JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Palm Desert, CA

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 437 értékelés megtekintése
Management is nice
Fine Jewelry Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, július 30.
My manager is flexible with scheduling
I have established a great K I P group of people
Although I have learned alot I look forward to excelling in the different areas and bays
N/a
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2019, május 18.
My First Job So I Had No Idea What I Was Doing But It Turned Ok I Learned Alot From That Job And Communicating With People On A Daily Basis Helped ME with Alot Of things And They Were Always Busy
JC Penny gives great opportunity
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, november 30.
They have staff that has been there a really long time and they alway trump the new employees I was told I would be kept after holidays and that didn’t happen !!
Pro érvek
Fast paced day goes by fast a lot of completion es between employees
Kontra érvek
Older staff are not very friendly with new employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, augusztus 31.
i enjoyed working there i gained a lot of experience and in sales a lot of face paced and multi-tasking a very fun and friendly environment work hours were always met
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
typical place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2018, január 26.
management does not always participate as part of the team, the store is messy due to not enough hours to schedule proper staff, not enough hand held equipment to be proficient
not enough hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
1,0
Bad Managers
SALES ASSOCIATE AND CASHIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA 922602018, január 3.
Managers were not professional they would give raises to their friend co-workers and not acknowledge others workers that were really working hard everyday.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Outdated Salon and Clientele and no real compensation
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, október 4.
Outdated - Moldy and leaks everywhere, 80-90% of the regular clientele are 65 and above and the people looking for discounts...
No REAL chance of true advancement. They clean house a kit with new employees coming and going all the time....
has medical insurance
Kontra érvek
outdated andd no real chance of getting ahead and/or advancement
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very bad experience while with JC Penney !
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, szeptember 27.
The jewellery department is the worst I ever worked. The day usually starts with total mess. The worst management I ever faced, total lack of knowledge and competence. The hardest part of the job is dealing with incompetent management. Employee come and leave all the time. The most enjoyable part of this job is when you leave. Decisions are made depending of your ethnic or other .... affiliations !
Kontra érvek
Very poorly run store, jewelery department !
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Great Workplace
Fine Jewelry Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, szeptember 14.
A tyical day at work is relaxed, nothing to stressful
Management is very understanding
Hardest part of the job is the switching between slow and busy seasons, getting used to the hour cuts.
Most enjoyable part of the job is my oworkers, weve built a strong bond, which makes our department run smoothly.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
They take a lot of the fun OUT of being a stylist
Senior Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, július 17.
If you're into numbers this is the place. If you're not into the art of hair, this is the place for you. I love working with people not so much the numbers.
Discounts
Numbers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Great workplace
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, május 24.
I enjoy working for JcPenney. Great company to work for. I enjoy the management team. Tjwy treat everyone fairly. They give out hours according to daily sales.
Great working environment
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
do not recommend
Loss Prevention Lead Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, február 28.
Do the work of 2 and be happy about having the job in the first place. No room for advancement and social obscurity for those who don't play along. Management is weak in character and interpersonally.
discounts
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Productive place
LEAD SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2017, február 27.
Typical day at work consisted of checking fitting rooms for clothes left behind and putting them back on the racks. Ringing up customers and offering them the JCPenney credit card for additional percentage off. Management wasn't the greatest 6 years ago, as customer satisfaction wasn't in their best interest. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with a clean store during the holidays. The easiest part of the job was interacting with regular customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
n/a
Cash Room Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2016, június 8.
Checking in with the LOD and preforming required daily tasks. Friendly work environment and they work around schedules.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive high energy working environment
Sales Leader (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2015, január 21.
A rewarding position with wonderful advancement opportuity
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Excellent work place
Sales Associate/Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2014, december 19.
A typical day at work would be greeting customer with a friendly manner, reminding customers about ongoing sells, maintaining the register, maintain go backs and the fitting room. Working for this company I learned how to give outstanding customer service, speak professional, and learn to sell merchandise. My co-workers were very helpful, fun, and answered any questions I may have had. The hardest part of my the job was learning how to use a tablet instead of a register. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to be part of the company and learn how to make customers happy.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very "Family" based store.
CA bonded Sales in Diamonds, inventory, restocking (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2014, március 28.
Working there was a new experience as all new jobs are. I was accustom to Managing. My Manager was very good a definite Team Player that appreciated my past experience that I brought to the table and assisted him in training new associates and selling.
Pricing on products
Not enough commission paid
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to gain new skills
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2013, október 31.
I did many different duty, I gain many skills form the different duty, like solving customer problems, using a price machine, cash register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a retail experience
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert CA2013, szeptember 23.
It was my first Job, So I learned the basics of having a Job and Responsibilities.
Working at JCPenny.
Sales/Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Desert, CA2013, augusztus 23.
A typical day, has me arriving in 1-3 hours before my shift starts in order to walk my department and figure out where my biggest opportunities are. I then create a list of priorities that I feel will enhance the customers shopping experience as well as overall look and feel of the store. Throughout my shift, I go above and beyond in taking care of Customers, Greeting every Customer, offering shopping bags, opening doors, walking customers to different departments, and telling customers all the great promotions and events. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I strive everyday to be better at making being the best in customer service. I enjoy the support of coworkers who share my vision in providing superior and unparalleled customer service and work environment moral. I've learned that with every job we are employed with, comes many great and sometimes bumpy rides, but we learn something new everyday, which helps make us better team players.
Pro érvek
Free Lunches, free gift cards, recognition certificates, extra discounts, etc.
Kontra érvek
Compant going through financial difficulties and infrastructures
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van