Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oklahoma City, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Oklahoma City, OK60 értékelés
60 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 226 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great first job. Opportunity for growth and decent pay. If you have a good management team, then the job is great. They offer a generous discount as well. Flexible hours and schedule.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team only thought about themselves, there were a lot of corruption going on right before our eyes, even then nobody showed there was nothing wrong with it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a very loving place to work at . The management and the employees are so helpful and very nice . If a customer needs help we are there to help them ASAP.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company will pay you a lot of money, but it's only a matter of time before they go under. My management team was dysfunctional largely because of the constant fear of our jobs being taken away.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for a first job. Associates are friendly and willing to help you. Management is always ready to help but can be rather slow. Hours are always the problem but if your scheduale is flexible you can get the best hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers can be a little coupon crazy but overall, not a bad job. The hours can vary by a lot so it's best if this job is strictly used as a part time job for yourself.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Morale is very low company wide. Emphasis on diversity has resulted in discrimination against traditional American workers. Large store closings will be announced next Spring.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The employees are nice and some are hard working. However the managers are very rude and if your doing a great job they will over work you and have you do other people's job if they are slacking. Also you only get a 20 cent raise yearly no matter how good you are at the job or how many people you get to sign up for the card.
Cool employees and discounts
Management and low raise
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’re all about getting ICAPS ( instant credit application), they lack human empathy, and most of the managers are lazy and expect you to solve your own problems while they sit in the back and do nothing. If you don’t get ICAPS then they don’t like you. They’ll even cut your hours if you’re not getting ICAPS. This is not a job for you if you have real bills. This job is for chump change, nothing more nothing less.
25% off discount that can be applied w/ coupon
Kontra érvek
Lazy management, lack of hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was not treated well as an employee. Even though I worked very hard in my position the store manager kept on insisting that I stepped down from my position. That was after I explained to him many times that my department desperately needed more employees in order to get the work done. He did not care about that fact and constantly refused to hire more people. Because they discouraged people from getting overtime they went to great lengths to erase overtime hours legitimately worked by me, daring to delete a few hours that I knew I had worked but was never paid for.
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical retail job with nothing to get excited about. The turnover is horrible but the benefits are great. The company has great marketing and treats there customers very well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JcPenney has a strong group of team members dedicated to ensuring the quality customer service people desire. JcPenney is always looking for the best to join the team and is always striving to be better than it was an hour before.
Exceptional team members, fun
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to work while going to school. Not a place to stay long term. Not a great management environment. Not a great hourly rate. Employees are like family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace culture needs work. I have learned that you cannot think that management is going to treat you fairly because in this store there is no fair treatment.
Generous discount
Management is not fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
floor associate maintaining racks and folding clothes for customer service.Try to help customer in what they were looking for in a retail department store.Professional and courteous with customers
Pro érvek
receiving employee discounts.Helping customers with what they were looking for
Kontra érvek
picking up clothes that were laying on floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
i loved checking out the customers at the checkout, i loved the discount that jcpenney provided to employees, jcpenney has sales every week. jcpenney has good flexible hours . opportunity to learn sales, service , responsiblitiy and committment
employee discount, flexible schedule
Kontra érvek
not guaranteed a full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal day was me working on the clothes from the truck. Sorting all of them getting them ready to be put out on the floor. After working on the truck I would go to the floor so I could sign the tables and racks for our daily sales.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Not being able to enough hours
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Up until the last few years, I enjoyed working and collaborating with colleagues on many different projects. When times got tough, we started being told to do some things I didn't agree with.
Flexible Schedule
Lack of Support
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a bad place to work, hard work just goes unnoticed and hardly any advancement within the company. Overall you get to meet a lot different people.
good sales
Poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working at jcpenny because everyday I met new people and got to hear new peoples stories. I worked in the shoe department so I got to talk to a lot of customers
discounts
no healthcare
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was a good place to work, I always was treated fairly and it was a pleasure to go to work. I enjoyed the Peale I worked with and thought I had good benefits.
Pleasant atmosphere
Kontra érvek
Store quit selling sporting goods and haerware.