Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Ontario, CA

16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 240 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place if you are a student
I worked in the Men's department and as a cashier. I was in high school when I started working there, and they where very flexible with my schedule (that was the best part).
flexible hours
low pay
Exciting environment
JCPenny was a delightful place to work. All Staff and Managment were freindly and very helpful. The working environment was fun. Although the store had some difficulty with organization, the team always help each other.
Casual fridays, discounts.
Jcpenny outlet
I enjoyed working at JC PENNEY OUTLET learning all departments, as well working in them, meeting new people and customers, great vacation time as well with the pay
Pro érvek
Learning somehting new all the time
Kontra érvek
Hard work but I enjoyed it
Fast paced slow advancement
The job can be very stressful. You are expected to complete multiple tasks that do not account for preparation or assisting customers. During slower times it is easier but during rushes you are still expected to do all of the assigned tasks plus whatever was left behind.
Flexibility with schedules
Kontra érvek
High expectancies with little leeway
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work place and flexible hours
A typical work day was clocking in and going to department/registers and setting up your work station or grabbing a walkie talkie. Look over your department and see what needed to be done - such as cleaning, restocking, etc.

Or in the cashier's area - making sure your register was open and had enough loose change for customers - and then get to it by calling "next" from the line to assist.

Workplace was clean and very nice coworkers. Management was also nice and made great efforts to keep us happy by providing pizza for goals reached, along with contests etc.

Benefits were hard to get due to not many people being full time.

For the most part, everyone was part time.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while attending school
What I learned most working at JCPenney is how to and effectively engage with every single customer that I encounter so that they would have a pleasant experience shopping in the store. The hardest part of the job is realizing that it is impossible to always please every single person since there are a variety of personalities and differences amongst individuals, but the most enjoyable part of the job is the pleasure of helping as many people as possible and making sure that I helped made their shopping experience such a pleasurable one that I would gain repeat customers.
Pro érvek
great relationship with co workers, many fun employee events such as bake sales and free holiday lunches.
Kontra érvek
Not able to qualify for full time medical benefits
Lead Receiver/Lead Cashier/Lead Floor
Check for any Mgr. instructions, check ad dates and merchandise, make sure all subs# are there, styles, colors, quantities, and depending on the day, pull it all out. Also, condense racks, move merchandise to be put on sale, mark it down. Also, cashiering, receiving and ticketing of merchandise, follow guidelines on pricing, and colorizing. Inventorying, and crowd controlling on special sales. Translating, and helping Loss Prevention, with new approaches. Got along beautifully with co-workers, leading, and following, when it was needed.
Discounts, and health plan
Kontra érvek
Some days, very long hours
Great work place.
Great work place. One of the best management teams I've worked with.They really value their associates. I learn everything about customer service. Worked many departments and cash registers. the most enjoyable part was working with my co-workers and just working as a team to become #1 in sales.
Pro érvek
flexible hours, great work environment
I enjoyed myself
I found Myself enjoying being a cashier. I like listening to the costumers talked to me about their purchases. It was the Christmas rush (what some may call Black Friday) and at the end of my day I counted my cash drawer Cleaned up folded clothing put merchandise back on their shelves
Pro érvek
I Have alot of customer service experience
Kontra érvek
this job was a seasonal position and I do not know if they liked how I did
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice company to work for
nice company to work for, great discounts. Friendly staff no complaints. Really like the customer bases and staff. Lots of hours giving and lots of room to grow. Will recommend this company.
Solid Company
Before Ron Johnson JCPenney was a great company to build a career in management. They are slowly turning things around.

Good pay and benefits, great work life balance, dedicated associates, experienced managers and supervisors.
Awesome Staff
Munkahelyi kultúra
Processor and okay work place.
Good experience for my first job, but didn't like my hours because it wasn't enough and didn't really enjoy working at a retail. not everyone gets along.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work for
I did enjoy working with the people but the place was okay to work for.
Pro érvek
Really great and reliable staff members
No advancing opportunity
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work while in college; great flexibility for school.
The only issues I had with working here were the inability to advance within the company and some of the management.Initially, I was unable to advance because I went to school and the required hours for an advancement would interfere. However, after I graduated, I was unable to advance because management agreed that I was "going to find a job soon."
Pro érvek
great co workers, flexibility for school schedules
Kontra érvek
no advancement opportunities, overwhelming work for hard workers (less work for lazy workers)
Fun place to work
It gave a decent amount of hours has a great training program very fun place to work
20% discount, works with your schedule, great training program, and management
Busy busy busy.
Weather your a student in high school or working your way threw college JC 5 Star Outlet (formally know as JCP Outlet) is a good place to work if you need a flexible scheduled.
friendly co-workers
non-steady hours.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés