Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Novi, MI

39 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Surprisingly good products sold there.
I took over an area that was running badly, poor moral and low performance. No matter what I improve or how hard I work all I hear is what is still wrong, nothing about the hard work I put in to fix what is now going well about my area. Feel stressed all the time.
Great experience
During my time of employment with JCPenney I felt like I was apart of the family and that I was treated fairly. Management was great and very helpful. I would highly recommend this store if seeking employment. Personally my favorite employer so far in my time working.
Enjoy working here
I have a great seasonal job working at JCP. The place gives me a hands on and visual learning environment. Which makes it great place to work and have great Co workers and postive working environment as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
About as transparent as a brick wall
I worked at jcp for over a year. They are not very transparent at all. I came in and did my job and when I put in notice that I was leaving they let me go. It doesn’t matter if you work hard and do the right thing here. You can half way do your job and keep it. They do not reward hard workers here.
Pro érvek
They provide food when you work holidays
Kontra érvek
Even the management fails to show up to things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a productive and rewarding place to if they ever get a good team again in the store to work.
Can be a productive and rewarding place to work if they ever get the right management team to train and work together. Need a stern HR manager to recruit the highly motivated worker. Need to spend more time on training employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Horrible
Poor customer service and staffing. Horrible management. Promotions went to alcoholics and drug addicts. Store was never recovered or cleaned. It was hard to even take a bathroom break due to lack of coverage.
Good times!
I had great relationships with the staff. Only downside was lack of training when I first started. I was only trained for 3 hours, then expected to work a busy Saturday by myself. That was very stressful, but I got through it and it got better from there.
good work environment
Not so good training
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work enviornment, a place to learn new skills.
A typical day is similar to any other retail position in that the main goal is to be customer facing while completing tasks that drive sales. I have enjoyed my time at JCPenny.
Employee Discount
Heathcare package is limited
N/a
Jcpenny great company to work for just when season come hour are reduced to less than 12 a week. So I’m saying it an okay opportunity but be prepared for less hours after holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was part time along ago
I work for school tuition evening shift
I learned shipping and receiving, package pickup and stocking floors

She was nice

Fun

I made the best of the job

I think the best part was trying to load all the item on their car, could

we do it.
Fun working with co-workers
It was part time
Versatile work environment
JCP is a versatile work environment with many opportunities for growth. They have allowed me to experience working in other departments. They also have fair compensation.
Nice salon
Everyone is family. Pay is good. Take appoints, kid friendly. Great location.Great benefits,payed time off. Great health care.Lots of vacation time. Hours of operations is fair.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low moral though out the store
It is like working with a bunch of children, high school mentality for most including management
The turn over is very high and there is not enough training for the new hires
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Management plays favorites not everyone is treated equally
1,0
Poorly Treated Workers.
Associates are treated very poorly at the JCPenney in Novi, MI. Most of the management is highly racist towards anyone that is not white. Several of my coworkers and I go above and beyond, doing what ever we are asked to do, never call off, and always pick up shifts if we are called in but receive no recognition. In fact, we are treated with less respect than associates who do not do anything and choose to hide in fitting room stalls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work at.
Usually very laid back when not busy. When it was busy like around the holidays and such it got very stressful. Can be tiring too and very repetitive.
A typical day
The typical day was alright. For the most part I was a cashier and working at there was not bad unless you don't have patients. The customers can give you a hard time but all of the coworkers are really nice and helpful.
Great Company
There's amazing benefits and always room to move up in the company. I loved working for them and it was a great experience. It made me realize what j wanted to do.
It was okay
I worked at the portrait studio inside JCPenney during holiday season. It was super chaotic on weekends when we had two appointments every 15 minutes. Area was small at the location I worked at. Some of the customers were super nice and patient while others would yell and complain at us. If the place wasn't busy enough then manager would send some of us home so work hours were inconsistent. Overall, it was okay to work at the portrait studio.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to advance and grow within the company
Working with JCPenney has been an experience of growth and cross training. I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of different areas of the store. I enjoyed building new relationships and working on different skills that would help me further my career.
Excellent Workplace
JC Penney is one of the best companies to work for. If they could have placed me into a management position, I would have never left. I love everything about my job and coworkers.
Retail
Lack on good management
Current supervisor need extensive management training and people skills

More sales/stock/reump help needed

Casheir assistance at all registers a must
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés