Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Peabody, MA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Peabody, MA19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 116 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience at JCPenney was not the best. It was my shortest lasting job. No room for growth, no organization, lots of unnecessary drama, & unfair schedules.
Pro érvek
Youthful environment, good for teens looking for a job.
Kontra érvek
Immaturity took over the management & employers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
they deleted my first review because they should be embarrassed ,i have worked here from almost 2 years and alot has changed, starting with management , the general manager is a nepotist trump supporter ( i have heard him make racial jokes
), hires only white people he knows to high positions, assistant manager is lazy because he know he wont get fired, the merchandise manager is eerly unstable snaps at any moment over the smallest things , the general manager tries to make managements job hard if you upset him prepare for retaliation immediately they have gone through multiple managers and past good associates solely based on their repulsive behavior if you dont completely give your life and happiness you become a target.i will say the associates are actually pretty friendly and welcoming.
staff
Kontra érvek
disgusting micro aggressive racist management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a good retail store to work for as a beginner or someone looking for mother's hours. Training was very easy. There's always room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at JC Penney very nice people worked with great help in beginning of running register which had no prior experience. It was a relaxed job in home department. I changed to children's department towards end of working here. This job was temporary as to what do next preferably in my field of study from school.
Pro érvek
Good discounts on most everything
Very disorganized dept.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I won employee of the month 10 times out 1 year and I still feel like i wasnt appreciated at all they never called when they fixed the schedule and the managers really dont care
Employee discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keeps you busy so shifts seem to fly by. Managers and ther co workers are very nice and there is always room to make your way up in the company. Managegers help on registers and on the floor so everyone seems equal.
Good management, happy environment
Kontra érvek
Long hours on feet and with arms raised
Munkahelyi kultúra
there is alot of turnover in leadership making difficult to balance work load if the right people aren't in charge you wont get much done and training is awful. If you come in will experience and the attitude to swim vs sink you'll make it and it will be a nice place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC was one of my favorite jobs. Great discount, fun, liked customers. The management made it so miserable people left that had been there for many years . I was a full time employee with a part time status which left me no benefits at all for the first year even though I was working an average of 40 hr weekly. no sick time,no holiday, no vacation, NOTHING
discount, customers
management
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worse place I’ve ever worked at . Terrible lying immature management. The Peabody MA location has mice running around the store & has dead mice in the break room all the time. There has been some unbelievably disgusting stuff found all the time in the dressing rooms. Save yourself the stress & underpaid checks.
Pro érvek
Discount - but don’t work somewhere you’ll spend your whole paycheck on
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have only worked here for a few months and I have already had many issues and it was not due to myself. I think part of the problem is that I should not work in retail and I do not recommend it for a first job.
Discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked the holiday season so it was very stressful but taught me to work in stressful, hectic conditions. Also to always have good customer service skills.
nice staff
Kontra érvek
short breaks, long shifts, no days off
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
the customers where good, management was another matter. they played favorites all the time, usually the ones with attitude got all the praise, and the ones that worked hard got worked harder .
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started working for JCP it was an excellent environment with great management and good working conditions. As time moved on that changed; good managers retired or moved on and were replaced much less skilled individuals. Company culture changed from an employee-first organization to a corporate-first feel. Benefits changed to programs that were more expensive with less received. Titles (and associated pay rates) were downgraded and changed from Managers to Supervisors to Coordinators to "Specialist" (whatever that means). Retaining good store-level employees became less important; they were reduced in number and piled with more responsibility with no additional compensation or benefit in title, pay, or training. What had been a great place to work and advance became a hellish environment of threats and constant pressure. I left during a departmental "reorganization" which would have downgraded my position and pay but required the same work. Would no longer recommend them as an employer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Replenishing sales floor with new merchandise, organizing the backroom, ticketing any merchandising with no price tag as well as keeping track of inventory flow.
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are not enough workers to keep the store in a stoppable state for customers and it reflects badly on the associates who work hard to try and keep the store clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found it to be a good work environment most of the time. Frustrating though in the sense that some of us worked really hard while others slacked and we all were affected by those that didn't work as hard since we were a team. To me it seemed as though those of us who did work hard were not given the recognition in contrast to those who didnt. The management needed to communicate better and organize the work load better and shift resources and the more productive workers to areas that needed more attention than others. The hardest part of the job was watching people slacking at their jobs and not complaining about it. While the most enjoyable part was when we all worked as a team to get our goals for the day accomplished. I learned how difficult it is to keep a department store stocked and organized, appearing neat and clean.
Pro érvek
working as a team and the satisfaction in making the store look good
Kontra érvek
having coworkers who didnt care enough to work hard
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy place performing great customer service, Point of Sale System, great relationship with co-workers and managers.
The hardest part of the job is the schedule (late at night) because I don't have my own transportation and also I am looking for a full time job.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with lots of people, achieve sales goals and great customer service.
Incentives
Kontra érvek
Late nights and part time job
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was pretty cool, i mean i was in the mens section just folding clothes and helping people find what they needed
i met a lot of people
nothing
Munkahelyi kultúra
Monitired entire store via CCTV.. Apprehended shoplifters, interveiwed, and filed proper legal documents. Appeared in court as a representative for store. Also conducted many internal theft cases, in which an employess was stealing or giving merchandise away.