Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Northridge, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Northridge, CA52 értékelés
52 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 027 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Within my time working there i met a lot of people. Some were rude and some were very kind, I wasn’t there to make friends with everyone but tome went by and I notice the friends I did have started to leave due to the work environment sooner than later I caught myself leaving for the same reason. I enjoyed working there, I did not like some of the people due to their rudeness but over all it was an okay experience for my first job.
Free lunches
Health care
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are so many employees at JCP but I don't think most people who work there care about actually performing their duties well. I was only a temp worker but I already got the impression that no one really cares. Leadership also don't care; they just want the hours clocked in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great working hours during holiday schedule works with customer's satisfaction. makes sure that the area where I am working is clean and professional. always have a great attitude.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working there. Loved what I do helping out customers and my team. If it wasnt for the team my job will be harder. It was fast paced job always busy . They have opportunities but we all do.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is awful in all departments. Management won’t work nights or weekends with you. Working by yourself most of the time. Everyone expect you to do everything, including tasks that are not from your department.
Decent pay.
Terrible management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good managers and such but when I was working there the management was a mess, and the studio was disintegrating into chaos. I was a new hire and they werent able to properly train me due to it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is very flexible and very understanding for time off and sick days as well and flexible if you’re in school. Management is very good and as well with the team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has an amazing work environment and culture. A typical day at work includes a lot interactions with customers and your team. It is not difficult work if you have a positive attitude.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lack of job security do to slowing business. Asset Protection seems to be an area that JCP will reduce support to save revenue. Although it is good experience for a new Asset Protection Manager.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a very good experience for me, very productive working with all kind of cultures, managers were very nice, no hardest part of the job.I learned to be a retailer cashier. I was so happy because I love work whit the public, different kind of people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working JC Penny is very tiring, exciting and most especially happy because of your discount. But they just give you few hours each week , so salary is not enough for you and your family.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Charge customers for their merchandise. Greet costumers. Clean aisles. Count money at end of shift and make sure aisles and area is clean. Do specific jobs at register such returns, exchanges, charges via credit cards, debit cards, cash and checks.
Calm environment
Not enough hours
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like it, but too many seasonal positions and not enough regular part time. Inconsistent with the my schedule, but mostly scheduled during afternoon-night. However I loved being a cashier and for every credit account opened $2 added to paycheck.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to start working. Let’s their associates grow in customer service and teaches employees how to grow to become a better worker in any retail stores
Good managers
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The entire company is going through a rebuilding phase which has resulted in departments being morphed together and workloads being doubled and sometimes tripled. Compensation is still on the low side of average and in the 1 year I worked there, three store managers were changed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working partime at JCPenney. It was a great work environment. Management was always able to work with you under any situation. That what I loved JCPenney. All the associates are willing to help you anytime.
Good environment
Kontra érvek
Sometimes we stay too late
Munkahelyi kultúra
Omni dept is the only dept which is fun, enjoyable and able to have a stress free day in retail. cashiering is the most difficult aspect of retail but if you are just looking for a job this is the right place to work while your are doing school.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every day was different for me personally. Some days I would go in and it would be busy so I would be on registers all day. Other days it would be slow so I could use my time to clean up, organize, replenish the floor, and work on projects. Other days I was training new hires. Hardest part of the job was dealing with unhappy customers in a professional manner and coming to a compromise.
Munkahelyi kultúra
it is a good part-time job. I work in the fitting room and it very fast paced having to run go back keep the fitting room clean and help out customers does get overwhelming. they are all very nice and friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job itself is great, the management has changed way too much and so often. This is a case of too many trial and error types of management. The hours are all over the place for all part time employees. Sometimes working many hours, and other times almost nothing. Very unfair treatment, and they have the nerve to hire more when a lot are asking for more hours.
Fast paced environment
Not enough hours sometimes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Every employee is required to have a happy ready to work energy. They are very nice and well mannered and the supervisors and managers are all very understanding and bubbly. It is easy to get along with the Northridge, CA JC Penney Team!
Free Lunches, Fun Activities, Work always available
Health Benefits are only for an employee working more than 40hrs
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés