Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Orange Park, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Orange Park, FL35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
There was never one person you could go to for questions during the job, each part of the store was ran by a different manager who felt their way was best or your miserable. The higher up workers were given multiple breaks through out the day whenever they wanted but the customer service workers were only given one 30 minute break. The management wont even fire you in personperson but I guess that's what you get for it being retail.
Pro érvek
The discount and the customers
Management, coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. The staff were very nice and I enjoyed working with them. Fair hours but sometimes got out later than scheduled. I would recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time being a par of the JCPenny family it was a very enthusiastic and positive work environment. There was always a manager or coworker willing to assist when needed. I received excellent retail training and learned alot about customer service during my employment at JCPenny.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love being a stylist and I love the flexibility at this job. Nice employees and you can learn a lot .they have classes which I really enjoy and you can grow with company
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work. The compensation is relatively poor, however, it is retail. Management is very supportive. The atmosphere depends on the season or holiday and everything is results driven.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Retail is always a good first job for a young person to start out with or work while going to school. Not much of a social life if you are a younger employee, you will get scheduled the later shifts and weekend shifts. But worth it in the end if you need job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
One member of management never knew what the other was doing. They'd conflict with directions and change things without notice, including shift hours. Don't ever dare get sick either.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for. Really nice and understanding managers. Easy work to do. Can be stressful at times, but for the most part, it was good to work for them.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked season during Christmas, and it was very hectic, steady, frustrating because I wasn't taught everything i needed to know because I was only a seasonal investment. Managers were very good at delegating & watching employees closely to watch for shrinkage. I would not want to work that job again or on a full time basis. There is a lot of standing/walking required. Customer were very argumentative for discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management and people were great to work with. The pay was reasonable and so were the hours. I really enjoyed the job because of the people working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at JCPenney was fun at the beginning, I started during the Christmas season and even though it was stressful because it was so busy the associates kept each other up. Management doesn't talk to the associates at all and then you get punished for not knowing.
Pro érvek
Some managers are awesome to work with
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not a lot of working hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
good management , very laid back and family oriented. Schedules are very flexible. Not to bad as a part time job while your in school or as a first job.
low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
jcpenny was a good company to work with. scheduling requested time off often went ignored. the work environment was great and welcoming. i enjoyed helping customers .
Munkahelyi kultúra
but i can still remember my experience .. too much favoritism, not enough hours, never got a raise, never got offered full time etc.. moving to another store made a it worse.. instead of firing me they cut my hours and i eventually quit
close to home
Kontra érvek
not a good company to work for
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was fresh out of the military. I did everything that was asked and handled each job to the best of my ability. I was the only employee that worked receiving, stocking and pricing positions. My pay increase was a joke. I, of course, sent in a response to my evaluation with what the company lacked in my review. I got no response. The company takes advantage of hard workers and appears to remove them vice keep them. The environment was not one that I looked forward to everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved the job great job for the holidays. great hours. gets slow once holidays are over and everyone is helpful and very nice. no negativity and great range in age of employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
good company, flexible hours co workers were generally in a good mood and were able to carry on a conversation that mad the day go by and management was understanding to my schedule
flexible hours
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved being a part of a team that was very family orientated and I loved customer service and being exposed to the people. My favorite was working in Jewelry.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have no problems working there, except for the fact that the management comes off as unprofessional. They are never at their desk and never answer their phone. They are always HEAVILY understaffed and half of the associates never seemed to show up at work. Not to mention that no matter whether you are still training or not, they WILL make you work overtime whether its flexible with your schedule or not. And they HEAVILY underpay.
The thing I did enjoy about this job was working with customers and gaining experience in the work force. I also quite enjoyed the benefits they gave to workers as well.

Overall, this is definitely a job for someone who has many years of experience in retail and rough on someone who hasn't had experience at all.
Experience, Opportunity, Benefits
Poor management, heavily understaffed, Underpays, Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day was nice and quick moving. Fun, exciting, tolerante place.I learned how to communicate well with other's including the customers and it was a nice experiance. The management was nice and open minded people. The co-workers well they were ok, we all worked together so it was a good team. The hardest part of the job was having to deal with certain non-happy customers but being calm help deal with the situation. The most I enjoied was that it was a nice open minded place.
discounts
short short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is average. My co-workers are all friendly and very helpful to one another. I love what I do but am not able to build a clientele at this location.
Free education
Kontra érvek
Too many employees and not enough clientele.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés