Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Owasso, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Owasso, OK32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 923 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I recently quit because of family/school problems and didn’t have time for work. But I enjoyed most of my time working there and can only name a handful of bad experiences (mainly w customers not even coworkers or management) it’s a great first job or just first time in retails Very high paced weekends and holidays. Slow week days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for Sephora inside JcPenney. They were and still are a great company. I had an amazing work team, and made some amazing friendships, most days didn't feel like a work day because we had so much fun too!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with JCP. They accommodated my school schedule very well, sometimes even on short notice. However, how they treat their managers is questionable, often requiring them to transfer stores on short notice.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was the only one on the floor most days I worked. I learned to clean up after others and not only handle rude customers, but rude employees as well.
Breaks
Kontra érvek
Workers who do not get in trouble
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The managers only promote and give good evaluations to the people they are friends with. As such it makes hard workers want to work less because they know they will never be acknowledged unless they are in the clique.
Flexible Schedule
Short breaks, Credit goals
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hours are limited. U will be busy around the holidays the rest of the year will be slow. Easy to change shifts if available must be able to work weekends
Munkahelyi kultúra
i'm pretty happy hear. managemnt really listens and hears eveyones concerns and works hard. jcpenny doesn't always pay the best but there staff makes up for it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a fun time at the beginning but then turned out to be much more stressful than paid for. Flexibility is not very good. Working most holidays and holidays hours are horrible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed what I did but dealing with management was not a great thing. They would change their mind all the time on how to do projects and not be uniform on their policies.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work and a good company for part-time employees. As a merchandise assistant, I have been required to perform duties that are not listed in my job description with no additional pay or benefits.
Kontra érvek
bad pay, no associates, overload of work
Munkahelyi kultúra
They're too focused on credit applications for a small population of people. You have to get the credit limit, but most people already have the card. My specific manager was amazing but the store managers assistant was horrible and mean. She was rude to everyone even customers and gave work to other people.
Discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work consisted of folding clothes, helping customers with merchandise and bringing said merchandise out to their car for them, checking available merchandise at other stores, helping on registers, and selling merchandise. JCPenney's helps their employees become more sociable as a person, and taught me the benefits of working as a team. The management was excellent, very friendly and professional. The most enjoyable part of the job, for me, was seeing the customers happy with their purchase, especially when I was the one helping them.
Pro érvek
The staff is very supportive in a learning environment
Kontra érvek
Hired on part-time and doesn't have more hours availiable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Positive attitude, helping others, fast paced environment, memorization, suggestive sales, helping to make others experiences easier, quicker and happier.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned how to straighten bras and panties quickly, everyday was different. I could start out in junior department and end up in the men's department at the end of a shift. I got along with management. I made the workplace fun. The hardest part of the job was getting everything done in the limited time. I really enjoyed doing a fitting for a suit or a prom dress.
discount
no weekends off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Owasso location was a great place to work. Had daily morning meetings. Management encouraged employees and showed appreciation for those who received good customer reviews. Very friendly environment.
Pro érvek
friendly, good breaks, employee recognition, decent pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part about this job is sometimes the computers can be a little slow and if one employee is not there, then the whole staff suffers. Everything else is exceptional; the staff, the prices, the clean-ness of the place is well deserved.
Loving employees
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCP in Owasso, OK was a joy and a highlight of my retail experiences. The manage was wonderful and I had the opportunity to train other employees which was an honor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working here. I was a temp during the Black Friday-Christmas season. The other employees were nice and we had some fun. One of the downsides was how much they cared about pushing their credit cards. Yes I know it is a big part of their business but they told us during training to push the card until the customer left. I had customers get very upset with me when I tried to push the card after they said no over 3 times. I was not brought back after the season because I did not sell enough of the cards to meet requirements. I was quite sad because I loved this job and worked very hard, Black Friday I worked the women's department alone for 4 hours and that is no an easy task. My managers spoke highly of me and I even had a few return customers. But because I didn't sell a credit card a day I was not hired back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney is a great place for quality merchandise and customers return because of that. I loved it there and the pay was ok. very fun to go to work everyday
employees treated good
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work. I had the best manager ever who really worked with me. I enjoyed the work. I had customers who came in just to see me and ask about what had come in this week. Every day was different and I enjoyed the constant movement. Most everyone got along at work and I made some great friendships while there.
Pro érvek
Understanding management, no drama.
Kontra érvek
No move in management, no pay raise at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The experience I have gotten at JCPenney has prepared my to branch out into the retail world. They have always worked well with my schedule and my supervisors are great.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés