Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Panama City, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Panama City, FL17 értékelés
17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
I have been there 24 years and have always liked being there
We always remain in contact with retired employees with lunch somewhere

If u want to advance they will do anything to help you
Nice group of people
Holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
Making sure everyone around me was staying on task , making sure the customers come in happy as well as leaving happy , making sure the store is running how it’s supposed to on a daly !
Munkahelyi kultúra
• Handled returned or purchases of sale with cash, credit and check transactions
• Offered and processed credit applications

• Ensured stocking of the sales floor were in ordinance with stores guidelines
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved J.C penny's, great place to work, lots of fun, great commision bonuses, lots of work but the is reflective of the compensation. Managers were great the staff very family oriented.
No pressure.
Scheduling
Munkahelyi kultúra
A great part-time job but not a long term main job. I enjoyed working here but not enough money to provide for your family. If your looking for a second job then this would be a good one
Fun environemnt
Not enough pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is repetitive. The is no educational advancement opportunities. The customer is always right. Management is there but not usually helpful with customer problems.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like all retail places, it was an ebb and flow so when slow, you find something productive to do after making sure everything is stocked, cleaned and put back where it belongs. The people were nice and I still see some of my former coworkers from time to time and still maintain friendship. As with other jobs working in public, meeting people and making new friends was the most enjoyable part of working there! The hardest part was trying to get customers to sign up for the JCP charge card.
Pro érvek
Very clean environment, kind compassionate workers on all levels
Kontra érvek
Basing evaluations partly on how many people you got to sign up for the store credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any given chance i would love to work at jcpenney again. The management was amazing, the atmosphere is uplifting and the coworkers and customers are always polite.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Showing high end jewelry and learning about the gems stones. My department manager was awesome, the store manager needs to improve her way of handling the employees.
great sales with discount
Kontra érvek
the hours are not very friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
Managed to stay busy for each shift, coworkers were very polite and easygoing and provided outstanding customer service. I enjoyed working the register and helping each customer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are not the best seeing as you will not make full time unless you are a manager and even still that is not guaranteed. It is a descent job for short term or extra cash not for a living though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoy the customers and the experience of helping others, the feedback from the customer service surveys helps improve the work environment.
associate discount
limited growth with company
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work I was required to display fine jewelry and inform customers of up-coming mounting events. Perform jewelry repairs, offer credit, meet daily quota, and build customer relationships.
interaction with customers
Kontra érvek
Inexperienced management who didn't possess interpersonal skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was greeting customers with a smile. Having quick easy checkouts or returns...sorting out clothes, and also assisting customers....etc. I learned how to become a really great team player, coming from working alone and for myself. I have always been a person that can pretty much get along with everyone. The management there was awesome. They always greeted me in the mornings or afternoons with a smile, making me feel welcome to their store. Honestly, the only thing I could not really get use to was the pay. I thought that I may have worked a little to hard and give my very best for not so much in return. But, don't get me wrong I enjoyed working there. I'd have to say the most enjoyable parts were my lovable co-workers and me being able to help other with my great customer service skills, because i believe in giving the same service i would want myself.
25% merchandise, also family day....etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
i have worked at jcpenny in two locations. i loved both of them
Munkahelyi kultúra
This will be my first job but in life I always make good choices and I'm always keeping things together so working at jcpenny will be a good opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management was not much, but most of them are gone now. Its easy to move up with the company as long as you keep your business to yourself.
Pro érvek
would have lunches provided during busy times of the year, easy to move up in the company
Kontra érvek
no healthcare, grab a break when you can
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés