Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Newark, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
13 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 356 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Coworkers were helpful. Tasks are given all at once. Prepare to be on your feet at all times. Most of the time you will be stuck at the register. meet new peop
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was an okay job. lots of refolding clothes. Cleaning dressing rooms. Hanging clothes. Putting away go backs. The Holidays are kind of fun. Lot of different customers lots of sales. more or less hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never go back to retail again. this store was a nightmare every day. There was never enough helpers, and the whole store would end up on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My first time working at a salon. Very Professional they made sure to follow policy and procedure and state board policies. I loved how they would have hands on classes for employees that were beginning to build clients and didn't have that much experience. They as well had senior hairstylist going to classes too.
the education classes
not alot of customers
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have been working the area and of all the jobs, I think JCP would be the best place to go to for someone who is just starting to work. JCP is my first department store job. I applied as cashier but was hired as an operation associate. I enjoyed this work tremendously. I learned a lot about back store work. Pricing, merchandising, visuals, safety and service. I felt encourage to improve my work in support of the manager and supervisors who were all very kind and very generous with their knowledge. The interaction in the store was professional, I felt like a customer while being at work as an associate. I will miss working here. Work in JCP is a lot easier and less demeaning than working in fastfood. Lighter load than grocery. Also, expect to meet extreme personalities at work. Nothing to be afraid of. Just some staff who has spent a lifetime in JCP whose people skills had not had the chance to evolve.
Pro érvek
Wonderful management, very friendly sales associates, good group of filipino workers
Kontra érvek
Very little chance of growth because of bleak retail future.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working for JCP because of their excellent discounts. The workplace culture is friendly and inviting.JCP is a great place to work part-time. However, their benefits are lacking for their full-time associates.
Discount
schedule
Munkahelyi kultúra
The management team, with the exception of the store manager, was mediocre. The Store Manager was always there for you and would always pitch in when and where needed. The management team directly under him, however, did not entirely care to help where needed; they would always have the supervisors do their job.
Helping customers
managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the company was okay, but the managers were disorganized and the managers often gave conflicting directions on what to be doing for the day.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun staff to work with flexable with your schedule. easy work, good place to work at make you feel very welcomed. very nice people to work with, managment is very well organized. have everything in place.
sales associate discount
working with rude customers
Munkahelyi kultúra
overall my stay there at this company wasn't for too long but what i knew for sure was retail was not in my dream goal job description!
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always learning new things very exciting. Co-workers are down to earth and kind. The manager is so understanding and easy to talk to.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCP is a typical retail job. I often found myself looking for things to refold on a slow day. Busy days were better when there were customers to help out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working at this store. The employees were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed assisting customers with their everyday needs, but after a month or two, I decided that I didn't want to work in retail for the rest of my life and that it would be best if I were to further my education. This is the reason I went back to school.
Pro érvek
fun employees, good hours, nice management team
Kontra érvek
didn't want to be in retail for the rest of my life, pay wasn't great