JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Omaha, NE

45 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Fun and Productive
Recovery Team Member (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, december 5.
It is a very busy environment at JcPenneys. My training team for the recovery was very detailed. Just having other team members proving that team work and communication was good to see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very welcoming enviroment, fast paced work. Plently of opportunites to advance in the company.
Customer Care Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, július 23.
My department was Omni ( online and in-store returns), a typical day was a balance of slow to busy. I was given opportunities to go to different departments within the store to advance my knowledge of the company and the systems used for the store. The management did very well with assisting the employees with costumers, and helping you with any problems you might have with the job. The most difficult part of the job was the putting away of the clothes, considering how large the store was you typical worked by yourself while being on duty in your current department. But the best part of the job was the friendliness of my fellow co-workers, most of them were willing to help me with any questions or task that i needed assistance with.
Free Lunches, Disscount on certain items
Kontra érvek
short breaks, poor dress code considering the work load
2,0
Bad management
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE Westroads Mall2019, május 28.
The job is ok, but management is horrible. I've worked at 3 different department stores and this one has been by far the most unorganized and dirty store I've seen. Managers don't even know what is going on they just sit in their offices and think "they know everything" they don't appreciate their employees and a lot of them are underpaid. I would never work there again or recomend this location to anyone.
Discount
Pay, and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work, though very unorganized from corporate on down
Dept Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, október 25.
Very few holidays allowed to spend with your family. Great place to work as long as you don’t expect to have many Holidays with your family. Staging set plans is a must, good eye for detail is a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
West roads mall in Omaha Jcpenneys is a terrible place to work
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, október 22.
This is the worst job I have ever had. I don’t mind the hard work but hard work is not recognized and slackers are not let go or disciplined which is bad for morale and makes everyone feel like not caring. The managers are all happy but no one else is. Saying anything doesn’t result in anything. Management really doesn’t care at all about hourly workers.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
employees are overworked, never enough people working
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its was a nice enviroment
Cashier/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, október 9.
It was a welcoming environment, usually very accommodating to my pregnancy. They had some nice holiday incentives and activities. My managers were very involved and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, március 4.
Used customer skills and cash register. Organized merchandised. Re-ticketed items, when there were no price tags. Organized return room. Tagged defective items. When changes are made to the cash register system; learned easily. Helped train new associates. Management was there to assist. The hardest part of the job, was insuring company integrity, by resolving customers problems. The most enjoyable part of the job, was problem solving.
Pro érvek
Given meals when work days were over six hours.
Productive, quick-paced workplace
ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT MANAGER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE 681142018, február 14.
Any typical day always provides you with a task to be kept busy, never is there a lazy day. Sometimes expectations are set a little too high, especially when those who set them are unaware of the current working environment or those set to help you have little to no incentive to do a good job.
Honestly, I love Penney's and working there overall. The best part is being able to complete an assigned task and feel the satisfaction of doing an excellent job. If you do your job and what is expected of you, your job will be easy and fun. The management team, while catty at times, are incredibly easy to get along with and are always available for coaching.
Worst part of the job? The horrible customers every retail workplace is subject to unfortunately.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and poor management.
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, február 2.
This review concerns the morning team. We are given all the odd jobs piled on top of our regular assigned duties. We get reprimanded so easily because we handle just about every aspect of the whole store. Though our personal manager is great at giving us encouragement we also feel so much pressure because of everything we have to do. Everything has a time limit which is done with a very small group of people. How do you expect to get a job done when you only have 10 people to work on a job meant for 20. It wasn't always like this though Penny's ever changing environment is mostly the problem.
Discounts
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place for teens to work
Door to Floor/ Pricing & Signing Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2018, január 22.
good place to work if you are a teen or are going to school. hours are flexible, and people were fun to work with. starting pay not great, raises were on a % scale and not great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people, fun place to work
Warehouse Worker / Merchandise Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, november 8.
Warehouse go in early morning receive shipment for the day. Pull up orders on computer and verify price, count, check sub and lot numbers. Ticket and send to store. Merchandise Assistant in store, set up display of clothing, help customers, run registers
The fun people
Kontra érvek
They didnt reward their long time employs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some nice associates, rude female associates. Extremely positive managers
Cashier/Sales floor Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE 681142017, november 2.
Friendly and kind workplace with positive people. They cut hours too often, good for someone or a student who is looking for an extreme part time position.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no healthcare benefits
Loved my job at JCPenny
Visual Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, október 23.
Loved everything about this job except the lack of advancement opportunities. My supervisors were great the Management team was great. I was able to move around the store and help customers in many different ways.
co workers, customers, flexibility
advancement opportunites
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Women's Department Supervisor; Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, augusztus 26.
The customer service experience of job is great for persons seeking retail experience with customer service - job training process is super - pay is competitive
Kontra érvek
customer sloppyness in fitting rooms - INCREDIBLE DISREGARD!!!
5,0
Easy yet Fun.
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, július 12.
Customers were mostly independent so i mostly maintined a clean floor and rung out customers when they were done. It was easy to perform tasks of putting away clothes so managment asked me to help multiple departments since i was fast.
good overall job
Sales Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, április 24.
It was an okay job overall. Management was not the best and the pay wasn't great. There were not many opportunities to advance in the company or opportunities to get pay raises.
Changing work environment
In Home Custom Window Treatment Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, április 19.
A typical work day was interesting in that no day is exactly the same. I learned more about good customer service. The management was always trying to improve the workplace culture with lots of smaller incentives. The hardest part was a sense of job insecurity in that at short notice, jobs could change or be eliminated or reconstructed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its alright as a beginner job
Customer Service Representative/Head Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, április 9.
horrible schedules, i only worked there for a couple of months and i swear my managers never knew what they were doing. they didnt care if your shift was up if your replacement wasn't there yet you couldn't leave. when it was closing time you also couldnt leave until EVERY other department was finished organizing.
short breaks
Easy workplace
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, január 30.
I worked at JCPenneys as my first job, which it was perfect for. I worked in the children's department, which consisted of a lot of angry parents. I liked my job I just didn't like pushing credit cards on people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with great employees!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2017, január 25.
I love working here, really I do. January and February do offer VERY few hours though. The customers are pretty nice generally. There is quite a bit expected of the associates but it is doable if someone is determined and dedicated to doing work during their shift.
Pro érvek
food provided on special days. great employees.
Kontra érvek
short on hours in the first two months of the year.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van