JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Papillion, NE

21 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 045 értékelés megtekintése
Review for JCPenneys
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, május 22.
Just as most of my jobs JCPenneys was one of my favorite places to work. If it weren't for the condition which brought me to have resigned ... I'd still be working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Know what you're getting into
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2019, február 17.
When business was slow (all the time) work could get done fast but instead of sending people home early, they give hours of pointless busy work. Management was very strict, the best employees are treated the same as the worst. UNDERSTAND you will be scheduled every week for every hour you put on your availability. Felt like the teenage equivalent of a dull office job. Oh and while you work your 4-8 hour shift 30 mins of pop songs(or pop holiday songs) will be played on a loop.Their targeted customers are middle age and older women so the environment is suited to best please them, I should have realized that me being a teenage male, wouldn't enjoy spending long periods of time at a place like this. If you apply for only sales associate or only cashier they just make you do both.
Pro érvek
flexible hours except on holidays
dying inside
the worst work place
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, október 4.
honestly JCPenny is not the best place to work. The management is the worst. They all show favoritism to certain employees and make the rest of us feel like we don't do our job good enough. they expect you to do so much in so little time and get mad when it isn't done. the hours they give are so bad fro the people that work on the floor. when you ask the management for more hours they never give you more.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
it was bad
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, augusztus 30.
working at JCPennys was my first job and even though most people dont like their first job i surely dispised it. i will never work there again. nor any retain
bad management
management
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, június 25.
management only gets on the employees that actually do their job and hours have been cut and it seems like its only the ones that work the hardest have been cut.
few great employees
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy job with little opportunity
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, május 26.
The pay at this job was not "competitive" as they typically claim it is. The work itself was fairly easy, in both of the departments that I worked in. I learned some skills through my work, but nothing worth writing home about.
Breaks
Bad pay, bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice place for a first job
JC Penny Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2018, április 19.
Fun first job, had a great time working with nice people and making new friends while gaining working experience as a high school junior. A solid first job.
Pro érvek
Easy job and friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Very slow at times. Hours and shifts can become scarce
Munkahelyi kultúra
Merchandise Operations Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, október 7.
A typical day at JCPenney would consist of putting out merchandise on the sales floor. Management was very helpful and cared about the job and performance the associates did. The hardest part of the job was dealing with customers that were rude. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with people that were nice and cared about the job they did.
Pro érvek
Food was provided a lot and the Managers were very helpful
customers were rude sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
If youre looking for a good work environment, dont work here.
Sales Associate and Assistant Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, július 9.
While working at JcPenney, I hated every minute of it. It was like being in high school again. The managers are all immature and will talk about you behind your back. I was constantly getting back stabbed by them and they tried to find any excuse to write me up and get me introuble. So if you looking for a job full of mature fun loving people, this is definitely not the place to go.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can move up with clear intentions
Shoe Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, június 19.
Managers here are willing to help you advance but you have to tell them that is your end goal since a lot of associates are there just for quick cash. Turnover is somewhat high, but the job is great for earning some money on the side. All of the associates at my store were friendly. Trading shifts is very easy, so its a great place to work if you need flexibility. The only bad part about working here is the morning meetings which take up time that could be used more productively, and cleaning up at closing, which used to take up to two hours, but I hear they have since changed that policy.
Pro érvek
very flexible hours, sizable break room, friendly staff
Kontra érvek
no benefits, late nights closing, have to go in early for 'moral meetings'
Unproductive, and stressful
Sales Associate and Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, április 26.
My time at JCPenney was eventful and our managers struggled with organization, communication, and scheduling their workers. Our discounts were great and I felt like 90% of the workers there worked there only for the discount.
25% discount
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, moral issues, scheduling always changed, and management communication
Productive and busy days
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, április 3.
Working at JCPenney's, you never know what you are going to get. Everyday at work is different, it can be really slow one day and the next it is packed. While I worked and currently are still working at JCPenney's taught me that no matter how hard you work, the only person that will really thank you is yourself and your other employee in that department. Another that JCPenney's taught me was that I'm able to open up and have a conversation with anyone and not being the shy person I used to be. The management of JCPenney's is okay you could say. Some of the managers are really dedicated and want the best for employees but others are just worried about there department only and not others. To be honest the hardest part of the job would be having to keep up on the floor and making sure every customer is helped. The floor and the fitting rooms can get crazy all at once. The most enjoyable part of this job is being able to help the customers find what they need and being able to talk to them and getting to know them.
Pro érvek
Getting to know every customer you help
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, the pay, vacation time
Too easy going
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, január 11.
When I first stared working, I was offered little traning. I was told the basics, and then left to go do whatever. I never learned how to ring the registers, simply because nobody ever taught me. I would tell them I didn't know, but never got trained.
On days I had requested off, I would still be put down to work. The Managers seemed as though they were very careless.
Overall, if you would enjoy a job with little observance and training, JCPenney's would be for you.
Easygoing
Little traning
Munkahelyi kultúra
Simple starting job that allows you to get used to a work environment
Retail Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2017, január 5.
A typical day consists of running cash registers, cleaning dressing rooms, and fixing tables and racks on the sale floor. All of the employees are nice and act as one big family.
Fine
STORE ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2016, szeptember 26.
Not exactly the hardest job, and paid that way. Very cheap company that treats you as expendable and demands the most out of you with nothing in return.
comfortable work place
Customer Service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2016, április 22.
At jcp I loved every minute working there. My manager and co workers were all helpful on teaching me cash out, up selling and getting my customers to apply for the in store credit card. I was a natural sales woman, I could get 7-10 cards a day . I knew everything about the card and was very convincing employee. I then made lead sales in the first 2 months of working there and also made the top 25 in the districts!
very organized company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management made for a bad experience.
Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2015, október 18.
Working at JCPenney was difficult with very little appreciation. The compensation and benefits were not great, and the reviews always seemed to focus on the negatives. They did not respect the individual.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked this job. It gave me a lot of experiance in the little time i worked there.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2015, május 23.
This job taught me how to be when i am working with a customer. It was a really fun job and even though it got hard at times i was still happy doing it. It taught me how to work fast and keep everything organized at the same time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive days, ever changing environment, in charge of setting merchandise monthly, visual merchandising, fixturing, support functions, scheduling
Support Expert (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2013, augusztus 21.
Have worked for this company since high school, at various locations. I have worked at my current location for nearly 6 years. I enjoy the people I work with, my job is very fast paced and requires skill and talent in visual merchandising, and human resource management. The ability to think and change direction very quickly and sometimes at a moment's notice is required too with my position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Always helping someone.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Papillion, NE2013, május 27.
Helping customers find their sizes and getting their measurments, checking the back for sizes, calling other stores if we dont have what they're looking for, or ordering it for them through the stores cataloge.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van