Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: New Orleans, LA

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
10 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 336 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a decent place to work as far as customer service jobs go. If your thinking about working there ask for what you think you want times two and add taxes. Once you get in their is little moving up. Long hours but refuse to make you full time bc than they will have to give you benefits and every one know what that game is like after 2009.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenny is a wonderful company to work for! This was my first retail job and they spoiled me rotten! They are very supportive with anything I wanted to do! They were willing to work with me with whatever! Also they know how to talk to people I never had a rude encounter I honestly wish the company I am with now was as nice and supportive as they were. The only issue I ever had with Jcpenny was that it was not enough hours the older that I got the more responsibilities I had and it was just not enough they give nice raises but it’s nothing without the ours behind it!
Pro érvek
Company that cares about the associates!
Not enough hours!
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPENNEY is a great company. Because of many changes in company structure leadership was a bit compromised. All in all it was an education in people skills that has proven to be invalueable.
Benifits
Company in transition
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only 6 hours for part time workers , job is laid back . Their will be some rude customers , coupons help customer save and get their pennies worth. Associates all get alone
15 minutes break on clock
Short shifts
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
awesome benefits each store has different culture, prefer the stand alone stores. Still employed there even though I make more money at my full time job, love the team culture!
Munkahelyi kultúra
everyday i look forward to spending the day with my co-workers. i enjoy my salon supervisor and my clients enjoy me! there's always room for advancement and i really like how the company pays attention to each employee's accomplishments and in turn, rewards accordingly!
Munkahelyi kultúra
The coworkers were nice, it was surrounded in a great environment and I would work there again if I could. The pay was great.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day is keeping the store neat and cleaned for customer to have a safe and great shopping experience. We have good team players that is willing to work in any area of the store. The hardest part of the job is lack of staffing.
celebrates each holidays
Kontra érvek
breaks are not long enough to eat
Munkahelyi kultúra
✓ Change prices✓ Folding clothes✓ Answer customer questions✓ executing the merchandise pricing strategy, and maintaining store brand
Munkahelyi kultúra
I cashiered, and assisted with keeping the Women’s Department floor in an orderly fashion. I was responsible for obtaining credit applications, at least (2) per week, as well as catalog referrals, and for providing great Customer Service with a friendly shopping environment for the customers. I also have (3) years of working a cash register and handling money.