Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orland Park, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Orland Park, IL28 értékelés
28 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tasks are fairly easy to do, I’d recommend working here, especially for a first job. Only downside is the large variation in the styles of management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Make friends because they become like family.
Always remember that the customer comes first.

If you work efficiently the day goes by faster.

I would say the hardest part of the job was dealing with rude customers, so if your not a friendly person or don’t have good customer service skills don’t apply.

The most enjoyable part was the closing shift. Getting your work done at the end of the day.
Free lunches and dinners
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regardless of your hard work. Unless you sell lots of credit cards. Your treated disrespect fully no room for advancment. Just a job. Manage ment does not care
Nice coworker s
No appreciation
Munkahelyi kultúra
My Typical Day At Work Would Be Me Maintaining Work Areas Such As Folding The Clothes Customers Would Mess Up And Just Make Sure Everything Is In Order. I Learned That Dealing With Customers You Would Need Patience And Customers Are Always Right. The Managers Are Wonderful Would Help If Needed To Be And They Are Very Reliable.The Culture Of The Workplace Is Very Busy At All Times.The Hardest Part Of The Job Is Customers Getting Mad If Something Doesnt Goes Right And They Blame You. The Most Enjoyable Part Is Able To Move Around At Your Own Pace.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was a typical retail job. Your day will include customer engagement and the upkeep of the store. Some of the managers were very helpful. Nice employee discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first job, I just felt like it was a little unorganized. I felt no one was really on the same page and it just was not a good culture. I did benefit from the job however as I learned to take on responsibilities, work with people, and increase my social skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked her just to have a job. i was not really happy working here. when i found a better paying job, i gave a two week notice and i took my leave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is a very forgettable job depending on department. The associates were good people, but the management and the requests that were made were just senseless and they weren't optional. Overall the job isn't the greatest thing.
Associates
Management, Privacy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started when I was 16. Learned some great things here. I was a college student and they would always find a way to bring me back during my breaks. At the end of the day I felt like I learned many valuable lessons that will help me in my future career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I planned on working at J.C. Penney's temporarily. It turned out to be a career. I worked there for many years and was promoted several times for my hard work and dedication to the company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with friendly staff and discounts. Worked Seasonal position. Liked the store and loved helping the customers. I would tell all my friends to apply at this store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall an amazing place to work! I've gotten to know some amazing characters over my year at JCPenney. I have made friends that will give me a lasting connection for years to come.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work would include cleaning fitting rooms, being a cashier, working with customers, and folding clothes.
I learned that being around different people everyday can be a fun thing.
Comfortable clothes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training from this employer is intensive and also hands on. Communication between staff and workers are constant and informative.
discounts, benefits
long time for advancement
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my current position at JCPenney. I have a flexible schedule, an awesome supervisor and great coworkers that help get the job done! My position is a very productive one, from helping associates and customers to protecting the company's assets.
flexible schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers are hard to work with
No team ethic

Managers are hard to work with

cut hours unexpectedly

only care about getting credit cards
benefits for part timers
Kontra érvek
having to get credit cards
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Back in the 80's & 90's I worked for JcPenney & they were ok to work for.. I jmade some friends.. The managers were ok. Busy work constanly on-going.. aggravating at times. There is short breaks and lunch and salary not good. typically I worked 15-25 hours . Christmas busy than afterwards in Feb-march not at all busy and hours diminish. I stuck with the company 5 years and got burnt out.. needed a change after that.--pretty much happened with my co-workers as well.

I can not remember if there was benefits.. maybe discount as for health I forgot.
Pro érvek
friendly enviorment and the breaks.
Kontra érvek
short breaks and lunch and hours up/down. u get burnt out aftera while.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My manger was like hilter. Some of the employees were not nice at all. They would talk about you in another language. And the upper mangement would harras you about getting credit card applications. The only good things about this job was the percentage off you got as an employee and the nice customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
While I did learn a lot during my time there, management made the days drag. I did gain many good friends, the "competitive pay" was an attempt at pitting us against one another.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical day at work I come in clock my time in start to fix anything out of place or help any costumers my coworker were easy going people a little goofy at times but they were nice the hardest part of my job was when they store got busy during the holidays and there was a lot of things the need to be recovered at night the most enjoyable part was just being there and getting paid
Pro érvek
you get a store discount
Kontra érvek
some costumers get mad when u cant fix there problems
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are part time it is probably best to find another job along with JC Penney because part timers typically do not receive more than 15 hours a week. The management there was horrible. The managers always thought of themselves as better than the employees and it was often a "us versus them" kind of atmosphere. The day also moves pretty slowly during the weekday away from any major shopping holiday, however that is somewhat normal for any store. The hardest part of the job was the constant standing sometimes for 8-10 hours straight with just a 15 minute break and a lunch (where you couldn't walk out to the mall). Through all that, though, you are liable to meet some pretty interesting employees there and usually that is enough to get through the day.
Employees