JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Olmsted, OH

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love JCPenney's everything about it it's like family there
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Great Northern Mall North Olmsted Ohio2019, szeptember 1.
I would always recommend anyone to work for JCPenney or to work there they have great merchandise co-workers work together and are concerned about what the store looks like and how we help each other we work as a team we never leave it just to one person JCPenney is a good family company
Poor management and communication
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, július 30.
Managers never update anyone about new policies or changes throughout the store but then get mad when you do something that is not allowed anymore. All anyone cares about is opening credit card applications and hounding you until you get one or two in a day. Customers get mad when you ask them more than once and yet you have to ask thrice. Always a hostile environment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. Highly recommended.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, március 25.
This was my first job I started working at and I loved it. Customers, managers, and the co worker were all kind and loving people. I've met some good people at JCP and also gained some experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for
Apparel Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, március 12.
Works around schedules and school
Different departments to work in
Training was a few days then by yourself
Some days are slow some are busy
15 minute and 30 minute breaks depending on workshifts
Discounts
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace working environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2019, január 18.
I liked it there at first, and it was amazing, but the only disadvantage was that after any holiday, they start to cut your hours, and it is extreme.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Not for me
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2018, november 20.
It started off as a nice place to work but the hours become super inconvenient and inconsistent and started conflicted with my school schedule even though I had talked to them about it. They were also very biased when it came to playing favorites with employees and giving raises. EVERYTHING was determined by how much JCP credit you could con onto people. They expected you to push credit on EVERYONE including customers who barely spoke english and very elderly customers. It was kind of disgusting and ridiculous how much we were expected to PUSH credit onto people. We even had discounts just for applying and to a customer that sounded great until they unknowingly got approved and didnt know what to do from there because they didn’t want a card
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2018, június 10.
Fun place to work. Great team and management. The only con is when it gets slow you will likely be put at a quad by yourself at night. Night time there is alot of clean up.
Discounts
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and evening shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok salon to work without clients
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2018, március 17.
The only way to make any money here is to be here all the time. Your basically gonna get paid Minimum wage unless you can bring in 500 + sales a week. Extremely hard with little clientele or just starting out. They lack a high walk in overflow.
Pro érvek
Hours are easy to change
Not much income
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, augusztus 28.
I absolutely loved working with this company. The staff was very friendly and eager to help me learn how to do my job efficiently while still having fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Not all that bad
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, május 10.
The job is easy. The people you work for or work with may not be on the same intellectual wave as you. Most of the time you feel as though you are smarter than the people you work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney is a fast-paced place to work!
Set Execution Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, március 23.
To work at JC Penney is like working at a new place each week. I have learned how to be flexible each day for new and exciting changes. The most enjoyable part of the job has been the family like workplace culture!
Pro érvek
good benefits for full- time employment
minimal hours for part-time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was okay for a seasonal position
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, január 19.
Friendly co-workers, some managers nice, others difficult.

During holidays you will be scheduled till 11pm , then scheduled next day to come in at 5:45 am.

Good support from department managers when dealing with difficult customers.
Nice co-workers
Low pay, bad scheduling
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Sales Associate
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2017, január 13.
Provided exceptional customer service. Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner. Preparing merchandise for display and implementing all visual merchandising standards. Helping customers try on or fit merchandise and assisting customers with purchase decisions. Assisting in physical inventory counts. Making sure every customer is greeted.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Interesting and sometimes fun place to work
Merchandise Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2016, december 5.
In general, it's a pretty good job. As a supervisor, I am expected to lead myself as far as day to day tasks are concerned which is nice. Some days are pretty laid back, and some days I have a long to-do list that includes things like moving fixtures, re-merchandising sections of apparel, handling customer issues, coaching or reprimanding sales floor associates, putting away merchandise, etc.

Management is not bad, but lack of communication often leads to misunderstandings and issues, not to mention lack of efficiency. Some of the managers can be a little passive/aggressive at times which is a small thing, but is also an enemy to good communication and good culture.

I think the most difficult part of the job is the LOD program where you have to basically run the floor for two or three hours a shift. You have to walk around and allocate resources to areas so that traffic moves efficiently. For example: there's a long line in the men's department, but all of the scheduled associates are running cash registers... your job would be to find an associate who you can move to that area temporarily to help move the line through more quickly. Sometimes there isn't anyone to help, but you have to kind of run all over the store looking just to be sure. Another part of that is that it takes time away from your personal tasking time which is a real pain if you have a long to-do list (as you often do during peak times like Christmas or back-to-school) especially if it splits your shift in half so that you only have a couple of hours to work on a project before your LOD shift and
  több... then an hour or so after before it's time to leave.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the opportunity to connect with people. You get to interact with several customers and co-workers every day. With customers, it's fun to joke and laugh with them. Especially when they leave smiling. For me, that's very gratifying. With your associates; some of them come into the company having no work experience whatsoever. It's fun to help coach them and watch them grow into bigger roles.

Another great thing is that the company provides and associate fund that they add to when you make goals that they have set. The Store Manager can use these funds for things like food, parties, recognition, incentives and the like. They usually send food around The Holidays.
  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Laid back environment, healthy break policy
Kontra érvek
Work/life balance (reqired work on Thanksgiving, and you will work most weekends), passive/aggressive management style, bad communication
Munkahelyi kultúra
pleasant workplace full of possibilities
Cash-Room Operative (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2016, május 24.
Typical workday is pleasant. I organize signs that I will need for the day and print extra signs if needed. I use a scanner that informs me of the upcoming price for any item within the department I'm working in. Reports are available for me to use as well which give more precise information and also show all the items that are on sale on a particular day for particular departments. I have learned to use both items carefully to ensure that all the merchandise on the floor has a proper signage communicating the value or branding that supports company's promotional strategy. I also organize fixtures to ensure that signage and merchandise are compatible to one another. The most enjoyable part of the job the satisfaction of a job well done with not mistakes.
Pro érvek
special event days where food may be provided
Kontra érvek
not enough full-time positions available
Great work environment.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2015, június 8.
JCP was a great employer that not only cared for their customers, but also their employees. They gave out great incentives for a job well done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work if just starting out
Coordinator (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted,Ohio2015, február 12.
A typical days work was answering phones, job tracking, data entry, assisting the decorator with and info they needed. I've learned that keeping customers informed about there merchandise whether good or bad, they do appreciate that in the long run. My co-workers and I always worked a team for a positive outcome with there purchase. The most enjoyable part of the job is having happy customers that are pleased with the In-Home custom Decorating experience.
good place to work
was not a full time job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an ok place to work
Sales Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2015, január 19.
I wanted career opportunities, there were none and not many benefits. it was a nice discount for jcpenney. I made a lot of new friends! Great clothes and had fun helping customers pick outfits and gifts. I also got a lot of exercise which was nice. Also, we always had a pep meeting to get everyone in a good mood which was really nice.
15 min breaks, flexible schedule
poor management and compensation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, great company to work for.
Designer Hair Dresser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2015, január 1.
A typical day at work I provide hair and nail series to out guests. I have learned many people skills, and how to handle difficult situations. Management could use some help and guidance, in my opinion due to a lack of knowledge. The hardest part of the job is recruiting guests to come in and receive services. The most enjoyable part of my job is doing what I love and doing what I know I was born to do. See the smiles on my guests faces after their service is someplace is the highlight of my day.
Pro érvek
Other employees, freedom to express myself, ability to display my skills
Kontra érvek
Computer system, poor management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Mixed review
Customer Service, Sales Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Olmsted, OH2014, szeptember 12.
JcPennys could be a fun and productive place to work at times. The most difficult part of the job was when you were scheduled by yourself at the busiest of working hours. Management did not like you to socialize with other employees, but at the same time they wanted us to all work together as a team.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van