JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Parma, OH

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned things there but that was because I made sure of it
Licensed Master Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, december 13.
It was a little slower than what I was use to and it wasn't worth traveling so far and not have sufficient clients.I did enjoy watching what other stylist created.
Pro érvek
Watching other stylist at work creating and changing people's lives.
Not enough business
JCPENNEY was 1 of my favorite places of employment
Men's Sales Associate, Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2019, január 31.
I actually enjoyed my time at JCPENNEY; the atmosphere was ok,some associates were friendly,some not so friendly, the customers were very friendly, easy to assist with small matters.I actually look forward to going to work on some days,working doubles,etc. I'd be so fatigued but still managed to make it to work on my next scheduled shift. Overall,the experience was wonderful and if given the opportunity I'd do it all over again. A typical day of work for me included buying breakfast, getting dressed, clocking in and attending our morning meetings,then unlocking the doors for the waiting customers.i would then proceed to do my daily duties,which included but were not limited to, assisting customers, ringing the cash register,retrieving online orders,etc.Some days I hated to leave work, others I'd be relieved.the management team was very friendly, easy to get along with.There was never really a difficult part of the job for me, the easiest part of the job was assisting the customers efficiently and thoroughly. The workplace culture was very friendly and tolerable.
Pro érvek
Free breakfast and lunches, perks and benefits
Insufficient hrs, short breaks
Hair Stylist
Hairdresser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, november 18.
Working for JC Penney Styling Salon was a rewarding experience with continual training and customer interaction. Meeting new customers and addressing their needs was both satisfying and rewarding. The company was great to work for and had great benefits.
Pro érvek
Great pay and nice benefits
work hours were 32 per week and I would have loved more
My first job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, augusztus 18.
This was a great place to work I wish I could have been there longer I loved it but I was hired for holiday season. The best job I've had in my life to be honest
Bad Company
Photographer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, augusztus 3.
The regulations are far too strict, the managers are very rude and unorganized, and the pay and hours are nowhere near enough to survive on. The only enjoyable part of the job is making the customers happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
fun workplace
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, május 22.
co-workers were fun and friendly, management could have been a bit better but the hours were flexible and an ideal job while in school. only down side was that at the time I was told I would not have the same shift on the same day of the week but found I would have to request it off.
Pro érvek
understood work life/ personal life balance
Kontra érvek
have to work most weekends
jcp
SEPHORA PRODUCT CONSULTANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2018, április 28.
i've been working at jcp for years and i love it. its truly a family friendly workplace. i enjoy my manger and my wage. only bad thing about jcp is they are slow moving company when it comes to technology
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Relaxed, friendly and team motivated
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2017, október 15.
Overall it's a nice place, coworkers are helpful and team oriented. The customers are nice and management is very helpful and supporting. I enjoy working here
Pro érvek
Supportive coworkers, discounts, relaxed atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Not enough hours, pay could be higher
Stressful
Pricing Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2017, július 27.
Although I started out loving my job at Jcpenney, that quickly changed due to the lady who was put in charge in my department. She had no clue on what she was doing, would schedule me a few hours a day but expected me to always stay over my scheduled shift due to the job not being done. Other than the management, it was a decent place of employment.
Intense but enjoyable
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  parma, Oh2015, október 18.
Its a good place to start, the one store in Robinson,PA its good on every aspect they keep you informed of your progress and the progress of the store a decent amount of hours for starters, but the store 2010 in Parma OH management is not good but is not bad, the problem is : because of the managament the hours of the employs seen to be hurt, so not even a decent amount of hours
free coffe
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Productive workplace
Shoe Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2014, szeptember 22.
I loved working here I would do it all over again. this workplace was filled with positive attitudes and great leadership
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Multi-task oriented job
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2014, augusztus 25.
Have to be able to balance doing a lot at once, or nothing at all. I learned how to be very accommodating to a wide range of people. The hardest part of the job was the none communication between management. The most enjoyable part of the job was the coworkers.
Pro érvek
Good benefits, get a lot of hours.
Kontra érvek
Hard to move up, management miscommunication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JC Penney was like working with family.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2014, május 22.
Everyone at JC Penney's is a very welcoming to all employees and customers.
Nice experience
Sales Support (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2013, augusztus 26.
Seasonal job, I was given a lot of tasks to keep me busy but tasks did not match pay
fun place to work
Seasonal employee (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  parma oh2013, április 22.
a very fun often fast paced environment, lots of different types of co-workers we all get along great. hardest part is selling pictures to a customer who isn't happy with final product, or their experience. great discounts and very flexible schedule.
flexible
too much management changes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job for high school student
sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2013, február 6.
This was my first job in high school. It was perfect. Managers were a joke though
Healthy work environment
Sales Support (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parma, OH2012, április 6.
I would handle customer carry-outs and set up fixtures for the store. I learned how to work a cash register and re-stock merchandise. The managers and co-workers were all really positive and professional. I would say the hardest part is having to move fixtures alone and the part i liked most was helping customers
Pro érvek
flexible scheduling and fairly easy objectives
Kontra érvek
low pay and shortage of hours

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van