JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newark, CA

13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 997 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
its an okay place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, július 11.
it was an okay job.
lots of refolding clothes. Cleaning dressing rooms. Hanging clothes. Putting away go backs.
The Holidays are kind of fun. Lot of different customers lots of sales. more or less hours.
It was ok
Support Lead Associate (Supervisor) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, június 11.
I would never go back to retail again. this store was a nightmare every day. There was never enough helpers, and the whole store would end up on the floor.
Jcpenney
Designer Hairstylist/Makeup Artist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, május 29.
My first time working at a salon. Very Professional they made sure to follow policy and procedure and state board policies. I loved how they would have hands on classes for employees that were beginning to build clients and didn't have that much experience. They as well had senior hairstylist going to classes too.
the education classes
not alot of customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to start for first job.
Operations Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2018, április 10.
I have been working the area and of all the jobs, I think JCP would be the best place to go to for someone who is just starting to work. JCP is my first department store job. I applied as cashier but was hired as an operation associate. I enjoyed this work tremendously. I learned a lot about back store work. Pricing, merchandising, visuals, safety and service. I felt encourage to improve my work in support of the manager and supervisors who were all very kind and very generous with their knowledge. The interaction in the store was professional, I felt like a customer while being at work as an associate. I will miss working here.

Work in JCP is a lot easier and less demeaning than working in fastfood. Lighter load than grocery.

Also, expect to meet extreme personalities at work. Nothing to be afraid of. Just some staff who has spent a lifetime in JCP whose people skills had not had the chance to evolve.
Pro érvek
Wonderful management, very friendly sales associates, good group of filipino workers
Kontra érvek
Very little chance of growth because of bleak retail future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great Discounts
Area Loss Prevention Manager (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, december 24.
I like working for JCP because of their excellent discounts. The workplace culture is friendly and inviting.JCP is a great place to work part-time. However, their benefits are lacking for their full-time associates.
Discount
schedule
My Opinion
Department Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, szeptember 19.
The management team, with the exception of the store manager, was mediocre. The Store Manager was always there for you and would always pitch in when and where needed. The management team directly under him, however, did not entirely care to help where needed; they would always have the supervisors do their job.
Helping customers
managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Okay, but was somewhat disorganized.
Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, június 16.
Working for the company was okay, but the managers were disorganized and the managers often gave conflicting directions on what to be doing for the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
fun work place
Sales associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, május 1.
fun staff to work with flexable with your schedule. easy work, good place to work at make you feel very welcomed. very nice people to work with, managment is very well organized. have everything in place.
sales associate discount
working with rude customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
seasonal
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2017, február 1.
overall my stay there at this company wasn't for too long but what i knew for sure was retail was not in my dream goal job description!
management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Fun place to work.
Hair Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2015, október 14.
Always learning new things very exciting. Co-workers are down to earth and kind. The manager is so understanding and easy to talk to.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No advancement opportunity or pay raise.
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2013, február 23.
JCP is a typical retail job. I often found myself looking for things to refold on a slow day. Busy days were better when there were customers to help out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace with easygoing employees
Sales Associate/Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, CA2012, július 17.
I enjoyed working at this store. The employees were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed assisting customers with their everyday needs, but after a month or two, I decided that I didn't want to work in retail for the rest of my life and that it would be best if I were to further my education. This is the reason I went back to school.
Pro érvek
fun employees, good hours, nice management team
Kontra érvek
didn't want to be in retail for the rest of my life, pay wasn't great
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van