Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newark, DE

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Newark, DE35 értékelés
35 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 910 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working in the retail setting. My customers and managers always appreciated how much I had done for the store and the customers. The only downsides were a few scheduling errors and some of the people that were your co-workers seemed to have bad attitudes towards customers or left most of the work for other people to do. Some really had taken advantage of my kindness but all in all it was a great place to work. I excelled greatly at this job and would have really loved it if the people I worked with were as kind hearted and “customer satisfaction” driven as me.
Medium paced receptionist position
Lots of great stylists

Easy to learn the job

Flexible working hours

Clients were friendly and easy to handle during conflict
Munkahelyi kultúra
just like every other retail store. northing but engaged customer in signing up for credit card. helping customers find what they looking for and helping around the floor
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked there for over a year, never got a raise, said I could be considered for one but then still may not get it, was forced to make customers sign up for credit cards or your job was on the line, hours sucked management could care less if you were dying on the floor as long as you pushed credit.
The discount
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was definitely a great experience for me myself. I enjoyed the coworkers I was placed with and I really felt a relatable work environment. I recommend this job to people still in school due to the flexible hours!
Pro érvek
Opportunities of advancement, great staff, enjoyable work days
Kontra érvek
Long hours, holidays, making sure everything is in its place in a big store
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Enjoyed my years at Penney's . The hardest part of the job was at times dealing with the customers. They can be a bit pushy and very disrespectful. Nothing else to comment on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned alot from jcpenneys. They taught me about team work. The best part was making new friends and having fun while doing the job right. It's a good place to work at.
breaks
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unfortunately I was not able to work long for health reasons, but I enjoyed my time there. Very fast paced, with the ability to work closely with good people and customers. Everyone was nice and I got to meet some great people! Dress code was very relaxed and comfortable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The environment was warm and friendly and the customers were always pleasant. I also liked the benefit of having an employee discount as a benefit for working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
like any other retail, always the pay could be better but what would one expect working at a retail store. the management was okay so far when i work there. no problems with anyone or co-worker. it was nice environment to work at
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working here. although the wages were low, it had a family atmosphere. Management was nice and the staff were friendly
Munkahelyi kultúra
magement was poor at times but the people were fun yet the customers were annoying at times mostly the regulars. i learned how to deal with difficult people
Munkahelyi kultúra
Receive cash drawer and confirm petty cash. Sign on to register and start checking out customers, assisting them on the sales floor with merchandise and keeping the sales floor organized. The best part of the job was working with my co-workers. During evening, reconcile cash drawer.
Hour lunch
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoy working for JCPenney's because they are flexible and very professional. Warm atmosphere, but no full time work, and cut hours tooo much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was so friendly, and always looking out for best interest. Customers always came first. Enjoyable to work there. Loved every second of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would have to say that it is a decent work environment. The training was easy. The best part of working there was seeing new customers everyday.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great positive place to work, where you can meet new people from various backgrounds. I have always been and organized person but this job keeps you mindful of appearance and being aware of your surroundings. There is an open door policy, everyone is fair, friendly and helpful. We are a great team that works together and help each other out when needed. The hardest part of the job is standing for most of the day, but with that being said I have a fulfilling day communicating with my clients, making them happy and beautiful and I also enjoy communicating with my co-workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very friendly enviorment, and all about custemor satisfaction
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me is greeting customers and helping customers find what they need, ringing up customers and making sure fitting rooms and merchandise are cleared and clean.
Pro érvek
Friendly work enviorment, works with you on hours
Kontra érvek
no benefits unless fulltime, not good pay
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work is very busy. Barely get a break. Management never there but 5% of the time. Management always on vacation or leaving early. Most enjoyable part of the job they always keep you busy.
15 min breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
The great part working here was that it was inside the mall, and also it was face to face interaction with customers. Pleasure meeting and greeting new people. Always had customer appreciation luncheons.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés