Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Little Rock, AR

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
North Little Rock, AR36 értékelés
36 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 826 értékelés megtekintése
Horrible unfortunately
Penny's has the potential to be the perfect company. It's just a shame such talent is waisted on prideful prejudice management. They will treat you they will find a way to make your hard work unenjoyable. They have a HR manager for what purpose I dont know. If your not liked by a manager for what ever reasons u will never move up.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Prideful people
Munkahelyi kultúra
the hours suck, if you are in school would not recommend, they have something call icaps which is a jcpenny credit card and if you dont sell a certain amount they fire you. they only let me work weekends and some weekdays i would not work here only if your 35-50
fun and exciting
i'd really enjoy working with such great people they are always there when needed. especially when you have emergencies and sick related issues. i'd really recommend this place of work
Not fun
The amount of stress the job gives you isn’t worth worrying there. They’re very strict with their standards, so don’t expect any slack. They treat you well and work with your hours, there’s just a lot of pressure.
Very unprofessional
I was lied to about the pay and compensation. I wasted a year of my time and would never recommend anybody to work there. I had issues with stylist very unprofessional to say the least and ghetto.
working for JCpenny
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
N/a
Licensed IPA Guide with the Arkansas Health Insurance Department, assisting citizen’s with enrollment in health insurance with the Affordable Care Act.
Answering the phone and directing the callers to their requested person.

Peer specialist, assisting citizens with special care (HIPPA).

Survey development in computer data base, research into group dynamics with the goal of improving productivity in a group setting.
productive
When i come in to work i get the run down on goals we need to make. then i proceed to my area. Pricing and repricing shoe is mostly what i do. marking shoes for sales.
Pro érvek
free lunch on hardworking days, daily rewards
Kontra érvek
crooks looking for lowest price, thefts
custumer service and stocking
if you don't mind helping people find the things they're looking for around the store and listen to their comments and complaints, and folding/hanging clothes this is the place for you!
Inconsistent Workplace
JCpenney has poor management, but tries their hardest. Usually hires new workers and forgets about their previous workers. A lot of relaxed coworkers, but strict managers that don’t their job.
Poor management
Worked at a Little Rock location and was harassed everyday by the salon manger. stylist fear for their jobs every day. She fired people all the time..
Worst manger
General Manager
Awesome company! JcPenneys cares about their associates. Always allowed time off to spend with my family. Jcpenney has a deep culture that is fun to be a part of.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny is a great environment and place to start your career and help you understand what you want tem be and do in life.
I absolutely love working at JCPenny, I feel like it’s my second home and my mangers and coworkers are family to me. JCPenny taught me how to be a great worker and also how to interact with people. If it wasn’t for them I would probably still be in my shell. I love JCPenny but I honestly think I could be doing better as hard as I work.
Fun workplace
It was cool easy fun but I personally don’t feel I was treat fairly my last 3 Days. I totally feel that they overlooked my skills and only was focused on get credit apps more than having a satisfied customer/service.
I enjoyed working there
Enjoyed working there. Great people. Fast pace. Friendly customers. Customer service skills are a must. Benefit s are good. Hour of work are great. Great discounts
Great people
Good Job
Hours varied, pay was pretty low, customers and co workers were nice for the most part, the was plenty of room for growth and commission. JCPenney is more like a starter job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
employees are great but management was unappreciative
too much emphasis is put on productivity goals based on services, instead of combined services and sales. there was a very limited clientele and the expectation for service goals was higher than achievable.
The most enjoyable
I had a lot of fun working at JCP it was a joyful experience. I worked in the shoe department and I was able to meet a variety of people. getting to learn about different styles, new trends was fun, I especially had fun helping out with a party of people at one time. Great place to work.
Pro érvek
Managers were great/ friendly customers
not enough work days
Customer service
Working here it was very boring, but easy money. Just help people and stand at the cash register the shift. I couldn't stand the job.
Very productive workplace
Working at JCPenny I learned how to do credit applications. My co-workers were fun to work with. The hardest part of the job was the floor recovery when closing. But the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide great customer service when the customers needed help
free lockers
short breaks
fun work place.
the management team worked well with the employees, co-workers were always nice and courteous. I learned great customer service skills.
N/a
On a typical day at work I enjoy getting my work done
Learning New Plans

Connecting with my Co workers etc.

Helped the customers with sales

Awarded Employee of the month
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés