JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Riverside, IL

25 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 978 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Penny
Loss Prevention Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, október 21.
I really love hot soup the job really did entail getting soup ready and hot at all Times i was so thrilled to get the soup out to the guest for all to enjoy
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Job Responsibilities
customer service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, május 22.
During the first hour of work I would start with inventory. I had to clean the carts and check the dressing room to make sure products weren't left behind. As things picked up, I would help work the register and provided customer service. Lastly, during the last few hours we would have to get ready for closing of the second half shift, which would be for individuals that are working till closing so first half associates would organize clothing and shoes. If you would work second shift most likely you will have about 2 full carts, so most of night shift individuals would work on carts and cleaning till closing.
long breaks
Kontra érvek
not a lot of things to do
great at first
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, április 3.
working there was great at first had a lot of opportunities to advance within the first 6 months and it was a good work place but then it went down hill, I started off on the docks unloading the trucks, and then I got the opportunity to learn the cash register which meant I could work more hours, then I was asked if I wanted to move to the appliance department and get a raise from $10hr to $13hr, and was going to be able get more hours (which disn't happen) but I still liked working there and about after 10 months working there the manager asked me if I was willing to work in the shoe department and I'll be keeping my pay and I would work every weekday which was great until about a month later the reduced my pay to $11.75 without notifying me then they wanted me to help on the docks again and take over another employees duties while getting payed less then he was, so I decided to stop working there
free lunches
Kontra érvek
not consistent with hours and pay
3,0
Very fast paced job
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, április 1.
This job requires alot of multitasking skills. From cleaning the fitting rooms, assissting customers, being on register, and recovery can be overwhelming. Depends on the night you might get out anywhere from from 9pm-12am.
2,0
productive work place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, március 23.
Great job for a fresh start, you get great hours but some of the workers are rude, you have no training,and it’s easy to get in I never had a interview only a back ground check and I was in.
Free lunches
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Merchanding and operations
Operations Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2019, március 10.
Terrible company, terrible pay and terrible upper manangement. They close tons of stores every year and your job is always in jeopardy. Corporate don't care due to they leave and take half of their staff with them to the next company they work for.
Nice co workers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun environment and flexible schedules
SALES ASSOCIATE (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2018, november 24.
I really like working in JCPenney, the workers are fun to be around and make the time go by fast. The work is pretty easy but there is days where you really need to be on top of it and especially during the holidays. Overall fun place to work in.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Worst job ever
Sales Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2018, június 3.
Don’t work here. Pay you minimum and have underage kids working late hours on school nights. You are doing way more here then any other retail stores.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
dont recomend it
Sale Support/Cashier/Customer Assistance (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2018, január 5.
management sucks 100%. no matter how well I did; if the management don't like you, you will never get a chance to grow. even though you know more than the management that is on hand. its very stressful because you cannot make it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A fun place to work and I was happy doing Hair dressing
Cosmetic Consultant and Beauty Advisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, november 9.
I was very happy as a Hair Dresser at JCPenney. I achieved their All Star status for earning more that 30,000 in one year. More important than that was the fact that I met so many wonderful clients that were more like friends over the years I still keep in contact with many of them . It was also a policy at JCPenney at that time, to offer classes on the latest perm and color techniques which was huge benefit to the stylists.
Health Ins. and employee discounts
pay scale
Nothing bad
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, október 3.
i have nothing but good things to say about JCPenny. The managers are wonderful people . They are easy to talk to if you have a problem and work with your schedule
Frustrating work environment
Sales Associate | Team Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, június 26.
Management at the time didn't work with my needs. Felt overworked at times. Work days were unnecessarily long and ill planned. Overall not the best of experiences.
fun workplace
Home Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, április 17.
being involved with the staff at jcpenny was really great and being a home specialist was awesome because i was able to help customers redecorate there homes and figure out what can be the best choice for there house
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nice Place
Supervisor/ Manager on Duty (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2017, január 16.
Chances in advancement of position are high. Need more people to help ring and recover the store. Need a dress code. Needs better air conditioning on second floor during summer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great staff and Great Customers
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2016, november 28.
Having to give my opinion about fashion jewelry was very fun, Many Customers enjoyed my service and always came back. My sales were great and very cometitive. A typical day at work would start off by getting cashiers ready and computers as well as putting up the jewelry in place and keeping everything locked and very presentable. My co workers enjoyed having me there as I enjoyed having them there too, the hardest part of my job there was standing for long hours at the time I was pregnant but I really enjoyed my job duties.
manager was great!
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2016, szeptember 28.
i loved my job here but it was quite some distance. i attend school and live towards the north side of chicago, so travel became an issue.
great staff
distance
Munkahelyi kultúra
SALES ASSOCIATE (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2016, április 5.
It was a great experience working in retail. Everyone there is really nice and helpful they all want you to do well. Whenever you do something great, they always cheer you on and tell you great job. That is one of the reasons why I would love to come back.
Good vibes
Stay late when closing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
fast paced
Support specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2015, november 2.
unload truck ,organize merchandise by store location , put out merchandise on sales floor, reverse and load truck , mark down prices on designated merchandise, all in a fast paced environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Management sucks
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2015, szeptember 29.
they care about no one but themselves, they will fire anyone for their own gains, they will cut your hours and days quicker than they gave them to you
nothing
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Riverside, IL2015, május 21.
Part time associate, loved the environment and people i worked with. Regular customers are what made the day even more enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van