Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Nampa, ID

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Nampa, ID20 értékelés
20 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 207 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was 19 when I started at JCpenney. I learned everything I know now under the great leadership at the time. I was there for almost 10 years and the only reason I left was because of the management change.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Love working at JCP! The people I work with are amazing. We care about one another and make the environment positive as much as possible.
Helping people find a new wardrobe can be fun. You will get those unhappy customers. Most of the time they just want someone to talk or vent to.
Benefits, flexible
Kontra érvek
Wish it paid slightly more
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned merchandising and inventory control. The most difficult task would be heavy lifting and hours on your feet. I only left the company because I moved out of state and the new JC Penny would not start me at what I was making in the previous state.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people, always made me feel comfortable even from the start. Helpful staff, they’re willing to help you learn stuff you’re not sure about while working.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The best part of this job is being able to help customers find what will absolutely make their day. I also love being able to solve problems and expand my own skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone was always welcoming, even the higher positions. They were always willing to teach. Our coworkers were always to work together as a group. Working there was a great learning experience.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work atmosphere is fast-paced, with numerous tasks to be completed at once. Employees must always be on their feet, multitasking. Employees are rude and unprofessional, management is inconsistent and communication isn't professional.
Pro érvek
Option to swatp shifts with other employees
Kontra érvek
inconsistent schedule, low pay, poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was good but the only reason i life is because it was seasonal and I wanted something longterm. I learned great customer service skills and organization skills.
Nice coworkers, good hours
seasonal job
Munkahelyi kultúra
I knew from day one the exciting environment and people would keep me engaged forever! My team is like a family and we have potlucks all the time. The customers are awesome! We have regulars that come in just to see us. Great place to work.
Pro érvek
love my coworkers and customers
Kontra érvek
Corporate need to understand that the workload is a lot more than the hours allocated
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
For a first job it was a great for a high school student at the time, ok pay pretty flexible schedule with schooling. managers were great as so were co workers.
flexibilty
no raises
I would process returns
Cash out clients

and provide excellent customer services skills to all customers.

Process and manage catalog orders

call and let customers know there orders where in the store ready for pick up
Pro érvek
s good job to get out of fast food envionment
did not pay good enough
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was working in the shoe department basically my job was helping clients to get the best and comfortable shoes at the best price. It was fine working in team.
BONUS
SHORT BREAKS
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Normal day of work would be driving all the way to Nampa for about two hours of work wasted more in gas to work there, they had way to many employees and wouldn't stop hiring people started there for part time but got way below 10 not what they told me it would be. I would refold clothes help check in merchandise in catalog and call customers tell them ready for pick up etc. Also handled money and ran the register. The hardest part was not enough hours and trying to make a living with that. It was a very drama filled place with high maintenance people and I dont believe anyone is better than anyone I didn't fit in there very well. The customers were my favorite part of my job seeing the kids etc helping people making their day better.
You got breaks
Kontra érvek
Not good enough pay and hours and management didnt care about you treated you like nobody.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They have an amazing company training program where I learned many customer service skills and I liked the people that worked there and the professionalism.
good work environment
limited hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the associates and helping out customers here. I have learned alot here on cashiering and clothing recovery. My co-workers were the best here, made lots of friends. The management here was awesome. The hardest part of the job here was getting the store back together at the end of the day.
Pro érvek
The benefits, potlucks, and the people I worked with
Kontra érvek
The opportunity to move up in the company and the pay could be better
Munkahelyi kultúra
I assisted the supervisor with inventory, customer service, plan-o-grams, merchandising, and training new employees. The most enjoyable were the co-workers and customers. I am a people person and this was a great place to work! When I was in the hospital, the management staff sent me flowers and were very supportive in my recovery.
benefits, atmosphere
Kontra érvek
not in the state I had to move to!
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work with customers finding what they wanted either in the store or online.
I liked the ladies I work with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to make semi steady income, work with your schedule for the most part. But a lot of night shifts even after a while of working there.
insurance
night shifts
Munkahelyi kultúra
I never once said I was bored, or that I felt over or under worked. There were no repetitious days, I always had something to work on, and it was almost always something new. If I had my way, I would never had of left.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for JcP. all employees are friendly and courteous. Management is wonderful to work with. This is a fast paced environment and very fun. you meet all kinds of customers and it is fun being a personal shopper for them when they need assistance. Makes the day go by fast.
25% off employee discount
Kontra érvek
short breaks, feet hurt alot