Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newnan, GA

12 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 010 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The company as a whole is failing. There's constant talk of new store closures; there's absolutely no job security. Most of management has worked for the company 15+ years and aren't very open to change. Things tend to be very divided by department. Not a ton of cross-department assistance which makes the stores worse. The corporate structure is ridiculous and difficult to navigate.

Healthcare is terrible. Single plans have $1000+ deductibles before there's any assistance. No copays, everything 100% out of pocket until that's met. Dental and vision are okay.

Pay varies wildy across the company, even in identical roles. Some GMs are willing to pay people more because there aren't a lot of applicants; some lowball because the company is dying. I'm being paid pretty significantly bove company average and I'm not rolling in dough.

Stores with Sephoras inside are, on average, doing better than stores without. That fact gets ignored and SiJCP is given very little help or resources.

A lot of younger staff is at JCP until they find something better. A lot of the older staff is holding on to the sinking ship to collect their pensions & retirement benefits.

Not the worst place to work for in-between times but don't expect to make a career.
Flexible work schedule
Poor benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I've been with this company for almost 10 years. It really is more like family even with some of the regular customers. I also feel like some of the values have come back.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great management , my co- workers are of all races. They are kind and respectful Advancement is there for anyone wanting to move up in retail. great working hours.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can only grow so far in the company before its time to move on....if you want more! Wish they had more positions to grow in the beauty world for people who have a lot of knowledge to share.
Pro érvek
I loved taking classes when they were offered.
Kontra érvek
Keeping a good motivational manager!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very welcoming and friendly environment to work in. All employees were willing to teach me how to work computers, stock inventory and taught me how to work with customers
good environment
not enough hours
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very close to my coworkers and Managers. We all work well together and can collaborate well together.
The store manager is very approachable and will jump in to help provide and excellent customer experience.
Pro érvek
Nice store always something to do.
all on your feet
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a Team is great. Working with a diverse population of customers was also enjoyable.
Excellent Benefits for P/T and Discounts
Crowded Breakroom
Munkahelyi kultúra
Going in making sure my department is well dressed and neat ,most of the time I have the most loving customers co-workers are very helpful always willing to giving a helping hand with no problem. The most enjoyable part is customer service.
contests always fun
short hours ( retail ), pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typically, I would go around my department making sure my area was cleaned up, checking the fitting rooms every half hour and making sure my customers are satisfied. I've learned how to use a register, how to do set sales on the floor and how to do inventory. The management is really great in some cases and lacks in others. My co-workers are all very wonderful, they are just like family and I don't think I could be in a better environment. The hardest part of the job is when you're working with someone who just doesn't put in the effort to making sure that their job is done right. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with such a great team to get the job done and to really help the customers find what they need and leave the store happy.
Pro érvek
discount, manages around my personal schedule.
Not enough hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Job the most enjoyable part of my job is doing visual displays
co workers are fun to be around

Management is always around when I need them
Munkahelyi kultúra
J.C. Penney is a great company to work for. The environment is relaxed and fun. Anytime we as a team exceeded or achieved any accomplishments we would always celebrate by having some kind of party. As having any job there where good days and bad days but I could say that the good out weighted the bad. The hardest part of my job is sometimes having to deal with customers frustration. By me being understanding and compassionate, I was able to turn their frown upside down.
Pro érvek
flexible work schedule, great employees
low wages
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a okay place to work. Hours are cut back without an prior notice. Schedule is usually the same but may change over time.
have events for associates
Kontra érvek
hours are cut back easily
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés