Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: National City, CA

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
National City, CA32 értékelés
32 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 934 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was an interesting experience full of angry customers but great co worker relationships. if you are in need of a job immediately this is your go to option. they are always hiring and looking forward to working with your schedule and hours of availability. would recommend this job.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours are terrible. My manager made me do all of her work and took all the credit. I was an eighteen year old part time associate. I was taken advantage of for my hard work when it came to my manager and the store manager. I was also discriminated against by another employee. hr was a nightmare and lied to unemployment saying I did a no call no show and gave bo reason for quitting. When I had written a very detailed email as to why I was resigning.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JCPenney was my first job ever and it was great! I met new people and the mangers were nice. They seem a little strict but can take a little humor here and there. My job was to first handle the register and convince people to sign up for the JCPenney credit card. After that, I moved to recovery which I liked better since it was a little less stressful. As a recovery team member, You work with a group of people working on a specific area of the store folding and hanging the clothes. In other words, you had to make the store look presentable again.
2 breaks, not including lunch
Kontra érvek
short breaks, (15 min. each)
Munkahelyi kultúra
No matter how hard-working the employees are, but the management is poorly challenged; is no fun. Managers should stop micromanaging and let the associates make their own decisions. That's the only way for them to be challenged and to grow Be there when they need you!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are always hiring new people because it is not a career for everyone. So you are always meeting new people and making new friends. As long as you work, they are easy going about chatting with coworkers to help pass the time. This was management from a while back though..
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
we unloaded truck , broke the pallets apart , put the items in store , price scanned them , worked in the dressing room too, putting go backs where they belong , seeing where everything belongs, and did back up cashier
discounts
less than 20 hours per week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Determine and set product merchandise prices. Calculate purchase subtotals, taxes, and shipping costs for submission to customers.
Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, coupons or automatic debits.

Keep accurate records of monetary exchanges, authorization forms, and transaction reconciliations.

Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.

Count money and audit money drawers.

Assist customers by providing information and resolving their complaints.
employee discount on merchandise
pay rate
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people who work thier all suck nice people. The work environment is alittle slow, but the managers are for the most part relaxed. Problems were non existent n I enjoyed working thier
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work there with the goal of getting out. Get the experience you need to advance where you want to go. It is a good starting job for younger people....
Munkahelyi kultúra
New management, relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, flexible working hours, great mall location. Enjoyed working during the holiday season. Would prefer to work permanent full or part time. I enjoy working with people.
Pro érvek
Lots of praise and acknowledgement for performances from managment
Permanent positions available
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working at two places at once so it was truly not a big deal to me that it did not offer much due to aside from working in 2 jobs I was also a student.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its good for experience.. heavy hours and too much work for very low pay! very busy and hectic during holiday season. management is ok, not the best . wouldn't go back , that's for sure .
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a little bit of a struggle, since it was during the busiest time of the year, but it only made me stronger and assisted me in learning how to work with many customers, work with a cash register, and organize clothing. The atmosphere was quite hectic but friendly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable thing about working here was satisfying the costumers. Most of time it was busy, but that Is what I loved about it because the day would go by fast.
always busy
short brakes
Munkahelyi kultúra
fantastic workplace, fun associates, and best team leaders, for me I was very happy working there and I've learned more customer service. The store has the easiest duties and some customers at the time are very friendly.
Pro érvek
in events we get free food
want more hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed learning new things and all the confidents the other employees had in me on my first couple days even though I was new. The management was very nice and flexible with other obligations I had at the moment.
Pro érvek
They always had food for us in the break room no matter what time it was of the day.
NA
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical work day at JCPenney truly varies from each person, each day, and each shift. Each shift has a different responsibility throughout the day. Luckily, i have learned and excelled in the duties of each one. Being my first job, I have learned what is expected of each individual in the workforce. Hard work, dedication, initiative and responsibility. Although there are frustrating times, iIve learned to cope and push through my daily objectives. I've also learned a lot about myself. When it all comes down to it, I am the type to get the task done myself, rather than rely on other people. Although, in contrast, when needed, I am also a team player. I am able to motivate each part of the team to insure a quality result in each task. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing your results after a hard days work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
As soon as you get to work, you have to be ready to immediately start working. It's fast and requires you to be on your feet for long periods of time.

The people I worked with were very friendly and welcoming, and they were very helpful whenever you have any questions.
Kind coworkers
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at. fast paced job. co workers i work are great people. the management is great. i have learn alot in this company by logistics, reverse logistics, price changes, graphics.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The culture and work experience was great until they changed CEO's. Then it went down hill quickly. Before that it was a great place to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with costumers and helping them find what they need is good customer service especially when they give a good review about you. That tells you that you did your job. Love working there.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés