Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Niles, IL

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Niles, IL19 értékelés
19 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 134 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management is really bad. JCPenney did not schedule enough people, so it was always understaffed in every department. You had to do all the work for little pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice but had a lot of changes to the salon and it effect the regular customers and the atmosphere. All in all a nice salon to start at and to learn more about hair.
ok
ok
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of my favorite jobs because management was kind and understanding. But required great attention to detail especially during sales and check out with constant promotion changes and not a price tag to scan in the register a mistype could overcharge someone.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there throughout high school and college. Had good managers and co-workers. However, the company changed a lot in the last couple of years as they continue to hire unqualified supervisors and managers.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard works need to be rewarded and advance, non hard workers needs to know their boundary and rules that should be implemented and abide by. Management needs to know how to implement the rules.
Pro érvek
Co workers are like family
Kontra érvek
Workers can adjust their clock in or clockout ime, need to reprogram that.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have worked for Pennys for many years and many have come and gone. This use to be a good place to work but benefits, hours and commissions have all suffered over the years. Management has suffered because of cutbacks and many good managers have left or retired early. This is no longer a company one can feel comfortable in having a position until retirement age. Probably not bad for entry level sales people but many of the young ones only want to draw a check.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penney was an awesome experience! JCP was my first retail job. JCP is great to their employees with LARGE employee discounts and associate days! Everyone for who works for JCP is relatively happy all of the time. Very calm working environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
was a good start off job. Usual Retail job. You receive more hours during the holiday season. I learned patience and what i experienced was the fact customer will buy bulk load of items and return them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great staff. Also, a clean enviornment and not too much of a burden on associates. Managers were very flexible with hours as well.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at jcpenney was somewhat good because of the fact that the employees over there are very hardworking people. The store is sometimes organized depending on who's in charge. But overall it was okay working there.
Free lunches
Kontra érvek
Break room not really clean.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day at work consisted with talking to a lot of my fellow employees behind the counter with me and growing in my relationships with them. My manager was very kind and always tried her best to make me feel at home, especially when I first started working there. The hardest part of the job was during the holiday season, when it would get very crowded and not many people were working. It was hectic, but it definatley kept me on my toes and I powered through and grew greatly from the experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
Assisted customers in selecting merchandise and completing sales transactions.
Helped department in achieving sales goals and customer service objectives.

Maintained cash transactions and kept daily stock checks of the valuable inventory
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a nice job for teenagers however I would urge people that are over 21 yrs. old to get a better paying job especially if you have a family. This won't pay your bills.
discount
rude cutomers
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a sales an d cashier I enjoy helping customers every single day and every single customer with their needs and what they desire . I learned how to offer customer our goal which get customers to apply to JCPenney credit card and what benefit they could get if they approved. Our management are the best mangers i have been met and work with them, they are so friendly, helpful and very respectful people and also as well as my co-workers they helped and taught me very well at the beginning to the system and where are the merchandises. The hardest part of the job is when it goes slow and have no customers to help but at the same time the mot important enjoyable part is when I make my customer leave the store and they are happy with kindest service that i did.
Pro érvek
free lunches and a free reward.
short hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved to come into J C Penny. It was like when i was a younger girl my mom worked there some some of the people had already knew who i was. So it was like home with family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day included ringing out customers at the register, sorting and folding clothes, and cleaning fitting rooms

-Manage time between cleaning and checking out customers

-First experience in customer service , learned to always please customers
friendly coworkers
Kontra érvek
Preferred a more medically related job
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
mangers dont know how to manage
people are rude that work here
----
horrible
Munkahelyi kultúra
my experience was good to expand their business however they do not give a good paid
Munkahelyi kultúra
I opened up the store at 4a.m in the morning letting in 23 associate into the building that I supervised and motivated while unloading a full truck stock full of store merchandise. As well as making sure the team stays productive making sure we meet our productivity.
Pro érvek
staying productive, also customer service