JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Norman, OK

11 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 990 értékelés megtekintése
5,0
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, december 8.
I was hired on as a seasonal sales associate and was sadly let go after the season was over, due to budget cuts. I had a lot of fun working here and really enjoyed the experience!
2,0
How I felt working here?
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK 730722019, november 7.
It was a handful of different duties per day. It is a very fast paced job, and requires full focus and attention. Managers are sweet and always attend.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was awful working there.
Customer service/Sales (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2017, október 25.
I opened and closed, my shifts were bad, pay was horrible, they go off experience, which in my case i know I had more then a year of experience in retail and i still got paid 7.50 but some of the other coworkers got paid more with less experience. my coworkers didn't work as a team and the managers were awful. their very pushy about the credit applications and rewards sign ups, they only cared about the credit applications and rewards sign ups and always favor the ones who gets more and look down the ones who doesn't get any. some coworkers are very rude and were hard to work with, the only part that I like was helping the customers and working on the floor, folding and organizing the store. only one of the managers was good. she was very helpful and always worked well with everyone and was very big on team work, she was a better manager then the main managers.
Kontra érvek
bad hours, bad pay, awful manager, not flexible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Great first job
Receptionist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2017, július 27.
Good first job for anyone, fast paced environment. Hours are alright most times you were required weekends, pay was fair and employees were fun and easy going.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with really nice people there.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2017, január 20.
Very nice working team! Got to know a lot of friends and learned a lot about sales skills and how to deal with different customers.
3,0
Jc Penneys
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2017, január 10.
It was a good place to work. The people were nice and fun. Just wish it paid more. I would recommend the job to maybe high school or college kids.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Easy going job
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2016, május 17.
Clean up dressing rooms, check out customers, and help with returns. I get along well with managers and co-workers. Helping customers is enjoyable. Dealing with customer that are difficult makes the job less fun.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Great first job
Sales Associate- Hired (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2015, december 15.
This was my first retail job, and it was a great start to my work experience. It was a temporary job that taught me how to work with customers and fulfill their shopping needs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
typical retail environment
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2013, július 30.
typical retail environment
retail sales
customer service
1,0
Poor
Merchandise Execution Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norman, OK2013, július 1.
A typical day at work was a constant challenge. Every company initiative went against the company morals and values. I learn to be resilient and adaptable to every modification to work load and to company expectations. Co-workers are a hit or miss. Every team is different. The hardest portion of the job is setting a monthly SET to 45% of is capacity. The most enjoyable portion of the job is hard to see from time to time. The negatives out-weigh the positives on a daily bases.
Pro érvek
Hour lunch and 25% discount
Kontra érvek
Unstable, health benefits, hour allocation, unfair

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van