Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Aurora, IL

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 558 értékelés megtekintése
Hardworking job
This was a very hardworking job. I was given long shifts while I was working. It was very good but very hard at the same time because I am still in school.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The only perk was the employee discount.
General manager and management is TERRIBLE. What company would allow a General Manager work 8 - 5 Monday thru Friday who sits in the office 95% of the day.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun to work.
Productive and fun to work environment!
Great customer service!

Great opportunity to learn new skills and experience in commission sales .

Great discounts for employees !
Pro érvek
Great discounts for employees.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and health insurance.
Working for JCPenney
Great team work morale, management could do better at communicating task at hand rather than just telling somebody what to do.
Very positive attitude amongst the team to improve work ethics great at following Management's tasks.
Positive customer service
Kontra érvek
Lack of communication from upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Team based job perfect for students
Team based environment. Will require you to persuade customers to apply for credit cards. Also encourages staff to place a certain number of online orders. Flexible scheduling, very beneficial for high school students. Amazing discount that can be combined with coupons.
flexible hours
low pay
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working here everyone was really nice.
An overall really nice place to work and time flys by. Just make sure you show up and on time to work everyday because 10 points is the limit. Manditory termination.
Vending machine, long breaks
Fun Associates
A typical day at work for me was very smooth, I learned how to manage customer service, managers were great . Hardest part of my job was getting mean customers and having to clear out the waiting line as soon as possible.
5,0
fun place to work at
pretty good job I really enjoyed the environment and everyone that worked here. the customers were really nice as well and did not have too many issues.
Not Bad
The company is pretty great to work with, honestly. All managers and employees I worked with were amazing. The downfall is how the company treats its salon. The salon is always located in a hidden corner of the back of the store while the newer stores have a big, beautiful Sephora located right in the front. Salon productivity requirements have become difficult to keep up with for newer stylists, so it is somewhat cut-throat.
benefits, potential earnings
Kontra érvek
salon locations & entrances, productivity requirements
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place for a first job.
Working as a sales associate was not too bad. The workload was relatively easy. Maintaining a department could be annoying at times with the amount of clothes thrown around, but its not too bad. You do have to deal with people a lot, so if that is not for you, then you should look for somewhere else. The hours were alright, I wish I had gotten more. Management overall was not too bad as long as you were doing your job. The nice part is that the sales discount is nice and the workload is relatively easy. The negative is that there is not a lot of room to grow and raises are few. Overall its a great first job, but if you are looking for something more advanced, then you should look elsewhere.
Pro érvek
relatively easy workload, flexible schedules, sales discount on clothes.
Kontra érvek
low pay, hours are inconsistent, not a lot of room to move up.
2,0
Unsatisfactory Workplace
JC Penny's is a great place to shop at, but while working there, the experience was completely different. While I worked there, there was little to no communication, which can make any job hard for a new employee. Most employees didn't do any work, leaving other employees actually doing their job, to get yelled at. I was in school while working here, and they changed my hour availability from around 9pm until midnight on school nights. After JC Penny's not agreeing to change my time due to the interference with my schooling, I hade to quit. There was nothing too enjoyable about the job besides some of he workers and the customers.
employee discount
bad communication, bad management
My experience in retail
As my first job in retail i gained customer service experience and pushing yourself to do better. I definitely learned to be more responsible and to take initiative.
Flexible schedules
Low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Friendly and productive work environment with great management
A typical day at work consisted of updating signs for the Fine Jewelry department while assisting all customers that came into the department or needed help. I learned further how to communicate with customers and assist them. I also learned a lot of new information about jewelry that I hadn't know previously. The most enjoyable part of my job was the relationships built with the customers and coworkers. A difficult aspect to my job was having to find the perfect piece of jewelry for that customer's specific liking.
Relationships, friendly environment
Hours given
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place for a seasonal position.
A typical day involved inventory management, restocking merchandise and performing customer service. There was no absence of fun and friendly people, management was outgoing and willing to work with employees that were trying to finish their schooling. Co-workers were great, made so many friends in my time there that I still have today. The hardest part of my job involved the rotating hours which could be starting at 4am or staring at 9pm. The most enjoyable part was definitely my co-workers, such great people.
Pro érvek
Able to work around school schedules
Kontra érvek
difficult and rotating work hours
Very Good Job Performance
A typical day: 1) Assisting customers with their clothing needs, 2) Doing everything necessary to keep the sales floor neat and well-organized, including, but not limited to: folding clothes, hanging clothes, organizing clothes and accessories, some cleaning, etc., 3) Ringing up customers and taking their payments, 4) Ordering on-line for customers, 5) Putting out new inventory, 6) Finding clothing at other JCP stores if the sizes or colors were not in stock, 7)Ticketing inventory, 8) Keeping the fitting rooms orderly, and 9) Taking credit card applications.

The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers' clothing requirements by finding appropriate clothing by size, price, color and style and taking measurements when necessary. Customer satisfaction was the most enjoyable part of the job.

My reviews were quite good. I was considered a relatively fast worker and I was thought to work well with customers.
Pro érvek
A very flexible schedule combined with good management made it a fine place to work.
Kontra érvek
Being on my feet for more than 6 hours a day was painful, So I worked a schedule that was always part-time, except on Black Friday.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés