Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: National City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
National City, CA33 értékelés
33 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 161 értékelés megtekintése
Work-life balance
Work-life balance at JCPenney is a plus. I was able to call in if needed; most jobs I have worked out weren't very fond of call outs. Par-Time work is the only amount of work I can do because of my disability rating from the VA.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with costumers and helping them find what they need is good customer service especially when they give a good review about you. That tells you that you did your job. Love working there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My favorite part of this job was interacting with customers and helping them with whatever they needed.The hours were sometimes difficult but over all i had a good experience
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's a good place to get job experience and maybe move up on rank. i basically met alot of people who'd been there for many years and hadn't gotten the raise they deserved.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
liked the job. it was good for me at the time cause still in high school. something to keep me busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would work where the store needed me that day ranging from working the sales floor to unloading the merchandise truck to setting up the visual layout of the store to even pricing and signing.

I learned how to work at a fast pace efficiently.

My co workers and management were very outgoing and helpful all the time.

The hardest part of the job was leaving at the end of the work day.

The most enjoyable part of the job I found was meeting new people every day and helping customers along the way.
Great place to work.
No advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
I liked working there I learned a lot about customer service.
Pro érvek
was able to do my job with out pressure from anyone.
Kontra érvek
not a steady schedule it was up and down.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I opened the store every day and wait for my crew to arrived.
We started unloading the truck and sorting the merchandise.

After we fill the floor with the new merchandise and back-stack extras sizes so we don't over stuff the sales floor.

We help customer during our time on the floor.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My typical day with JCP is handling cash register and folding clothes , go backs and arranging the stocks in my dept with great emphasis and focus on customer service . I learned that I have great customer service skills and a knack with people. I was awarded Employee of the Month for July 2013 even if I just working for them April 2013. The management appreciates what you do specially when customers are served well. The hardest part of the Job is having to handle difficult customers but having to put it off and turning it around is always a good feeling.
Relaxed atmosphere and
long time standing
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked and practically lived here for 6 years, could not balance life and work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job that I had taken to at the time becomeing the leader of the Home department that I worked in.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have worked for the company for 4 years, and I have learned that even though they tell you in the beginning that they have competitive pay, great benefits, and are willing to work around school schedules, it isn't true. I started working there at minimum wage ($8.00 and hour), and in the 4 years I have been there, I have only gotten up to $9.01 an hour. At first they were giving me a lot of hours. The moment I tried to start school, the company cut back my hours so much that I dropped out of all but one class, and then even had to drop out of that class because I couldn't afford to buy the book. I did, however learn a lot working there. But I had to seek out the training. They don't offer it to you. They teach you the minimum of what you will need to know once you get out to the floor and then leave it at that. You're left constantly having to look for someone to help you. There are select managers at the store I work for, that are always there for you no matter what. But others, are only out for themselves; taking the credit when you do a project for them, that is the result of them not completing their work. Issues that are brought up to the store manager, are said that they will be handled right away but never have any real outcome it seems. If you need a day off, most of the time they don't fight you about it as long as you give them enough time to fill the spot. But nonetheless, if you need it, they give it. So, I suppose that is a good trait.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a GREAT place to learn and grow. I have been working in retail, specifically in JCPenney for over six years.Through the years I have learn how to supervise, how to merchandise and how to provide great customer service and I intend to bring my knowledge to any future position I may have.
growth opportunity