Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norman, OK

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
Értékelések kategória szerint
11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 332 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many hairdressers without clientele to compete with for walkins which were far and few. The commission/productivity scale was hard to figure out and makes it hard to make money.
Pro érvek
great discounts, nice people, cheap health ins
pay scale
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and was sadly let go after the season was over, due to budget cuts. I had a lot of fun working here and really enjoyed the experience!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a handful of different duties per day. It is a very fast paced job, and requires full focus and attention. Managers are sweet and always attend.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I opened and closed, my shifts were bad, pay was horrible, they go off experience, which in my case i know I had more then a year of experience in retail and i still got paid 7.50 but some of the other coworkers got paid more with less experience. my coworkers didn't work as a team and the managers were awful. their very pushy about the credit applications and rewards sign ups, they only cared about the credit applications and rewards sign ups and always favor the ones who gets more and look down the ones who doesn't get any. some coworkers are very rude and were hard to work with, the only part that I like was helping the customers and working on the floor, folding and organizing the store. only one of the managers was good. she was very helpful and always worked well with everyone and was very big on team work, she was a better manager then the main managers.
Kontra érvek
bad hours, bad pay, awful manager, not flexible
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good first job for anyone, fast paced environment. Hours are alright most times you were required weekends, pay was fair and employees were fun and easy going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very nice working team! Got to know a lot of friends and learned a lot about sales skills and how to deal with different customers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work. The people were nice and fun. Just wish it paid more. I would recommend the job to maybe high school or college kids.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Clean up dressing rooms, check out customers, and help with returns. I get along well with managers and co-workers. Helping customers is enjoyable. Dealing with customer that are difficult makes the job less fun.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my first retail job, and it was a great start to my work experience. It was a temporary job that taught me how to work with customers and fulfill their shopping needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
typical retail environment retail sales customer service
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work was a constant challenge. Every company initiative went against the company morals and values. I learn to be resilient and adaptable to every modification to work load and to company expectations. Co-workers are a hit or miss. Every team is different. The hardest portion of the job is setting a monthly SET to 45% of is capacity. The most enjoyable portion of the job is hard to see from time to time. The negatives out-weigh the positives on a daily bases.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch and 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Unstable, health benefits, hour allocation, unfair