JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Olympia, WA

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 466 értékelés megtekintése
good place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE/FITTING ROOM, RECOVERY ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, október 9.
Very nice people at Jcpenney. I would recommend to others. Good benefits, very good at following LNI standards. Not very good hours but very welcoming team
great place to work
Retail Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, augusztus 8.
lot of fun people to work with, advancement opportunity. Fun meetings, lots of different employment contests. I won alot of prizes working there, lots of fun!!
hard place to work
Assistant Store Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2019, április 4.
Hard to Achieving unrealistic goals
Leadership team has a set schedule
Company promotes people without providing proper training
Communication from home office fair at best
Fine, management was interesting
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, november 4.
Hours were fine, management was questionable at times while it seemed to be always under staffed at the busier days and times. Lunch room had food there.
hours
staffing
Holiday Cashier in Women's Shoes, Capital Mall, Olympia, WA
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, augusztus 2.
The Women's Shoe Department at JCP is VERY quick-paced and active. Being able to remain on your feet for the entire shift is MANDATORY. The floor management is excellent and can be relied upon to assist with any question or situation, which was greatly helpful during the Christmas shopping time period.
Pro érvek
Holiday break food assortments, sandwiches, holiday candy, ...
Kontra érvek
None that I can think of.
Its Okay
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, július 21.
Not really that bad other than the fact that I never get that many hours. My paychecks are less than $200 sometimes less than $100. Some employees are kind of rude as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great associates with little support from management.
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2018, január 8.
A typical day at work was fast paced.
I learned to advertise our credit cards.
Little support from management; i almost never saw my manager unless they wanted to push metrics higher. There was a lack of leadership and knowledge among them. Although there were a few i really looked up to and they made all the difference.
Too few workers were stationed at departments to keep everything clean and customers happy.
I loved all my coworkers. Every one of them was kind and willing to work.
Big salon
Designer Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, október 28.
I loved working here and only left due to how I was being treated by a particular employee. Otherwise, the work environment was great and it was a very fun place to work.
Productive and Fun place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, szeptember 19.
Very exciting and fun place to work for. Had returning customers that made the job fun. I would enjoy making online orders for customers. The hardest part of the job was leaving the job. I made very close connections with the staff and Customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
JCPenney
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, szeptember 5.
Working at JCPenney for the Holiday Season was very fast-paced, sometimes hectic, but overall a really good experience! The regular staff were always ready to help if I ever had any questions and assist me in doing my job successfully for our customers. Customers for the most part, were kind and understanding, especially when the atmosphere was one that had some impatient patrons.

My experience at JCPenney was very good, overall. The hardest part of the job was the fact that I had to leave. I was sad to leave at the end of the Christmas season, because my co-workers were excellent to work with, and we supported each other in our daily activities.
Pro érvek
Free food, Holiday-style Buffets and approachable management.
I love Sephora Inside JCP
Beauty Advisor/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, augusztus 9.
This was the best place I have ever worked! I lived my team and managers. This was a fun environment while making people feel amazing about themselves!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Retail Job
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, július 16.
This is your quintessential retail job. Folding, helping and checking out customers. Except for the manager's everyone is a part time, it was rare for me to make over 30 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
While at JC Penney, I assisted customers with locating the right items to gift during the Christmas season in 2016.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, július 10.
JC Penney is an excellent establishment. My seasonal position was action-packed, as it was held during the Holidays. My coworkers and I worked as a family and we supported each other to lighten the load whenever and wherever we could. The management at JC Penney continually strived to provide the very best experience for the employees, so that we could pass that positivity along to our patrons The most enjoyable aspect of the job was having the opportunity to meet and interact with members of the public. During the holiday season, every transaction was an adventure.
Truly, the hardest part of the job was leaving, after the Holidays were over. In a short time, I became acquainted with a good number of people who quickly grew to depend upon one another, daily. I learned a great deal from my time at JC Penney, and am grateful for the experience. I've taken what I've learned and apply it to not only future employment opportunities but my life as well.
I enjoyed this job
Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, április 20.
I worked my way up the ladder at this job and enjoyed it very much so.
JCP was going through a transitional period though and even though you were moving up the ladder and taking on more responsibility you still got paid the same do to so many changes.
Fun and enjoyable workplay
Sales Support Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, április 6.
Responsible for the unloading of merchandise and getting it set up in the store. Also was assigned the responsiblity of maintaining all mens shirts in the mens department.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great Associates, not a bad first job. Good part time job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, január 17.
I worked as a sales associate for two and a half years. Its not a bad first job. It teaches the life of customer service. The ups and downs of it. This job has taught me people skills, ad what to do in stressful environments. All the associates are very personable and fun to work with. As far as the work itself, expect a lot of complaints from customers. Jcpenney is not the best company. They are struggling so hours are cut, and not too reliable. But if you are just seeking a part time job, apply!!! If you are in high school or in college, not a bad place to work. Flexible with hours.
flexible hours, decent breaks
customer complaints
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very Fun & Knowledgeable!
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, január 17.
The Staff is so nice & helpful everyone is just always so happy! Everyone is really great at working together and helping eachother out when in need!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work... my favorite so far.
Designer Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2017, január 8.
My experience at this company has been wonderful, the staff and management very accommodating to my needy schedule. They really care about Family here
friendly, family oriented, and NOT up tight, fun, honest, DRAMA FREE
Kontra érvek
no room for advancement, needs better pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing Work environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2016, október 5.
People are very active and get along great. Team work was great. Everyone tries to help everyone. Make friends easily. I enjoyed working there and would go back if need be.
i enjoyed working here
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olympia, WA2016, szeptember 28.
I love jc penney. This is place to shop. people manager everyone was great. I miss the discount. and the great people I worked with I loved seeing new customers and helping people out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van