Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Charleston, SC

20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 576 értékelés megtekintése
Non stressful
It's a nice side job to have but it's not something you should rely on to pay your bills. Because of not knowing when you'll be on the schedule or not is irritating. Being off for two weeks the most after the holidays. Just little pocket money on the side in case for need.This job is more for highschool students just starting out and retired folk who just got of the work field but want something to do on the side as a little day job to keep you from getting bored in the house all day after you retire. I don't mind a $10 an hour pay but hours could
be better.
My day at work
A typical day at work would consist of me helping customers find items around the store. I would also check them out at the register. I worked in the returns and exchange department as well. Working at JCPenney was fun most days and a very productive working environment.
Good part time job
Overall, the company is a good place to work, especially if you are looking for supplemental income. Advancement opportunities are few and far between.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wasnt what it was craked up to be
Not impress with this company at all to much drama, management didnt care about you or what you do! Always in you personally life! But not caring for your needs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awesome people to work with.
The mangers are excellent and associates.They have great team work. When you need help you can count on someone to assist you.If you can not make it to work they’re very understanding?
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great for teens first job.
Overall, it was just a job. It’s very important you make yourself look busy, otherwise, they make something out of nothing. It’s still a pretty easy job.
terrible management
I worked for the company for several months before I relocated to a different state, while I was working it was common to be needed six days a week and work longer than scheduled. would not recommend if you are not willing to truly work.
get a break
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun and Interesting work place to be in.
Calm , Sometimes long lines but customer service we provide is excellent. Management is an excellent crew . I learned more about retail ans the different departments.
Breaks
Productive and fun workplace
I liked working at J C penny because I loved doing new peoples hair and meeting their new personalities. I would recommend the hair salon at j c Penny to anyone looking for a fresh start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Room for improvement
I survived because I had a great supervisor, she cares for her people and make sure our schedules were as close as what we need it them to be. Company wise the pay is low for the work that has to be done, as all customer service jobs, we have to put up with very unfriendly situations, do a lot with little incentives($$), no benefits at all and only one person in the department, the one with the most seniority get to have the full 40 hours to be able to get benefits. Corporate tries to squeeze people as much as possible. I needed the job, I did my best, even though they don't pay for that and most of the people were very nice.
Customer Service
Sales associate include greeting customers, assisting guests with finding merchandise, stocking and organizing product on the sales floor, ringing up purchases, and handling returns and other discrepancies
Sales Associate
Working at JC Penny was fun and exciting. Each day I got to interact with new people. It's was ever changing and working in an environment like that, you can never get bored.
Was Seasonal
2,0
productive
i have leaned alot of my customer service skills there. i love dealing with people and solving problems my coworkers are like family i have been there almost 10 years. ther hardest part of my job is not being able to provide for my customers
people customers
compensation no growth
JC Penny Corporation
As I enter into work the first thing I am to do after I have clocked in is to make sure all clothes and other items are put back. After I have made sure everything is put back as the doors open to start the day of work I make sure I assist customers to the right category of clothes they are needed to be found. I have learned how to communicate with others and working at the pace that I need to, to get the job done as quickly as it is needed. Working with my co-workers makes me feel really good about my job. They help me in every way that is needed to get the job done. Especially if I am not sure how to provide the correct answers to help the customers feel comfortable with finding no problems with finding anything or asking where a certain item is they do so with helping me with no problem. The hardest part of my job at times is learning where everything is and some times explaining what's on sale and how they are to find things online when it can't be found in the store. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and making sure they feel good about shopping at our store.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for
Retail sales
Learned that you have to deal with all type of people in a positive and still do your job that you where hired to do.

My co-worker got along find and always worked as a team player together.

The most enjoyable part of the job is employee discount.
Munkahelyi kultúra
nice people to work with
I love my job i work with very nice and knowledgable people. i have learned how to perform many transactions and can accurately and efficiently handle money there aren't really any hard parts of my job but you need to be fast and and know how to multitask. I love helping people smile cause they found that special piece for them selves or their loved ones.
A lot of driving
I did outside sales and had appointments all over the Charleston area. Many people did not comprehend that custom decorating is more expensive then what you can get in the store so it was hard to get sales.
Pro érvek
Great support from the manager
Kontra érvek
wear and tear on your veichle
FUN
EASY, STAY BUSY, FUN TO WORK FOR, GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, LOYAL
fun
short breaks
A great place to be at
Loved the people I worked with we all were and team and enjoyed each other at work. This work place is very organized and focused on Customer Service it was our goal to help the customer have a great shopping experience in our store and always did this with a smile on my face. I really dont feel that anything was hard at this job because I loved working there
Pro érvek
co-worker are great and free gifts and food
not enough hours
Enjoyalble customer relations
Enjoyable working team to provide visual, customer purchasing, uniquely customers own style. Understanding customer needs. Smile to greet grumpy customer usually can change their grump attitude.Most enjoyable is making new friends and people happy.
friends
short breaks
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés