JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Peabody, MA

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
Great Vibe and Good people
Store Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, december 11.
This is a good retail store to work for as a beginner or someone looking for mother's hours. Training was very easy. There's always room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I only worked temporay work approximately 20 hours week schedule varied week to week. Ivworked for about 2 years
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, június 7.
I enjoyed working at JC Penney very nice people worked with great help in beginning of running register which had no prior experience. It was a relaxed job in home department. I changed to children's department towards end of working here. This job was temporary as to what do next preferably in my field of study from school.
Pro érvek
Good discounts on most everything
Very disorganized dept.
Sucked
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2019, március 20.
I won employee of the month 10 times out 1 year and I still feel like i wasnt appreciated at all they never called when they fixed the schedule and the managers really dont care
Employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, december 13.
Keeps you busy so shifts seem to fly by. Managers and ther co workers are very nice and there is always room to make your way up in the company. Managegers help on registers and on the floor so everyone seems equal.
Good management, happy environment
Kontra érvek
Long hours on feet and with arms raised
leadership is everything
Human Resource Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, szeptember 8.
there is alot of turnover in leadership making difficult to balance work load if the right people aren't in charge you wont get much done and training is awful. If you come in will experience and the attitude to swim vs sink you'll make it and it will be a nice place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job, management was terrible
Replenishment Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, július 11.
JC was one of my favorite jobs. Great discount, fun, liked customers. The management made it so miserable people left that had been there for many years . I was a full time employee with a part time status which left me no benefits at all for the first year even though I was working an average of 40 hr weekly. no sick time,no holiday, no vacation, NOTHING
discount, customers
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
1,0
Don’t do it. Go to Macy’s Or Best Buy
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, június 25.
Worse place I’ve ever worked at . Terrible lying immature management. The Peabody MA location has mice running around the store & has dead mice in the break room all the time. There has been some unbelievably disgusting stuff found all the time in the dressing rooms. Save yourself the stress & underpaid checks.
Pro érvek
Discount - but don’t work somewhere you’ll spend your whole paycheck on
Stressful, poor management
Sales Associate and Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, május 30.
I have only worked here for a few months and I have already had many issues and it was not due to myself. I think part of the problem is that I should not work in retail and I do not recommend it for a first job.
Discount
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, május 14.
I worked the holiday season so it was very stressful but taught me to work in stressful, hectic conditions. Also to always have good customer service skills.
nice staff
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long shifts, no days off
1,0
going out od bussiness
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2018, április 23.
the customers where good, management was another matter. they played favorites all the time, usually the ones with attitude got all the praise, and the ones that worked hard got worked harder .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used to be great; gone downhill.
Senior Loss Prevention Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2017, október 2.
When I first started working for JCP it was an excellent environment with great management and good working conditions. As time moved on that changed; good managers retired or moved on and were replaced much less skilled individuals. Company culture changed from an employee-first organization to a corporate-first feel. Benefits changed to programs that were more expensive with less received. Titles (and associated pay rates) were downgraded and changed from Managers to Supervisors to Coordinators to "Specialist" (whatever that means). Retaining good store-level employees became less important; they were reduced in number and piled with more responsibility with no additional compensation or benefit in title, pay, or training. What had been a great place to work and advance became a hellish environment of threats and constant pressure. I left during a departmental "reorganization" which would have downgraded my position and pay but required the same work. Would no longer recommend them as an employer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stock Clerk/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2017, június 5.
Replenishing sales floor with new merchandise, organizing the backroom, ticketing any merchandising with no price tag as well as keeping track of inventory flow.
Not enough workers.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  peabody MA2015, április 19.
There are not enough workers to keep the store in a stoppable state for customers and it reflects badly on the associates who work hard to try and keep the store clean.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, high pressure, productive workplace with oppurtunity to advance based on performance
Support team specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2014, október 7.
I found it to be a good work environment most of the time. Frustrating though in the sense that some of us worked really hard while others slacked and we all were affected by those that didn't work as hard since we were a team. To me it seemed as though those of us who did work hard were not given the recognition in contrast to those who didnt. The management needed to communicate better and organize the work load better and shift resources and the more productive workers to areas that needed more attention than others. The hardest part of the job was watching people slacking at their jobs and not complaining about it. While the most enjoyable part was when we all worked as a team to get our goals for the day accomplished. I learned how difficult it is to keep a department store stocked and organized, appearing neat and clean.
Pro érvek
working as a team and the satisfaction in making the store look good
Kontra érvek
having coworkers who didnt care enough to work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and fun work environment.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2013, november 18.
Very busy place performing great customer service, Point of Sale System, great relationship with co-workers and managers.
The hardest part of the job is the schedule (late at night) because I don't have my own transportation and also I am looking for a full time job.
The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with lots of people, achieve sales goals and great customer service.
Incentives
Kontra érvek
Late nights and part time job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 3Jelentés
It was fun
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2013, január 10.
it was pretty cool, i mean i was in the mens section just folding clothes and helping people find what they needed
i met a lot of people
nothing
very fun and energetic environement..team work 100%
Loss Prevention Officer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peabody, MA2012, július 3.
Monitired entire store via CCTV.. Apprehended shoplifters, interveiwed, and filed proper legal documents. Appeared in court as a representative for store. Also conducted many internal theft cases, in which an employess was stealing or giving merchandise away.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van