Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orlando, FL

62 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Sales Associates
Overall JcPenneys is a good place to work, but with a pay rate lower than any other place. I honestly loved working there, but just didn’t see any growth
It was a fun job
It was a fun job, it keeps the employees and the customers happy. You get to meet new people learn where they are from while working and satisfying their needs. You could shop for you and the customers at the same time, get great discounts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Department full of beautiful clothes
A day at work consist of watching customers and if needed ask them if they would need assisting. I learned deals are more likely to happen depending on material at the job. The management was trained poorly. The workplace culture was fun being that it was mall connected. The hardest part of the job was organizing shelves of clothing multiple times, the most enjoyable part would have to be having a discount for the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA
JCPenney has a long history as retailer in the USA. Their philosophy: "The customer is always right" started from their founder and is still in practice today. There are days so busy, the hours fly because there is always something to do or needs to be done and you do it because that's how you're trained.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wouldn’t recommend this company!
Stylist are kept at an hourly wage... by not reaching a specific amount to make commission. Any services beyond the minimum wage... would be moved to Seniors and Masters to ensure they hold their status. Also certain stylist receive all the call ins.. I personally had two friends book appointments anonymously with a huge gap in between. The other stylist was booked with both of my friends.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Pleasure
It was a pleasure to work here . They became family . I knew this company before I worked here . They were hiring during the summer time and I applied . From then on , Ive met some amazing people who became family .
Co Workers made it fun
Make friends cause it makes your time go by quicker and easier. Management is okay when they’re not under pressure, sometimes we got free food thanks to one of the managers. Back to school and Christmas was always stressful but it was fun cause it went by quick. The down part is always emptying the fitting rooms and putting clothes back and constantly folding clothes. Sucks. But everything else was okay. Oh and most of the customers there are VERY RUDE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome staff; great environment; low pay
JC Penney is an awesome company to work for. All of the Associates and Management are friendly and helpful. However, due to the decline in recent years of people visiting the store and the mall that houses JC Penney, as well as the lack of promotion of the salon, there is little to no way for a new stylist to exceed the hourly rate and be promoted to a position that will offer more money. The only stylists that make decent pay are the ones who have been with the salon for 10-20 years and even they have seen a huge decline in visitors to the salon.The pay is not ideal for a living wage or for someone who has a family to support and bills to pay. That is the only draw back to working for the company. If they were a busier store and salon and paid more, I would absolutely stay. But being able to provide for my family takes priority over all else.
Great work environment; Great Management
Kontra érvek
Salon is very slow and not promoted
Good Company
Good company with quality benefits. Policies are simple and easy going. Loved the atmosphere and coworkers were always in sync. Managers were respectable, fair and very understanding.
Cleaning
Florida Mall Salon
Mainly a walk-in clientele due to it being a tourism area. However, being that the mall was big it gave you as a stylist the opportunity to walk up to people and them become your potential client.
2,0
Unorganized and labor work
This JCPenney I work at in Florida Mall was the worse. They don't pay you enough for your hard work. Your feet aches after each day of the amount of work is required from you an the LODs is so rude. Well majority are. And they are so unorganized. One will tell you in thing. The next will expect something else and you are left to do three different taskes a day that you will not get finished doing anyway.
Good benfits and discount
On feet long hours.
2,0
Not much to say
Not much to say. Temporary job, wasn’t great but paid for what i needed it to during college. Boring, customers are often rude, I much preferred pricing on the sales floor to doing register.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wouldnt reccomend workin at the florida mall bad people
Terrible training rude managers discriminated with a 8.00hr rate after being offered 10.00 they need to hurry amd shut down dont work here u will quit
Pro érvek
Attitude rudeness no hrs no breaks
Bad staff bad management
replace merchandise
Replace and organize merchandise.
Interacted with customers and find what they need.

Help co-works during peaks time of business, and fluctuating schedule demands.
Pro érvek
good to learn how help customer
productivity
that was a great experience for me the staff was great i have a wonderful manager she understand us an always be there for us when we need her we were like family .
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a kool place to be at
Fun place to be at. Every one there was doing there jobs wasn't lacking off and playing around i had fun working there before i had to move down to zephyrhills
Great work enviroment
A great work enviroment really good co workers very flexible with your schedule and the only bad thing was the management i could be bette rand could teach you a bit more
Its a good job
I was happy working here, but the job was temporary and I was not assigned enough hours. The management was good and I did no find any aspect of the job to be too difficult.
Retail is retail
Jc Penney is a very good place to work at. I worked for the shoe department. Management was always good to the employees. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with my team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
es divertido con cafe gratis
la gente es muy amigable y profesional, los jefes tratan a todos por igual
tenemos 15m de descanso
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job but for the long run
Typical day at work would be doing go-backs meaning putting clothing back that was left in fitting rooms or clothes misplaced in certain departments. The busiest times are solely holidays only. This means days such as Fathers Day, Mothers Day, Black Friday, Back to School and certain times in December. Other than those days, the store is completely slow. Very slow, hours get cut roughly. During holidays is when you get the most hours. Even the most hard-working associates go unnoticed at times. I believe the co-workers and managers were the best part of working here. I wouldn't blame the managers for what goes wrong in the store but more the bigger guys that handle the corporation.
Employee Discount, Health benefits
Short breaks, Inconsistent hours
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés