Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Noblesville, IN

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Noblesville, IN15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 014 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
All team members were encouraged to help each other as needed and cross-trained to assist in areas other than where they were assigned. Very seasonal business and pace varies widely.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor management, often rude!
Poor training

Short breaks

No water or restroom break unless it was time for your break

Pushed to sell credit to customers and angry when goal wasn’t met
Staff discount
Rude managers
1,0
Horrible management!
Awful place to work.

Co workers try to steal clients

Bully work environment.

No walk in clients.

Coupons =loss of money in pay check

Coworkers leave shampoo bowls dirty /unsanitary and wax room is unsanitary.

Didnt have working washer for almost a month.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life balance is a real issue. Management is often overworked and underpaid. Training is nonexistent for management. The management team is so overworked that you are just trying to figure things out as you go along. I would of enjoyed my job much more had I felt like I had received proper training. My store manager at the time was terrible and did not try to understand the employees needs and concerns, and had no answers or positive feedback for either. Pay is minimal, much the same as a fast food restaurant.
coworkers
hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
extremely busy around holidays or when their were special sales. working at jcpenney I pretty much stayed busy their was something to do unless their was a football or basketball game on a Sunday. also important that you got along with co workers and worked as a team together
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very disappointed with my job at JCPenney. It was my first job in retail. I only made $7.75/hr for working in a fast paced, uptight environment. I recently went back to shop, and they had ALL NEW staff. I saw one or two people still there from when I worked there. The store was a mess, and no one asked if they could help me.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think that working at Jcpenny is fun I interact with people all day. Wish the pay was better. I learned at first working there but once you learn everything there isn't much left to learn.
Push you to sell credit
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenny was a fast paced place. There was not a day that wasn't busy. Working on registers gave me the opportunity to engage in conversations with customers, and also deal with the issues they had. I enjoyed working with so many friendly people who always said hi and got excited to see me. The hardest part of the job was working during their busiest time of the year when the store was crowded. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the managers who were so passionate about the work they do.
Pro érvek
Pitch-in's; bought lunch; dress down days
Kontra érvek
Short breaks; multiple management styles
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work is working in the women's department. This includes checking customers out at the cash register, working one of the fitting rooms, or zoning. In the fitting rooms we put clothing back on the racks and assist customers with any needs they have. When we zone we straighten clothing on the sales floor and assist customers with their needs.

I love my mature co-workers. We have a few school age kids that aren't always working when they should be, so I prefer to work with the older crowd.

The hardest park of my job is customers who aren't very nice, or want to complain. Those customers are few and far between, which is good.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the customers and helping them find that special outfit or gift. It feels good to make their life and day easier.

I learn new aspects of the retail industry on a regular basis. I love learning about new clothing trends, accessory trends, etc...

We have a decent group of managers. There are some that are more helpful than others, but I can't complain.

On a non-typical day at work I will be working in a different department such as kids, men's or lingerie.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my job and I loved to do hair. I enjoyed serving people while I did a lot of receptionist tasks and I realized that there wasn't much upward mobility. They had an absence of management, which enabled fellow employees to slack at their job and get away with dishonest actions. So I am looking for a job that they would appreciate an honest, hard worker.
Pro érvek
I learned a lot about retail and computer skills
they rewarded bad behavior
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Being friendly, greeting customers with respect and having anticipation of helping them find what they were looking for.
I learned that there are many different personalities and how to deal with them all. Co-workers were most always friendly, helpful and motivated. The hardest part of the job was staying on top of keeping the area behind you clean and items put away especially during the busiest seasons of the year. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people and being rewarded for our accomplishments.
Pro érvek
Holidays were special because of celebrations
Kontra érvek
Asking people if they would like to apply for a credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Open store; process prior day's sales business; prepare tills for the day's business; plan selling floor associates assignments; process daily payroll; engage, coach & develop all associates.
Close the store.
Pro érvek
great people, sales, employee discount
short breaks, understaffed; overworked
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very slow paced work enviorment, only busy during the holidays, but great management team!
All the employees
Kontra érvek
Very slow paced boring job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work includes morning meeting, opening registers, assisting customers (both regular and custom orders), answering all incoming phone lines and directing calls to correct person/dept., processing online orders and pickups, keeping dept clean and orderly, when asked pulled to other depts for assistance. Training certified in both custom windows and fine jewelry.
Pro érvek
have met many wonderful customers and associates
Kontra érvek
inconsistent hours and low pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have had management responsibilities for over 3 years but they will not pay people to do jobs they already do.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés