JCPenney
3,7 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Omaha, NE

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
48 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 482 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I don’t have anything really negative to say about JCP and working for them. They are a great company to work for. My store is in threat of closing and I commuted 35 minutes so I made the decision to find employment elsewhere.
Many Benefits
Working until 9-10pm
Munkahelyi kultúra
Here at JCPenney, the management was horrible and the environment was almost draining. The managers were so bias and treated each employee poorly. The only time I felt appreciated as an employee was when I would receive an "ICAP", which is when you sign someone up for a JCPenney credit card. Never did I feel appreciated for fixing up all the clothes people would come by and mess up or providing excellent customer service skills despite how I were to be treated. Not only I, but each and every employee was looked down upon and treated like what they were doing was not good enough and will never be enough. Managers would scold us for communicating with former employees even if we were to be doing our required work at the same time while those same managers would be standing in the middle of an aisle, talking to a different manager for up to 20 min at a time, doing absolutely nothing.
+$2 on your paycheck for every ICAP
Kontra érvek
management, short breaks, refolding clothes all day long
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney is a great start to learning how to work with others as a team and helping costumers. Also a great way to better your communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very busy environment at JcPenneys. My training team for the recovery was very detailed. Just having other team members proving that team work and communication was good to see.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing was very difficult to get the hang of, and thus something seasonal here was not difficult here at all. This would be good for someone who enjoys simple, but possibly repetitive work.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My department was Omni ( online and in-store returns), a typical day was a balance of slow to busy. I was given opportunities to go to different departments within the store to advance my knowledge of the company and the systems used for the store. The management did very well with assisting the employees with costumers, and helping you with any problems you might have with the job. The most difficult part of the job was the putting away of the clothes, considering how large the store was you typical worked by yourself while being on duty in your current department. But the best part of the job was the friendliness of my fellow co-workers, most of them were willing to help me with any questions or task that i needed assistance with.
Free Lunches, Disscount on certain items
Kontra érvek
short breaks, poor dress code considering the work load
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is ok, but management is horrible. I've worked at 3 different department stores and this one has been by far the most unorganized and dirty store I've seen. Managers don't even know what is going on they just sit in their offices and think "they know everything" they don't appreciate their employees and a lot of them are underpaid. I would never work there again or recomend this location to anyone.
Discount
Pay, and managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very few holidays allowed to spend with your family. Great place to work as long as you don’t expect to have many Holidays with your family. Staging set plans is a must, good eye for detail is a must.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is the worst job I have ever had. I don’t mind the hard work but hard work is not recognized and slackers are not let go or disciplined which is bad for morale and makes everyone feel like not caring. The managers are all happy but no one else is. Saying anything doesn’t result in anything. Management really doesn’t care at all about hourly workers.
Employee discount
Kontra érvek
employees are overworked, never enough people working
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a welcoming environment, usually very accommodating to my pregnancy. They had some nice holiday incentives and activities. My managers were very involved and kind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Used customer skills and cash register. Organized merchandised. Re-ticketed items, when there were no price tags. Organized return room. Tagged defective items. When changes are made to the cash register system; learned easily. Helped train new associates. Management was there to assist. The hardest part of the job, was insuring company integrity, by resolving customers problems. The most enjoyable part of the job, was problem solving.
Pro érvek
Given meals when work days were over six hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Any typical day always provides you with a task to be kept busy, never is there a lazy day. Sometimes expectations are set a little too high, especially when those who set them are unaware of the current working environment or those set to help you have little to no incentive to do a good job.Honestly, I love Penney's and working there overall. The best part is being able to complete an assigned task and feel the satisfaction of doing an excellent job. If you do your job and what is expected of you, your job will be easy and fun. The management team, while catty at times, are incredibly easy to get along with and are always available for coaching.Worst part of the job? The horrible customers every retail workplace is subject to unfortunately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This review concerns the morning team. We are given all the odd jobs piled on top of our regular assigned duties. We get reprimanded so easily because we handle just about every aspect of the whole store. Though our personal manager is great at giving us encouragement we also feel so much pressure because of everything we have to do. Everything has a time limit which is done with a very small group of people. How do you expect to get a job done when you only have 10 people to work on a job meant for 20. It wasn't always like this though Penny's ever changing environment is mostly the problem.
Discounts
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if you are a teen or are going to school. hours are flexible, and people were fun to work with. starting pay not great, raises were on a % scale and not great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Warehouse go in early morning receive shipment for the day. Pull up orders on computer and verify price, count, check sub and lot numbers. Ticket and send to store. Merchandise Assistant in store, set up display of clothing, help customers, run registers
The fun people
Kontra érvek
They didnt reward their long time employs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and kind workplace with positive people. They cut hours too often, good for someone or a student who is looking for an extreme part time position.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks no healthcare benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved everything about this job except the lack of advancement opportunities. My supervisors were great the Management team was great. I was able to move around the store and help customers in many different ways.
co workers, customers, flexibility
advancement opportunites
Munkahelyi kultúra
The customer service experience of job is great for persons seeking retail experience with customer service - job training process is super - pay is competitive
Kontra érvek
customer sloppyness in fitting rooms - INCREDIBLE DISREGARD!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers were mostly independent so i mostly maintined a clean floor and rung out customers when they were done. It was easy to perform tasks of putting away clothes so managment asked me to help multiple departments since i was fast.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an okay job overall. Management was not the best and the pay wasn't great. There were not many opportunities to advance in the company or opportunities to get pay raises.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day was interesting in that no day is exactly the same. I learned more about good customer service. The management was always trying to improve the workplace culture with lots of smaller incentives. The hardest part was a sense of job insecurity in that at short notice, jobs could change or be eliminated or reconstructed. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with customers.