JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oneonta, NY

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 631 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, augusztus 13.
Overall I found the company to be fun to work for. The holiday season can get a little hectic, Black Friday is always a madhouse, but for the most part of the year the store stays at a slow but steady rate. Good work environment.
fun working environment
Cashier and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2019, június 13.
learned multiple tasks and different departments. got to know frequent customers. handle money daily. the supervisors and managers were great to work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
mostly friendly employees and great management but needs better communication
Maintenance lead (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2018, szeptember 16.
really good sales every week, most of the employees i worked with were kind and there was a sense a balance the only things i didn't enjoy was the request for certain items to complete me job were not taken care of, multiple requests were made and my job just became more difficult, also being the only employee in my actual role due to lack of money and hours resulted in high stress and always having to rush and still never being 100% especially dealing with multiple health problems the job broke me even though i absolutely loved it.
great management
Kontra érvek
lack of communication and request action
5,0
Nice place to work
Department Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2018, január 21.
Great place to work if you like retail. Varying hours could be challenging. Friendly associates and challenges to make working fun and competitive at times.
Pro érvek
Fun and friendly place to work
Short breaks, varying hours
Did not like it
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY 138202017, november 28.
Did not like management. They think they can do whatever they want with you. No consideration for family life. Only remained at the job because there was nothing else available at the time.
I had a job
Kontra érvek
Variable hours. You never knew when to schedule appointments for your family
5,0
Productive & Fun place to work
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2017, március 31.
I really enjoyed working i got injured and couldn't get to work on crutches and didn't know anyone who could drive me to work. I really would love to be in customer service because I have great customer service skills.
Pro érvek
get paid overtime for working holidays
Kontra érvek
i didn't like organizing baby clothes
2,0
hated
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2016, október 10.
Min wage task oriented job with no real advancement
Long, tiring, stressful
Only certain people were looked upon with value, all others are replaceable
Very high schoolish
Best part was being done
Training was lacking
hours, weekends, holidays
visual manager
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2015, szeptember 19.
enjoyed the hours and having weekends off. The pay was decent and the discount was awesome ! They were flexable with hours and when you needed time off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
I liked customer service
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2013, augusztus 22.
I enjoyed helping customers and knowing that my opinion was valued. For me, this meant upholding the concept that the "customer is always right."
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at JCPenney but it was just for the holidays. Very productive company.
Customer service in the salon (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2012, augusztus 24.
Nice work place. I loved the people and I love working with the public. My supervisor was very fair. We all got along very well.
very prosperous company.
Kontra érvek
the jcpenney corporation has many changes that customers don't care for. many dissatified people.
IF YOU CAN DON'T WORK HERE
MAINTENANCE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2012, augusztus 2.
J.C. PENNY'S FOR A TOP END STORE WORKS THEIR PEOPLE INTO THE GROUND AROUND THE CHRISTMAS SEASON. THEN CUTS THEIR HOURS TO THE BONE. MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THE STORE HAVE KIDS OR ARE KIDS THEMSELVES. THEY REALLY NEED THE MONEY. IF YOUR NOT WILLING TO DO ANYTHING WITHOUT QUESTION YOU WILL NOT ADVANCE,( I HAD SOMETHING ELSE WRITTEN BUT IT WAS CALLED INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE) AND MOST LIKELY HAVE YOUR HOURS CUT . TILL YOU GIVE UP AND LEAVE. THEY DON'T WANT THE UNEMPLOYMENT BOTHER. THIS WAS MY 2ND STORE I'M GUESSING IT'S THE SAME ALL OVER.
Pro érvek
most people on the floor are hard working and care
Kontra érvek
management will work you into the ground
1,0
not worth it
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oneonta, NY2012, május 6.
Retail is retail, and I used to enjoy my job at Penney's, but now with all the changes, you never know if you 'll have a job tomorrow or not. I have been watching my co-workers and manager get laid off one by one lately, while other terrible, lazy employees are kept on. We work with nothing but a skeleton crew every day. We have been harrassed every day by district managers to make our goal in getting credit applications; leading by FEAR is not the way to run things. You'd think that after 100-plus years, Penney's would know that a happy employee is a productive one! Oh, and the pay is bad; you can't make a living there. If you ask for a decent salary, they'll just get rid of you and hire a newbie at minimum wage. And yet, CEO Ron Johnson make FIFTY-THREE MILLION dollars a year. I can;t afford the gas to get there. When the company stopped caring about me, I stopped caring too.
nice co-workers
Kontra érvek
poor pay, short hours, lots of layoffs

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van