Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Myrtle Beach, SC

22 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 808 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Nice place, some issues
JCPenny had a very nice family environment but was very typically a retail experience. I experienced growth and advancement but was not met warmly when I wanted to move one.
1,0
I’m Home Custom Window Consultant
Have nothing in place to hire someone skilled, only pay & rules for a newbie. Lowest I’ve been paid in 15 years!

They force you to go to every sale THREE times. So the little money you made is taken away with the trips in your personal car. Also, territory is 60 mile radius which can be hours each way.

RUN FROM THEM!
2,0
Poor management.
Place is like a revolving door. No one stays for more than a year. Management is rude and will throw people under the bus and pin things on them that they didn't do etc.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Did more than what i was supposed too
I was only supposed to cashier but I was doing everything else except being a cashier. If you don’t want to do more work than your paid for don’t work for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good work place and good management
Good workplace and good management give good discount benefits great co workers who always offer help to you if needed not many hours open around this time of year
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Productive and fun workplace
There was typically enough work to keep you busy throughout the day. Some days there was too much work that management couldn't train me properly. Management for the most part were understanding and supportive even when I had personal stuff going on. The culture was amazing. The diversity of coworkers was awesome. Always learning new things. The hardest part of the job was making room on the sales floor for new product. The most enjoyable part of the job, in my opinion, was breaking down truck.
Understanding management, schedule flexibilty
time pressed work environment
productive
Working at jcpenney was an wonderful experience but a little busy especially during holidays. I learned to advance my computer skills, I learned how to work in a different department called catalog which is online ordering in store pick up.
paid break
no paid lunch break
Fun place to work
Doing hair is a lot on your body if you have a full book. They offer a lot of training and they are fair with the commission. However, there are a lot of stylist in the salon and it makes it hard to build your book so the potential to make money is harder. But overall I really love the salon and our manager is great!
Pro érvek
Free great training every spring and fall and we get paid to take it
Kontra érvek
To many stylist not enough clients
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced and very competitive
I have worked for the JCPenny's salons for a number of years. It's an excellent place of employment. One of my main reasons for working there so long was the all the benefits that came with the job.
Benefits, 401K, insurance
highly competitive
nice place to work
very cooperative in managing working hours, clean working environment, nice people to work with, easy access to highway, the easy of taking breaks and
discounts
Excellent boss and coworkers
That is all I really need to say. I love the people I work for and work with. It is a great environment where everyone is hard working, carries their own weight and helps each other to complete the daily tasks when needed.
Pro érvek
non stressful because of how everyone works together.
very early work hours
Productive and Fun work place
If I was on morning shift I would go in and attend the morning meeting. Head to floor and do a quick shoe count, I would open and balance my draws and await my customers.
Discounts
Short lunch
Typical day at work
A typical day will be to make sure you greet all customers and stay on task at all times. You always want to try your best to make a sale and find something a customer is looking for because you always want them to come back. By doing all of this you want to keep up with the sales floor by keeping it neat and putting away any merchandise that is needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and enjoy working here.
My day at work depends on what position I work for the day. My jobs include customer support (unloading truck and stock), visual (setting the store for new merchandise, dressing forms), and cash room (taking in cash and making deposits). I enjoy working with co-workers because I continue to learn a new task daily. The only thing that keeps me from staying here is no benefits for part-time employees.
Good work enviroment.
Kontra érvek
Part-time only. No benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some days more productive than others.
I find that they do much and changing,
Their new hire training program is not informative enough,

I found it to be learn as you go,

I also feel that their budgeting hours and use of credit apps determine your work hours is quite unfair,

I also think that their computer system for their Point of Sales needs to be better ,they have to many glitches.
Pro érvek
Work discount is very good.My coworkers are great
Kontra érvek
Prices are to high, reward system for employees has went down hill, Some of the management could use improvement .
Fun and Energetic
Everyone helped each other out. Loved to meet new and interesting people. I enjoyed the challenge of finding what people wanted.
My Co-Workers
Holiday Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience
The 7 years I worked at JCPENNEY was the greatest 7 years that I have ever had working for a company. I learned so much about retail, customer service, and the sense of family that you get working with your co workers.
It was a great company to work for until the corporate leadership was replaced and the whole lifestyle of the companies ways were changed.
Pro érvek
The people I worked with.
Kontra érvek
The new corporated leadership.
First clothing retail job
It was an experience, I will say. I learned a good bit about product presentation and how to sell merchandise.
3,0
Sales
The job was a great steeping stone. They are not very family/ problems issues to work out.
Nice place to work
I really enjoyed working here, I got along well with everyone. It was nice to talk to customers and be able to help them with their purchases. Although I like working with the visual team after the store closed to get ready for the new sales and displays. There was nothing hard about this job, easy and fun
acknowledgement of everyones accomplishments
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would come in and just get right to work. With the store being in a mall it was easy to go get food at lunch. All of the managers were really nice and easy to talk to. same for my co-workers. The hardest part of this job was restocking some products because the were held in the back stockroom up a flight of stairs. The most enjoyable part of this job was being with fun people all day.
Pro érvek
there were nice little birthday parties for the coworkers
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés