Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Palmdale, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Palmdale, CA35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 235 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at jcpennys, management was great. If I needed anytime off they where more then happy to give it to me. we had weekly meetings to talk about sales and what sales were going on so everyone was on the same page. it was an overall great experience.
discount
rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCpenny will give you the purpose of belonging with great co- workers and wonderful managers that care for you. Everyday work will be fun and great learning experiences.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very interesting work environment all employees from any level are helpful when you need them the costumer service is great . Happy that I had the opportunity to be apart of that company , I was taught to be a better salesperson and gained lots of knowledge in the retail job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was hired during seasonal. Every customer you get that signs up for a credit card, you get $2 towards your pay check. Managers are friendly and always checks on you to see if you are good. You have at least one other person with you in the department working with you. 15 min breaks. 30 min lunch if 7 or less working that shift, 1 hour of working 8. When not busy, try to find something to do, Such as, folding clothes, clean station, organize clothes by size, take clothes to their department if someone is with you.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
low pay very little hours no raises no room to grow stores closing they'll give you a 10 cent raise every year deal with rude customers and ungrateful managers
-supervise incoming operations teams
-opportunities to advance if willing to work hard and take chances

-management is there to help when needed

-there's always something to do, never just standing around

-friendly environment
paid breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management needs to be better organized and scheduling for the next needs to be put out sooner. It is a good company to work in general, flexible hours. No full time positions available except for the manager is a big down fall.
Munkahelyi kultúra
replenishing kitchen appliances and bathroom. stocking. helping customers find what they wanted. extending a helpful hand. working in other departments having a discount and family night
managers were really nice
Kontra érvek
staying until another person didnt come in
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working there is fun but definately does not pay enough. There needs to be more help from all management. Most of tbe responsibilities of customer assistance fall under the cashiering managers and sometimes it gets overwhelming.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When working at JC Penny you have to be good at working with other. There will be times that we will have to stop what you are doing and help out the team or a customer. When doing this you need to make sure that you keep a smile on your face and at like you love being there whenever you are on the floor. You need to make sure that you know how to use the cash register and that you password works. Make sure to try your hardest to get people to open up credit card accounts but that will be the main determining factor of if you stay or get let go after the season is over. Overall if you are a people person and good at talking people into opening accounts you will do great and they do have pretty good food that they get for the employees during the holiday season.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was a wonderful place to work. Unfortunately, I only worked there for seasonal. It was stressful at times, but I enjoyed every second of it. I learned how to fold clothes properly and how to operate a cash register. Management really showed they cared about me and all my co-workers. Workplace was fun mainly because of my co-workers. The hardest thing about the job is the constant picking clothing off the floor, but it is worth it 100% of the way, because I made a lot of friends along the way and I really enjoyed helping customers with even the most ridiculous requests.
Pro érvek
Co-workers and customers are friendly
Kontra érvek
Physically exhausting to pick up a ton of clothes off the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun and rewarding time to work here.you always had something to do here and it had different departments to explore and learn new things throughout the store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a more organized, mission driven place to work than Deluxe was. More clearly set out as far as how to achieve the expected goals. Being seasonal was hard, but it's all that was available at the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for jcpenny when i was a minor. but it wasn't a job to raise a family off of. It was very flexible with school hour. also with working another job for a short while./
flexible
lack of advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work for a starter job. Flexible schedule. Great customer service. Average benefits. Good incentives. Family environment. Fast paced. Good people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team and management at JC Penney is open minded and friendly. New associates are welcomed with open arms and encouraged to ask any and all questions regarding their work.
Only downside is the hours, they tend to fluctuate a lot during January through March. Upside to not having good hours is the option to ask and work with management on how to increase them.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They can be more like costco and pay their employees better. At the same time there are too many employees who aren't doing their jobs
a job
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Price changing getting the store ready for every mornings opening. Making sure the store is in tip top shape for the customers to enter. Loved the coworkers and workplace.
Munkahelyi kultúra
-Simple, multitasking, and friendliest enviroment
-Management is great

- Greeting and helping out customers

-Working with JCPenny is great. I love working with customers and I love providing customer service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for J.C. Penney for almost four years and they have gone through many changes through those four years. It is a company that is working hard to satisfy customers everyday. Great to work for when you are looking for a part time job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun place to work. I enjoyed how fast past it was,and the enthusiasm all the team members had. I loved how they made it possible for everyone to input their ideas.