was ok for that time. I made $7.50/hour. the fitting room was always a mess. I barely got called to the registers. I was expected to persuade the customers to get jcpenney credit cards.
Munkahelyi kultúra
all things hair, cash handling, customer service. I love what I do. Everyday is different. I get to meet and talk to new people everyday. I want to do more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I usually just go to my assigned department and begin to put cloths back and recover the area m. The hardest part is dealing with uncooperative customers. The best part is meeting people and making new friends.
Discounts, free food occasionally
Tiring, need patience
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a nice place to work, however some of the associates do overshare on their personal lives instead of taking it as a serious workplace. The managers are somewhat understanding when it comes to having to get another associate to cover your shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant bickering amongst employees, too young to deal with no work ethic, no idea of what a real job is, Daily social media pitfalls, need approval from others to see any accomplishment with their jobs, forever supervising each person, even less self motivated persons.
Social people
Unorganized staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
On most days I went in and put things out on the floor and some days we had truck days which was days when we unloaded the truck. Everyone there was cool and fun my manager was fun and nice at times. The hardest thing about the job was learning where everything was supposed to go.
Most weekends was off
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
meeting new people can be a bit scary cause everyone is different but its fun management team is awesome pay is cool team members are fun to be around
different people
Kontra érvek
sometime clothes and shoes everywhere
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was always exciting and we were always interested in what our clients needs were. We felt like professional doctors or geniuses working there, because of the variety of people that we would come across and the things we would learn on a daily. These special occasions and any given day was always something we would look forward for. We really enjoyed coming to work and the friendly, kind staff would always make it better, especially management. The management is award winning and I would recommend their management training to any company or business that is looking for ways to excel. The hardest part of this job way having to say good bye. I would still drop by every now and then to say hi, because it was one of my most remembered and rewarding jobs and I enjoyed almost everyday there.
Pro érvek
Meeting all kinds of people
Kontra érvek
standing on your feet all day
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jc Penney overall is a good work place. Very flexible with schedules and the benefits are great! I'd recommend anyone to work there.
Hours
pay wage
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun job but doesn't pay well. Even for employees who have been there for years. Defintely a job for teenagers for sure. They mostly offer part-time work.
Free Pizza
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, Short hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job but it is very difficult to build my clientel with the store not really promoting salon. we start at minimum wage which is extremely hard to live off of as a parent.
this job would be perfect for someone who has no kids and young getting into the cosmetology world.
Pro érvek
able to build your clientele
Kontra érvek
have to go get your clientel
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is working the fitting room and making sure everything is clean. When the line gets long at the cash registers I have to go up front and help ring up customers. I get along very well with my co-workers and together, we get a lot of things done quickly. The hardest part of the job would be having to constantly clean out the fitting rooms and making sure the floor looks good. The most enjoyable part is when my co-workers and I get everything done.
Pro érvek
Getting to interact with customers
No raises
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable and great place to work at while I was there. The management was great with the hours and we had lots of fun. The best part was meeting new people that I would soon learn would become Family to me. I really really liked working with the customers and with the associates. We all worked as a team and had fun doing what we did which was help customers in what the needed.
Pro érvek
Being with people you work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of room for advancement. Lots of cash flow experience along with customer service contact.
associate discount
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company is okay, just was had to joogle school and this job because they did not want to work with my schdule.