JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: North Attleboro, MA

17 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 062 értékelés megtekintése
Great Experiance
Jewelry Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, november 26.
Working for JCP was a very rewarding experience. as a consumer myself, I personally wanted to give my customers the same experience that I would expect. My Supervisor was amazing at thoroughly training and making sure every employee knew what was expected during sales.
Pro érvek
Fun environment Learned excellent customer service skills
pay rate
Good job
Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2019, október 1.
As a stylist my pay scale is a little different than floor associates, I get hourly and commission. I've been full time for 3 years, and it's been pretty great. They offer a 401k with a 5% match, they have health insurance (you pay into), they offer PTO (a percent of your hours). There are a few more benefits, but those are the ones that stick out to me. It's a good job. It's a lot of fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy and productive place to work
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate/Stocker (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2018, szeptember 18.
At this job, it was really fast paced. On my shift I would usually stock clothing, clean out fitting rooms, cashier, etc. I loved interacting with new customers everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for part time ,bad for full time and a career
Cash Handling Support Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2018, augusztus 19.
I was a full time employee with the company and was cut to part time with no benefits after 10 years with the company. Every year they make someone who had benefits and full time into part time with none. Good place for part timers but not a real steady source of income if you need it.
employee discount, vacation pay after 2 years for part times
Kontra érvek
poor benefit package for full timers, bad communication, poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pricing and Signing (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, július 20.
I must say JCP was one of the best jobs I had. I left because they couldn't give me full time and I couldn't support my family just on part time hours each week. Loved this place, people were great.
Pro érvek
great people, fun place to work
Kontra érvek
not enough hours given to employers
Over worked never appreciated. They expect way to much0
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, május 8.
Management what management. Very high school. You know their clicks. If you don't make their credit quotas they don't get their bonuses and then their not happy. Employees don't get squat only people that benefit are the Managers.
Discount
Never appreciated.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to learn about receiving
Stockroom Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2017, május 2.
A typical day involved receiving and processing shipments. I learned how to receive and process shipments. The hardest part of the job was occasional heavy lifting, most enjoyable was the people I met while working there.
Great Place To Work: Friendly Staff
Customer Service Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleborough, Ma2015, augusztus 18.
Jcpenney is a great place to work and your coworkers are all really sweet. The managers are friendly, approachable and truly care about their employees. The company does face a lot of rude customers due to an abundance of coupons and discounts but it is never a dull moment. The company really does care for their employees and often hosts lunches or dinners to celebrate the hard work of their associates, they do monthly birthday cakes and are always willing to do charity work.
Pro érvek
free food, friendly staff, respectful enviornment
Kontra érvek
over staffed, lack of hours, closing shift leaves almost an hour late every night
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great
Replenishment Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2015, május 30.
I love it here the people i work with are amazing, I have been here for a while and I love working for this company. LOVE LOVE LOVE
Great work enviroment
Stylist/Salon Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2015, február 24.
Great work environment and coworkers, benefits were competitive with other companies. Training was on a monthly basics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
SALON DESIGNER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2014, január 7.
Nice place to work. Good and friendly co-workers. Extensive training and benefits. Overall great experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
working with great people
Stylist/Salon Manger (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2013, november 25.
I found if very rewarding working with a great bunch of coworkers. I learned that not everyone learns at the same pace.
Pro érvek
great people to work with
Kontra érvek
getting stylist to want to build their client list
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor job security, no benifits for anyone except management
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2012, június 20.
poor communication at all levels, little coperation with anyone, everyone on thier own page, dancing to their own tune
good vacation benefits
Kontra érvek
no benefits except for management, poor job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unstable job security. Going through a company wide restructure, jobs being eliminated.
Women's Apparel Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2012, május 1.
Great company values. Learned how a large apparel store operates. Management and coworkers were very supportive. Most enjoyable part of the job was helping employees to be the best the could be and providing great customer service to customers. Most difficult part of the job was maintaining the same company standards and expectations while staffing was severely reduced.
Pro érvek
very fair working schedules, three day weekends every 3 weeks.
very short staffed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
great place to work and interact with customers
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2012, április 18.
Jcpenny is a great place to work. You interact with many customers and also stock and use the register
Growth-oriented
Customer Service Representative (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Attleboro, MA2012, március 20.
JCPenney may be retail, but the staff was very family orientated, and they were great about ensuring that time off needed for school and family was granted. Plus, advancement was always encouraged, as was familiarity with various departments to assist in one's quest for advancement.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van