JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Overland Park, KS

68 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Master Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, szeptember 10.
I have been with the company for over ten years now and I have been satisfied with my time there. Wages are self driven. The more clients you do the more commission you make.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn customer service
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, május 16.
JCPenney is an amazing company to work for! When their outlet stores were still in operation, they'd be the place to be for goods already 50% off. The managers earned their stripes and were older in age, rather than a bunch of obnoxious teenagers.
Cool place to work at
Recovery Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, április 2.
The people at work were pretty cool. The managers there were pretty laid-back and cool too. But it sometimes got to be to much for me and I would get behind on my work because I was the only person working that fitting room.
good benefits
Kontra érvek
short break for the amount of walking you have to do
Provided a better appreciation for Retail Management
District Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, március 27.
During my 2.5 years working in the district office for JCP, I was able to deepen my knowledge of working with executive leadership team. I worked independently 3 days per week while they traveled then enjoyed collaboration time with them 2 days per week. I enjoyed people immensely especially when I got to assist in planning recognition and quarterly events. However, my position was gradually being eliminated across the franchise so I took the opportunity to return to the financial services industry.
Management / work & life balance / discounts
Lower pay
fun place to work
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, március 10.
fast paced, good team work. changeable work stations, transfer between placements... upgrade to new positions. really enjoyed working there. only thing I would have liked, to train on equipment....fork lift..etc.
full time
Kontra érvek
no air conditioning in the warehouse, very humid in the summer and cold in the winter.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good company to work for
Sales Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, február 26.
The store was very devisive and had an unwelcoming atmosphere. The pay was bad compared to other companies.did not practice inclusion. Training was not good.
N/a
Kontra érvek
Manager did not encourage growth, Manager did not encourage teamwork, Poor work/life balance, poor training.
Fun
Merchandise Processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, február 25.
The people that I worked with were fun and made the time go by quickly. It was a good place to work for. I just feel like the salary was too low for those to live in the nearby location.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really loved the customers, especially the regular ones who came in to shop frequently. I loved cashiering because of the customers.
Cashier Sale Associate and Stockroom Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 15.
It was very demanding each day that I worked. I had many responsibilities to fit into an eight-hour day because I was not allowed to work overtime. (The only time I was allowed to do overtime was when it was during the holidays or sales' days when it was very crazy and busy.) That was the hardest part of the job---trying to get everything done in an eight-hour work day. I enjoyed having some fun with coworkers, though we had to keep it professional, of course. The most enjoyable part of the job were my customers---especially those who came in just to see me and who specifically asked for me. I made it my personal mission to serve them the best I could and to go to almost any length to get them the product they wanted---the right size, color, design, etc. And they truly were grateful. I even had some try to tip me or give me gifts, for which I had to refuse politely because it was against store policy to accept tips or gifts from customers.
Pro érvek
Satisfaction of customers and the thrill of the hunt to find what they needed or wanted.
Kontra érvek
Too much work for too little pay per hour. No benefits other than paid vacation days.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
It was rough
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2019, január 4.
It was the holiday season, so there was always something to do. However, sometimes, when it was slow, it felt like the tasks requested of us weren't completely necessary and were only assigned to keep us occupied. In addition, there were multiple occasions where I was kept past my given hours, sometimes even after I clocked out. It was good for a seasonal job, but I do not recommend working there full time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
salon was the best part of the experience
Salon Receptionist/Store Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, december 10.
This was my favorite job to work at. I have worked all over the store but the Salon was much better in my opinion. We were our own team and as a receptionist, we had to collaborate with the stylists when it came to their appointments. The stylists were all awesome and so were my fellow receptionists. I just wish the pay was better because this was almost the perfect job for someone like me.
Pro érvek
It was a team effort and everyone worked great together
pay should be better
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11Nem 1Jelentés
seasonal job
Sale Floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, november 27.
my job was seasonal job only on Christmas seasonal. so I don't like the job because I am not comfortable with people that I work with, and the stock job on the floor area are messing and we have to re stock back to make is look nice in the store.
shopping
Picker/Packer (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 23.
jcpenney is a great company to work for they make sure they give good benefits and that your safe and well token care of. nothing too hard about any of their positions
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They cut hours from us I mean the associate in winter season ,
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 22.
SUDDENLY AFTER 2 YEARS I FOUND ,,,,,Please review your Timesheet for system generated FTR, If you have any questions or don't agree with the change, please see your Superviso;;;;;;;REALLY .I BELIVE NOW THE SOLUTION IS THE Workers' Guild .After working two years, came without an alert or a tip
: Mail me up. Try it out. Supervisors are concerned about the comfort and smoking
; Their enthusiasm is only when visitors are banned from the company
: A place not safe thefts repeated: frankly a company earners earn billions and salaries for not enough fuel. Bull......
N/A
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a family oriented place to work
Appliances Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 14.
I enjoyed my work experience at JC Penney. It was a family oriented atmosphere. I loved assisting customers with their appliance needs. Black Friday was an challenge to sell appliances in a store filled with people.
Pro érvek
Good people to work with.
Pay was questionable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent company to work for
Merchandise Execution Associate- Part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, október 10.
I loved working at JC Penney. The only thing I would suggest is that Management have a better idea of whose covering the floor and, at all times. Also, there should be at least one fitting room clerk attending each fitting room. At least 1-4 sales clerks to assist with putting away clothing and, 1-2 people on registers (dependent upon if the store is busy or not).

This prevents the fitting room clerk from leaving their assigned area and, keeps down theft.
Flexible hours
Kontra érvek
Constant moving from one department to another due to shortage of staff.
Fun place to work
Fulfillment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, szeptember 4.
The hours are very flexible with my busy schedule and the discount is great. I have never had any issues with my managers and there is always something new to learn.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a pleasant place to work.
Customer Service/Logistics (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, augusztus 28.
A typical day would mean checking out customers as a cashier, assisting customers, setting ads, taking mark downs and keeping the department clean orderly.
2,0
Very Stressful
Merchandise Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, július 23.
Not a place Id ever try to work at again. I know things had to of changed in the company sense I was there but the company's standards I just don't agree with.
Good pay
Co workers and management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, július 11.
As Visual Merchandiser I always looked at my to do list of the day and get everything done, I learned how to be more organized and helped with responsibility, the work place was very good everyone got along and very close, the hardest part about this job was everything was timely consumed and some projects took 2 days to finish. The most enjoyable part was getting recognized for my good work
Pro érvek
discount in food court and store
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Overland Park, KS2018, március 12.
There were about 200 employees in the store where my office was housed. I have never met such welcoming people who cared about their respective jobs, the success of their store and their customers. A real can-do attitude!
Pro érvek
Store discounts, flexible work schedule
Kontra érvek
paid time off and salary
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van