JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oklahoma City, OK

57 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Jcp
Sales Associate/ Omni (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, december 6.
Good place for a first job. Associates are friendly and willing to help you. Management is always ready to help but can be rather slow. Hours are always the problem but if your scheduale is flexible you can get the best hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My experience overall was poor.
Retail Sales & Operations Manager/Asset Protection Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, október 25.
Morale is very low company wide. Emphasis on diversity has resulted in discrimination against traditional American workers. Large store closings will be announced next Spring.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad management and low annual raises
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, október 6.
The employees are nice and some are hard working. However the managers are very rude and if your doing a great job they will over work you and have you do other people's job if they are slacking. Also you only get a 20 cent raise yearly no matter how good you are at the job or how many people you get to sign up for the card.
Cool employees and discounts
Management and low raise
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
What it’s like working for JCPenney
MERCHANDISE EXECUTOR JCPENNEY (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, augusztus 17.
They’re all about getting ICAPS ( instant credit application), they lack human empathy, and most of the managers are lazy and expect you to solve your own problems while they sit in the back and do nothing. If you don’t get ICAPS then they don’t like you. They’ll even cut your hours if you’re not getting ICAPS. This is not a job for you if you have real bills. This job is for chump change, nothing more nothing less.
25% off discount that can be applied w/ coupon
Kontra érvek
Lazy management, lack of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company only cared about saving hours instead of offering them to employees
Operations Supervisor/Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, június 24.
Was not treated well as an employee. Even though I worked very hard in my position the store manager kept on insisting that I stepped down from my position. That was after I explained to him many times that my department desperately needed more employees in order to get the work done. He did not care about that fact and constantly refused to hire more people. Because they discouraged people from getting overtime they went to great lengths to erase overtime hours legitimately worked by me, daring to delete a few hours that I knew I had worked but was never paid for.
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's not the worst place
Sale Associate/Key Holder (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, május 13.
A typical retail job with nothing to get excited about. The turnover is horrible but the benefits are great. The company has great marketing and treats there customers very well.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Enjoyable and organized
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2019, január 15.
JcPenney has a strong group of team members dedicated to ensuring the quality customer service people desire. JcPenney is always looking for the best to join the team and is always striving to be better than it was an hour before.
Exceptional team members, fun
N/A
Complacent working environment
Customer Service Selling Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  OKC, OK2019, január 8.
A place to work while going to school. Not a place to stay long term. Not a great management environment. Not a great hourly rate. Employees are like family
Jcpenney Quail Springs
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, szeptember 7.
Workplace culture needs work. I have learned that you cannot think that management is going to treat you fairly because in this store there is no fair treatment.
Generous discount
Management is not fair.
working retail
Recovery Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 19.
floor associate maintaining racks and folding clothes for customer service.Try to help customer in what they were looking for in a retail department store.Professional and courteous with customers
Pro érvek
receiving employee discounts.Helping customers with what they were looking for
Kontra érvek
picking up clothes that were laying on floor
customer service
SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, augusztus 16.
i loved checking out the customers at the checkout, i loved the discount that jcpenney provided to employees, jcpenney has sales every week. jcpenney has good flexible hours . opportunity to learn sales, service , responsiblitiy and committment
employee discount, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
not guaranteed a full time
Family discount
Backroom Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, április 25.
Normal day was me working on the clothes from the truck. Sorting all of them getting them ready to be put out on the floor. After working on the truck I would go to the floor so I could sign the tables and racks for our daily sales.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Not being able to enough hours
2,0
Relationships
General Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, február 5.
Up until the last few years, I enjoyed working and collaborating with colleagues on many different projects. When times got tough, we started being told to do some things I didn't agree with.
Flexible Schedule
Lack of Support
Keeps you busy
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 25.
Not a bad place to work, hard work just goes unnoticed and hardly any advancement within the company. Overall you get to meet a lot different people.
good sales
Poor management
friendly environment
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 5.
I loved working at jcpenny because everyday I met new people and got to hear new peoples stories. I worked in the shoe department so I got to talk to a lot of customers
discounts
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2018, január 5.
JC Penney was a good place to work, I always was treated fairly and it was a pleasure to go to work. I enjoyed the Peale I worked with and thought I had good benefits.
Pleasant atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Store quit selling sporting goods and haerware.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK 731182017, november 13.
Very stressful but extremely fun. It is fast paced. There is always something to do. Not a lot of room for advancement though. Hardest part is during Christmas. They do not give you very many hours off. I would leave around 3 am and have to be back around 6. Those that did not want to do it, had to find other jobs. Great checks during the holidays but zero time with your own family.
Pro érvek
Great environment and fun place to work.
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of room for advancement.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my time there. Would have loved to stay.
Area Asset Protection Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 26.
JCPenney gave me quite a bit of room for advancement. I greatly enjoyed working for them. I would have loved to stay. The revenue saving job cuts made it difficult to maintain an operating team.
The People
Company Direction
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
JCPenny
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, október 21.
Is a great place to work, I wish I didn't have to leave but I had an emergency family situation. A typical day at work included running the registers, up to 4 in one location, checking the fitting rooms and putting away the clothing, folding clothing around your department, and keeping your area clean. We worked as a team to make sure everything was neat and organized in the whole store for the following day. I learned how to deal with difficult customers, theft, holiday hours, and difficult employees. The management at Penny's was very great and I liked working with all of them. The hardest part of the job was when I would work really hard to get everything up to standard and not get much help from the younger staff. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping customers find the perfect pair of jeans or the perfect band concert dress. Customers were a very enjoyable part of my day to day, I got to meet a lot of incredible people.
15 min lunch and 30 min lunch
n/a
great leadership
Assistant Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, szeptember 27.
JC Penney at the time I was there had great a management team. Very laid back job, great for a college student with little to no stress. I enjoyed the 3 years I was there.
flexable hours
hourly pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van