JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Novi, MI

37 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 021 értékelés megtekintése
Enjoy working here
.com / Omni Desk / Cashier Seasonal (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, december 4.
I have a great seasonal job working at JCP. The place gives me a hands on and visual learning environment. Which makes it great place to work and have great Co workers and postive working environment as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Can be a productive and rewarding place to if they ever get a good team again in the store to work.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, augusztus 15.
Can be a productive and rewarding place to work if they ever get the right management team to train and work together. Need a stern HR manager to recruit the highly motivated worker. Need to spend more time on training employees.
1,0
Horrible
Merchandiser (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, július 19.
Poor customer service and staffing. Horrible management. Promotions went to alcoholics and drug addicts. Store was never recovered or cleaned. It was hard to even take a bathroom break due to lack of coverage.
Good times!
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, május 30.
I had great relationships with the staff. Only downside was lack of training when I first started. I was only trained for 3 hours, then expected to work a busy Saturday by myself. That was very stressful, but I got through it and it got better from there.
good work environment
Not so good training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun work enviornment, a place to learn new skills.
Merchandise Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, május 24.
A typical day is similar to any other retail position in that the main goal is to be customer facing while completing tasks that drive sales. I have enjoyed my time at JCPenny.
Employee Discount
Heathcare package is limited
N/a
Retail Sales / Cashier / Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, április 18.
Jcpenny great company to work for just when season come hour are reduced to less than 12 a week. So I’m saying it an okay opportunity but be prepared for less hours after holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was part time along ago
Stocker/Receiver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, március 25.
I work for school tuition evening shift
I learned shipping and receiving, package pickup and stocking floors
She was nice
Fun
I made the best of the job
I think the best part was trying to load all the item on their car, could
we do it.
Fun working with co-workers
It was part time
Versatile work environment
SALES ASSOCIATE/SALES (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2019, február 20.
JCP is a versatile work environment with many opportunities for growth. They have allowed me to experience working in other departments. They also have fair compensation.
Nice salon
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, december 3.
Everyone is family. Pay is good. Take appoints, kid friendly. Great location.Great benefits,payed time off. Great health care.Lots of vacation time. Hours of operations is fair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very low moral though out the store
Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, november 28.
It is like working with a bunch of children, high school mentality for most including management
The turn over is very high and there is not enough training for the new hires
Good benefits
Kontra érvek
Management plays favorites not everyone is treated equally
1,0
Poorly Treated Workers.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, november 28.
Associates are treated very poorly at the JCPenney in Novi, MI. Most of the management is highly racist towards anyone that is not white. Several of my coworkers and I go above and beyond, doing what ever we are asked to do, never call off, and always pick up shifts if we are called in but receive no recognition. In fact, we are treated with less respect than associates who do not do anything and choose to hide in fitting room stalls.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Decent place to work at.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, szeptember 28.
Usually very laid back when not busy. When it was busy like around the holidays and such it got very stressful. Can be tiring too and very repetitive.
A typical day
Retail Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, augusztus 14.
The typical day was alright. For the most part I was a cashier and working at there was not bad unless you don't have patients. The customers can give you a hard time but all of the coworkers are really nice and helpful.
Great Company
Salon Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, július 5.
There's amazing benefits and always room to move up in the company. I loved working for them and it was a great experience. It made me realize what j wanted to do.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
It was okay
photographer/retail sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, május 24.
I worked at the portrait studio inside JCPenney during holiday season. It was super chaotic on weekends when we had two appointments every 15 minutes. Area was small at the location I worked at. Some of the customers were super nice and patient while others would yell and complain at us. If the place wasn't busy enough then manager would send some of us home so work hours were inconsistent. Overall, it was okay to work at the portrait studio.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to advance and grow within the company
Human Resource Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, március 13.
Working with JCPenney has been an experience of growth and cross training. I enjoyed learning the ins and outs of different areas of the store. I enjoyed building new relationships and working on different skills that would help me further my career.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Excellent Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, január 29.
JC Penney is one of the best companies to work for. If they could have placed me into a management position, I would have never left. I love everything about my job and coworkers.
Retail
Customer Service Representative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, január 22.
Lack on good management
Current supervisor need extensive management training and people skills
More sales/stock/reump help needed
Casheir assistance at all registers a must
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was nice the years I worked there
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2018, január 11.
I worked there several years ago. I usually enjoyed everything about working for the company. There were impressive associate discounts at that time. I did have to dress up back then... But appears it's more casual now. I can attest that the have a wonderful CEO currently and I am sure he will be a great addition to the company.
hours
nothing
2,0
COmpany changes
Sales Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Novi, MI2017, szeptember 4.
when I worked there they went through a restructure of the company that was unbelievable. The store manger should not have been in her position. Eventually she was let go. A typical work day was waiting on customers and providing excellent customer service. Toward the end of my tenure the culture of the environment was at a long time low. The hardest part of the job was the restructure of the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and the customers
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van