Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newport News, VA

27 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 551 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun work environment. Customers were for the most part amazing. Managers were understanding and helped a lot with any issues I had. Store manager would set up luncheons for holidays and bought birthday cake at the end of the month for employees
Wonderful
Very happy company to work for , your always learning new way to make costumers happy . The managers push you to do you best and be successful in your job
nice place to work
friendly staff, and flexible hours. never a dull moment. love working at JCPenney if your are looking for a Part Time this is the place to be.the holiday are exteremly busy but fun....
Fun but not good work
The people are great. The job just gets nothing and hours get cut easy. Great for a holiday job to earn extra cash. But other than that not much else.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
Worst place to work, Your job is based on others credit reports on top of being treated like nothing.My supervisor was awesome, the others were garbage.Absolutely terrible.None were doing their jobs but found time to lie on me
NONE
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Nice place to work
Enjoy my time at JC Penney is where highly recommend if you know I would like to work AJC penney's the out going place in high demand friendly people nice customers
The benefits was good
Nothing really bad to say About JC penny's
Munkahelyi kultúra
A day at JCPenney would be taking care of customers and cleaning or maybe helping rearrange some areas of the store. Most days are slow to moderate during the week, and most of the time you are rushed on the weekends and holidays.
work enviorment
hours and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Company is great, just watch which store you work at.
I loved this company and in the past I have worked for some great managers. That makes the big difference here. If they are involved and make sure they are giving constructive feedback, it is wonderful. But if they sit in their office and ignore what's going on out on the floor, it is not good. If you are an engaging sales person and greet your customers with a smile and don't try to hide from them, then this is a great job for you. Also if you like to keep busy, cleaning out fitting rooms and rearranging merchandise...this is a job for you. It will keep you busy and your time will go by fast...but if you stand and complain...go elsewhere....this company needs people who can be part of a solution, not part of the ever growing problem. The company would do well to pay better to maintain more experienced and motivated salespersons. They would see a huge difference and I think that would go along way in turning the company around.
discount
Kontra érvek
only part time hours, no benefits
Appointment Coordinator
There was never a dull moment, we had 35 stylist- a million dollar salon so we stayed busy. You had to stay up on your product knowledge so you can advise customers correctly, fellow employees were great to work with.
Pro érvek
Flexibility with my hours, great people to work with, awesome perks
Kontra érvek
I only worked part time while I went to school
Fun, fast paced
JCP was good; very high turnover of associates; based on work/life balance.
Associates are great, management was average but cohesive; it has changed since then, rearranged positions;

Customers are great, pay is average.
Pro érvek
customer service potential and encouragement is great
Kontra érvek
Morale can be low, depending on motivation and feeding off of others drama
Environment
A typical day at J.C Penney is very good. There is a great work environment with awesome associates willing to help the customers.
Good environment
Its good to start with
I have worked as a part time seasonal worker. Pay is less.but management is good . Its a part time job so u can not see your long term future. I joined Jcpenny for the survival and to have unique experience in retail industry.

I think they dont hire anyone for full time basis. They might have budget issues. Except managers all the workers are working here only part time.
Working with Brand
Very less pay
basic retail
just like any other retail job with better people, good managers and its a clean store. I mainly clock in then jump right in to work. Some of my co-workers arent as pleasant as i would like them to be but, thats anywhere you go.
JCP
Worked there a short time but I worked with good people. The company encouraged a positive work environment and hard workers.
great
i loved working at jc penney i wouldnt trade it for the world. i learned so much from that place. it a great aptnosphere and wonmtedful management and caring employees
fun
allowed me to express myself with my style, great co workers didn't care for disrespectful customers, management professional as well as great to work with, and good working environment for both employer as well as employees.
Pro érvek
working with styles and clothes and good people
low pay
Productive and Engaging Workplace
JcPenney offers the chance develop professional and gain an understanding of the inner workings a of retail and costumer service company.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you love to serve others this company is where you want to work
JC Penny, is a great company to work for. Their focus is the customer! I loved working at JC Penny. I worked as a greeter over the holiday season and it was the perfect job for me. I was able to assist customers locate their purchases with ease. I am a friendly person and love to help people so this was a great job for me.
Pro érvek
Managers celebrated their employee's hard work by providing them a special lunch after Christmas.
long hours standing
Awesome Customer Service
The training required to become a better costumer service associate helped me learn what to do and not to do to assist customers
Great Part Time Job
Great Part Time Job
Cool employee benefits

Easy to advance in position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
Greet customers upon arrival. Assist any who need help finding out information on product they ask about. Process credit applications. Work with corporate clients to process large orders. Process payments for customers through POS. My co-workers were very helpful. Holidays were the hardest part of the job.
Pro érvek
Discount on products and services
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés