JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Oak Ridge, TN

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 408 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Work Experience
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, október 16.
It was a decent job. I was expected to work every Friday night and most Saturday and Sundays, while others in my department got nearly every weekend off. The worst part of the job was being forced to get as many credit card applications as possible if you did not meet your goal for a month you were questioned about it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Great Place!
Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, augusztus 14.
I love working at JCPenney! It’s a great environment. Management is very nice and flexible. They understand life happens and won’t hold it against you. I highly recommend this wonderful place!
Great first job!
Seasonal Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2019, június 10.
As a first job it was amazing. I absolutely loved to work and it was super fun to go after school. The manager at the time wasn't the best but the rest of the management team was amazingly kind all the time. The current management is amazing as well. Working the holidays was a really great time for me, I got to meet so many amazing people every single day I worked. All my coworkers were super sweet and thoughtful and so is the current staff!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really liked the people I worked with.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018, október 4.
The company is not very good and compensating for earned icaps achieved and is not very realistic with the goals they set their employees depending on which department you are working in.
Chill place to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018, július 23.
Very laid back and relaxing most of the time. Christmas time is the busiest, but also the most fun. If you can fold clothes and work a register, this job will be a good match for you.
Slow working environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2018, április 5.
The environment is slow. A typical day at work during “slow season” which is basically everything except for Black Friday, Christmas and Tax Free Weekend, consists of checking out less than 15 people, straightening clothes over and over. I did learn how to work a register, how to handle money, how to be in charge of what money goes where out of the till and how to track it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of communication all around
Designer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge Tennessee2018, január 11.
I find that the JCPenney in Oak Ridge has very little structure not the managers know what’s going on there is lack of communication between all the employees and it’s all a big joke I would never suggest working here
Pro érvek
Not having to be accountable for anything
Kontra érvek
lack of accountability at that store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2017, május 8.
People are nice a friendly there. Mike is a really good store manager. He will work with what ever you need. It's a very bright and welcoming place to walk in to.
Good place
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2017, április 17.
I loved my job and what I did there. I loved working with all the customers and working in a steady paced environment. Overall, the management made it dreadful.
great work place
bad management
Sales Associate
Sales Associate - Menswear/Shoes (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2015, március 8.
I was with the company for three years ('10-'13) and saw a lot of changes I liked and disliked. I loved the management at my hometown store in East TN. I ultimately left simply because I was offered a full-time, higher-paying position at another company. Great job for high school students or full time college students!
paid 15 min. breaks, pto accrual
Kontra érvek
full-time hours are rare, hours are inconsistent as to be expeced with retail
3,0
sesonal work
Sales Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  oak ridge, tn2014, március 22.
I didn't have time to find out much but it seemed to be a nice place to work..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Slow paced but productive
Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, TN2012, december 4.
JCPenneys was a good job. I learned working with others is a great way to get things done. The management was good. My co-workers were great and helped me if I ever needed it. The hardest part of the job was learning where all the signs went and what day they had to be changed. The enjoyable part was the customers.
customers

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van