JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northridge, CA

50 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 615 értékelés megtekintése
flexible working hours
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, november 24.
great working hours during holiday schedule works with customer's satisfaction. makes sure that the area where I am working is clean and professional. always have a great attitude.
2,0
Stressful
Asset Protection Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, augusztus 26.
Management is awful in all departments. Management won’t work nights or weekends with you. Working by yourself most of the time. Everyone expect you to do everything, including tasks that are not from your department.
Decent pay.
Terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Photographer/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, augusztus 24.
good managers and such but when I was working there the management was a mess, and the studio was disintegrating into chaos. I was a new hire and they werent able to properly train me due to it.
J.c.penny
Cashier/ sales floor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, július 24.
This job is very flexible and very understanding for time off and sick days as well and flexible if you’re in school. Management is very good and as well with the team work
Na
Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, július 17.
It has an amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of job security and support.
Loss Prevention Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, június 20.
Lack of job security do to slowing business. Asset Protection seems to be an area that JCP will reduce support to save revenue. Although it is good experience for a new Asset Protection Manager.
Productive and fun
Cashier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, március 27.
It was a very good experience for me, very productive working with all kind of cultures, managers were very nice, no hardest part of the job.I learned to be a retailer cashier. I was so happy because I love work whit the public, different kind of people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice to work but not in terms salary
Sales Associate / Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, február 4.
Working JC Penny is very tiring, exciting and most especially happy because of your discount. But they just give you few hours each week , so salary is not enough for you and your family.
ringing up customers
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2019, január 28.
Charge customers for their merchandise. Greet costumers. Clean aisles. Count money at end of shift and make sure aisles and area is clean. Do specific jobs at register such returns, exchanges, charges via credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks.
Calm environment
Not enough hours
dont work seasonal
Seasonal Cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, december 30.
I like it, but too many seasonal positions and not enough regular part time. Inconsistent with the my schedule, but mostly scheduled during afternoon-night. However I loved being a cashier and for every credit account opened $2 added to paycheck.
Fun place to work
Assistant Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, december 12.
Good place to start working. Let’s their associates grow in customer service and teaches employees how to grow to become a better worker in any retail stores
Good managers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going through a period of rebuilding
Customer Experience Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, november 3.
The entire company is going through a rebuilding phase which has resulted in departments being morphed together and workloads being doubled and sometimes tripled. Compensation is still on the low side of average and in the 1 year I worked there, three store managers were changed.
Fun place to work
Suits Salesman (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, július 18.
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we stay too late
fast paced
cashier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, április 23.
Omni dept is the only dept which is fun, enjoyable and able to have a stress free day in retail. cashiering is the most difficult aspect of retail but if you are just looking for a job this is the right place to work while your are doing school.
Variety of job duties
Customer Service Specialist Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, április 14.
Every day was different for me personally. Some days I would go in and it would be busy so I would be on registers all day. Other days it would be slow so I could use my time to clean up, organize, replenish the floor, and work on projects. Other days I was training new hires. Hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers in a professional manner and coming to a compromise.
Easy but tedious
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, március 29.
it is a good part-time job. I work in the fitting room and it very fast paced having to run go back keep the fitting room clean and help out customers does get overwhelming. they are all very nice and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced environment like helping people
Customer Service Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, március 29.
The job itself is great, the management has changed way too much and so often. This is a case of too many trial and error types of management. The hours are all over the place for all part time employees. Sometimes working many hours, and other times almost nothing. Very unfair treatment, and they have the nerve to hire more when a lot are asking for more hours.
Fast paced environment
Not enough hours sometimes
Humble and Fun Environment
Cashier, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA 913242018, március 3.
Every employee is required to have a happy ready to work energy. They are very nice and well mannered and the supervisors and managers are all very understanding and bubbly. It is easy to get along with the Northridge, CA JC Penney Team!
Free Lunches, Fun Activities, Work always available
Health Benefits are only for an employee working more than 40hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
It can be taxing at times but is still a nice place to work
Store Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2018, január 7.
When it comes to the work environment at JCP, it can differ per quarter of the the year. Usually the first 2 quarters consist of recovering from the holidays and so the work load can extra occasionally on weekends. When it comes to the holidays, the work load can double much of the time. When it comes to management its been more organized recently but leadership can be lacking in some of the newer leaders on the floor. The hardest part of the job is keeping the floor clean while giving customer service since both are expected in an efficient pace. It can be fun though when you have co workers you can communicate easily with or happy customers.
Employee discounts, associate events
hours, minimum benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Actually, great place to work
Furniture Sales Consultant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Northridge, CA2017, december 21.
I loved working here. The people were great and you become a part of the family very quickly. It's fun, the day goes by fast and it's rarely boring. I learned my craft here of selling furniture. It was great fun and creatively satisfying!
Pro érvek
Family feel, great people to work with
Kontra érvek
Hours during holidays can be draining
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van