Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Olean, NY

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Olean, NY9 értékelés
9 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 597 értékelés megtekintése
People
Most of my be co-worker s would help me if I needed help some of them did not like to do the job so we would have to do there and our job otherwise it was good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work if you only want part time hours.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the benefits and flexibility they offer. I have learned a great deal about dealing with the public and fulfilling the customers needs. Every day is different and always able to learn something new.
JCPenney
My first job I ever worked. I enjoyed working there but I feel I did not learn as much as I could have. I was trained by computers but did not get much chance to work a cash register. I didn't get to learn it hands on.
Lunch Break
Flexibility, training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
This is a great place to work for. The managers are great and they all know exactly how to fix any problem. I learned to be flexible, and offer help to everyone you see. The hardest part is not getting overwhelmed when the lines won't end.
Excellent Work Environment
JCPenney is an excellent place to work. Friendly and helpful coworkers, generous discount program among other great benefits if you are full time. I love my job at JCP.

If you are a stylist you cannot beat working for JCP. You have a clean, modern work environment. I don't know many other salons that provide the continuing education that JCP Salon does. It is amazing. AND you get paid while you are in these training classes. You will learn all the latest trends plus lots of little extras our educators share with you. You also get discounts on great styling tools, your employee discount is very generous, they have contests regularly where you can win huge bags of product, trips etc. As a stylist there is nowhere I'd rather work. I've tried other salons and booth rental and nothing tops it.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Learning experience
I learned everything about customer service, the retail business, and how to be apart of a team and a leader. The most enjoyable part of my job there was helping customers shop, merchandising, and displaying merchandise in a shoppable manner.
OLD jcp was very fun
Before the new CEO, JCP was a great place to work. Great team work, great incentives, and people were rewarded for doing a good job. There was room for advancement. Store parties occurred often for meeting goals. Great sales for customers. Awesome focus on customer service programs. Structured management system. Hardest part was holiday time with mean customers, everything else was enjoyable.
many things
ron johnson, angry customers
A great place gone bad.
When I first started at JcPenney salon I loved it. I loved the environment the people I worked with the only part I didn't like was my salon manager was a friend before working there and working for friends is never a good idea. She had no professional management skills and I was constantly cleaning up her messes and making excuses for her. Then I caught her in bed with my Fiancee. I needed that job so I stayed while still looking for another job. Meanwhile penneys took on a new CEO who changed everything in the salon and store. Half of our salon staff walked out. We lost 60% of our sales and instead of trying to hire experienced stylists, the salon manager kept hiring people fresh out of beauty school and gave them no training or help. On top of salon staff leaving half of the store managers left or retired and hours throughout the store started getting cut. I told my parents that I was looking for a new job and my step mom slipped up and said something to my salon managers mom that I was looking for a new job so my manager started cutting my hours and hired 2 new people for my position. We were splitting 30 hours a week between three people. Also I had been there for over 2 years and learned that the people who got hired after me for the same position with no prior experience were getting paid over $2/hour more then me. After putting in my two weeks notice I went back to get some of my personal things in my work station including cards that my son had made for me and a couple coffee mugs and the things my son had made for me had gotten thrown out.
flexible scheduling
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was an excellent company when I first started there, however there have been some significant changes to their pay system in salon department
There have been some significant changes in the JCPenney corporation recently this past year. The management and staff at my personal location was amazing. They provided a welcoming and warm environment for both employees and customers. However, in the salon department they are changing the stylist to become mere service providers for the corporation rather than build an actual business for themselves. This was ( This reflects in the way have changed their pay system, by taking away comission) what motivated the teams nationally to do well and bring in new clients. Now, I believe they will develop larger in turnover rates and bring in a different set of clients, but not quality and long term they will bring in clients that will not want to pay the prices the corporation wants to charge.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés