JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Odessa, TX

18 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 316 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
N/a
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2020, január 11.
Working here was a great experience it showed me how to deal with the customers additude and also it shows how you should always have a smile on your face...
JCP is okay
salon manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2019, augusztus 13.
I worked in the salon my team and co workers were amazing. The GM at the time was not as easy to work with he is no longer with the company, buy ultimately I left the company due to his poor management and his poor behavior towards myself and other employees.
Retail and patience.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, december 28.
Anyone who works here I appreciate you. I worked during Black Friday and it was a mad house. Plus it was my first time not working with food so it seemed slow any other day.
I just didn't enjoy doing the same thing over and over and over again.
All I did was either fold clothes or cash people out. Couldn't do both, but one or the other it was boring. Good pay though for retail and awesome staff and Management.
Management, schedule, and benefits
Repeative and tedious
Job Description
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, október 23.
I have been with them for over a month and I applied for Cashier but I have not been trained for a Cashier I have only been put in Recovery and this is a group of associates that clean and fold clothes around the store.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great and productive work environment
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2018, május 1.
It is a great work environment. The management is outstanding.There is no hard part of the job. It is an easy going job to start off from high school, or even college.
Fun work Place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, december 20.
There is a lot to learn but the people that work there would love to help and make sure you got it down. Management there are a lot but they all do their part in helping. :)
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Work Expierence
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, október 11.
I loved working for JCPenney. The pay wasn't great and when I wanted to advance, they wouldn't let me. The employees became like a second family to me though and I will always care for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
good work place
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, július 20.
Good place for temporary employment in my opinion. Really easy to learn the way things work. Very cooperative with scheduling . co workers are very helpful and nice .
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sephora Inside JcPenny is great, if the management is great.
Product Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, május 30.
I worked there for a good while and at the beginning I LOVED my job. The energy is great and it is a fun atmosphere. It is great assisting clients with their skin concerns and playing with the newest products is always fun! The downside is hours, of course. Holidays are terrible because the store closes at midnight sometimes in December. My experience at my store was great when I started but I quit because the Sephora manager is unprofessional. 10+ girls have come and gone under her time as manager. It can be a great place to work if you do not get close to the management team. Stay neutral! Good luck, dolls!
Free monthly products & samples - 1 hour lunches
Long holiday hours - Manger has no ethics - on your feet a lot
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 47Nem 2Jelentés
productive workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2017, május 20.
On a typical day it is very fun and open to learn new things, but the management kind of sucks, but its a very fun fast paced job and I loved it. The hardest part of the job is talking to those customers that do not understand the prices and want another price and being difficult. The most definite and fun part is actually talking to all customers learning new styles of dress and having fun with all associates.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
1,0
Dead End
Sales Associate (Part-Time) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2015, március 8.
Great for temporary part time work, but no chance for improvement. Employees are undervalued and mistreated. Scheduling is a joke, and hours are scarce. Would not recommend working there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
JC Penney's
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2014, december 31.
I worked at JCP a short amount of time, but the time there was a positive one. Retail is solely focused on customer service and relaying opinions on items prior to customer purchases. The managers were easy to approach and very mindful of employee needs and concerns. The hardest part of the job in the Lingerie department was trying to keep a large area organized [so it could be easy for customers to find items] during rush hours. The most enjoyable part was comfortable interactions with co-workers and customers who cared about your opinion on purchases.
Pro érvek
Bosses who cared about your needs, great hourly pay.
Monotonous work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Hairstylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2014, augusztus 5.
co-workers stealing clients off the books, manager couldn't control employees, coworkers stealing others coworkers supplies, coworkers telling clients that an employee no longer worked there when they did
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 15Nem 2Jelentés
SET APPOINTMENTS Salon Receptionist
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2014, május 3.
Salon Receptionist
• Customer Service
• Department Sales
• Cashier
• Scheduled appointments
• Inventory control
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 4Jelentés
High School Employment
Stalker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2013, november 19.
I worked here in between jobs. I didn't stay with JC PENNYS for long before I had to resign because I was working four jobs and going to school.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Odessa, TX2013, augusztus 13.
This is a great place to work all the co workers are friendly and will help when needed. Also the managers are friendly and the environment is safe.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good work place, friendly work environment
Merchandise Execution Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  odessa, TX2012, november 21.
greeting and talkin with customer, doing pricing, changing signs, ect.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van