Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Naples, FL

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
16 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 344 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bankruptcy is immenent. This is the most disorganized and operationally inefficient company I have ever worked for. Culture and morale are very poor. Very sad because this company used to be great but has completely lost its identity.
Pay
Job security
Munkahelyi kultúra
they would ask me if i felt comfortable with the job, running the register and talking to the customers. i built a lot of my experience through jcpenney by learning new skills.
learning a lot
unorganized, stressful, incomplete work
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is really flexible and help me balance with school and my personal life. The pay is low and that's the main reason why i left. But overall it's a very great starter for a new job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcp doesn’t care about their associates!! The company will never make it, without any core values!! They treat their employees terribly. No job security, a lot of work for little pay.
Negative environment, inexperienced management
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was appreciate working at Jcpenney . such a good company very flexible for single parents, it works with your schedules, good retirement benfit. the only not appreciate they cut hours so much.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney was a great place to work for the most part, although I didn't spend much time working there. I was worked too hard though, for my current age at the time.
Pro érvek
Break time, nice coworkers, friendly managers
Kontra érvek
Not enough break time, lacking workers, sometimes not allowed to leave even when our shift ended
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at Jcp is relaxing not much difficulty, straight forward instruction and goals, only thing that gets hard is when theirs no manager on the floor
N/a
N/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for JCPenney. My store in Johnson Citry Tn was great store#1993. I did not want to leave that store but I also needed to move back to Florida..
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was so nice and made it enjoyable to come to work. They weren’t just my coworkers they were my friends. I met so many new people and was given lots of opportunities. I will definitely leave JCPenney with many great memories
Friendly environment
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm very outgoing person and a very organized person. I'm looking for a job that I can show what I'm capable and I like to grow with the company as well.
very organized
Munkahelyi kultúra
People work full time after 5 years in the company cut they hours, vacations, and hire only part time. In the future, they going cut all the benefit.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a great learning experience for someone who looking for their first job. The best part of the job is the discounts. The clothes are excellent!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It used to be a wonderful fun place to work.I learn that being a team worker is the best policy.Management must do what corporate requires of them(but they should show a litle compasion when there is a comflict)the hardest part of the jobIs to go home without satisfying a clientco-workers should get along and assist each other.The most enjoyable part of the job is to put a SMILE on a CLIENT.
Pro érvek
special ocation we celebrated birthday with cake and coffee.
Kontra érvek
when we lost our coffee pot
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best health benefits than any other. Too much corporate involved in a creative position.
benefits, and health care
too much corporate interference
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customer service, multitasking, team work, fast peace environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learned customer relationCo-workers very cooperativeManagement very communicative