Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oxford, AL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Oxford, AL24 értékelés
24 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 162 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed this job. Working with the public was fun and engaging. I felt comfortable and capable of my job responsibilities and felt i provided customers with a friendly and pleasurable salon experience. I also enjoyed learning about new products and services the salon provided
Pro érvek
Free haircuts, styles, and color services. Store discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work lots of learning experience, this the Business you are seeking great place to start. I learned working with JC PENNEY was rewarding and I took what I learned with me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great atmosphere with wonderful people. I think jcpenney is a great company to work for. I was ranked third in my store for credit apps and i would have liked to have made more per hour. I had to resign because of relocation and couldn't afford the drive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
At JCPenney its more like working with a family the longer you are there. We make things happen as a team. We rise together and fall together as a team. The company is focused on the customers experience more than anything else. If the customer is happy the business is happy with everyone inside the building.
Teams, healthcare, pto, 401k
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you have to work late hours.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here! I loved getting credit applications! I loved working with my coworkers, they were great. I made a lot of friends working there!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here because I got to pick which clothes I wanted to buy when I got paid. It was easy work...all you had to do was stock racks and shelves really.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company is a great fit for anyone looking for a part time job with potential to advance into full time. Flexible scheduling is available for college students, mothers, and even second jobs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was good place to work overall. I enjoyed working with customers and management was good. They provided great training and I got along well with co-workers.
enjoyed assisting customers
Kontra érvek
late nights if the store was a wreck at closing time
Munkahelyi kultúra
very nice friendly environment. seasonal job but became full time. Easy fast pace all co workers get along very organized. employees were like family.
easy
pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful pkace to work i would still work here if i did not have a family issue that i had to be at home for i plan to re apply for this company besry soon
good deals on merchandise
holidays can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was my first job, it was great and taught me a lot. I met a lot of really great people that i will never forget. I also learned many life lessons..
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working for this company they really taught me a lot about real life experiences. I miss the people that I worked with they were like family to me
Munkahelyi kultúra
taking care of customers, keeping apparel neat, facials and makeovers. the most enjoyable part of the job was taking care of the customers from their wardrobe to their makeup
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Walked the floor to make sure the store was presentable for out customers. Started out in Jewelry, moved to Home Dept. and then on to Training Supervisor Manager Trained and hired all staff during Holidays and off season times. co-workers could have not been better. Hardest part was having to pretty much learn the job solo. Training is something I love and of course the customers.
Training
Kontra érvek
Training within a very limited budget.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Responsible for all store layouts
Placed all displays throughout entire store

Responsible for order all display merchandise for store

Trained assistant

Responsible for all signage and cueing throughout store

Love interior decorating, so I loved this job.
Loved what I did.
Kontra érvek
Was promised more money and never recieved it and always had excellent evaluations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i would come to work and get my register ready make sure i had the money i needed and then i would go back into the back and make sure i didnt have anything to unload and put up and then i would go out on the floor and make sure i didnt have any spaces in the shoe department and if i did i would fill them. and then i would check out costmers as they came up to check out and i would answer the phone and help people on there find what theywere llooking for and i would special order shoes if needed. then at the end of my day i would clean up make sure everything was in order for the next day and the i would count my register and make my deposit. and leave
Pro érvek
love the hours and the people
heathcare
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a really fun job, something new everyday. Always learning something new there and the company believes in educating their employees and will send them to classes and let them take classes for free at the store. Great company to work for it just all depends on your location and who's leading the salon.
Pro érvek
Advancing yourself with free educational classes
Kontra érvek
needed better management in salon so it could excel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn alot about customers stlye. The best people are the customers. The manager there is a real stand up guy
Flexible with schedule
short breaks
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can tell that managers have favorites and they are not willing to help you out if you are in a bind
friendly people
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JCP. Everyone was always nice and very friendly. The store was kept clean! Family Environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
lots of caring people. always wanting to give to others very holly people
lots fun