Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Muskegon, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Muskegon, MI30 értékelés
30 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 22 916 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was great at first for a summer job. But as time went on I got to find out that the staff is extremely competitive and not really fun to be around. Nobody working there really likes it. The work is draining and it's hard to focus when there are so many tasks to get done. Long story short, I wouldn't work here again even if I was offered more money.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great seasonal job in high school. It was the only job I've ever quit though. The managers forced me out. They had terrible scheduling/communication skills.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job very nice people always happy & energetic I loved it we are all like family at Jcpenny so no one is left behind a typical day there is like going to your next family but leaving home from your other
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked her part time and it was one of my first jobs. I was first a sales associate but the constant verbal harassment of customers made me switch to working on pricing and stock. That was a much better fit for me, but the management heavily favored those on their team that they had relationships with outside of work, and did not make the other employees feel welcome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
learn different brand of product and being more social with people.
when i get told one thing than i get pulled to do something else when my job isn't finished.
discount, associates
Kontra érvek
lack of hours, and lack of benefit
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work is very slow. I learned how to deal with unhappy customers. the management is very wonderful,s o is the workplace culture. the hardest part was having to find where things had to go. The most enjoyable making the customers happy.
good break food
short breaks
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Jcpenney is ok for someone who is looking for their first job but they do not provide you with enough hours and enough pay daily the emplyees get harassed about getting customers to open up jcpenney credit cards that was my first retail job it was ok when I first started until I started to see how the management was treating the employees I would never recommend anyone to work there
N/A
Kontra érvek
you will not get your lunch not enough coverage
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like my job, co workers and suppervisor. Good place to work. Had to change jobs because they could not work around my hours at my other job, Love my hours and discounts
team work
hours and benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of great co-workers. straightened merchandise, assisting customers with purchases. Opening credit card accounts, being able to have customers use discounts with these.
Pro érvek
Seeing people happy with their purchases
Kontra érvek
When people aren't happy with merchandise
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Once a great company but with the internet the use of the brick and mortar is becoming a thing of the past. Customer service is decling because of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Worked there while on my summer break and i absolutely loved it. I was surrounded by people who loved to be there and they made work feel like home.
Paid breaks, discounts
Munkahelyi kultúra
great set up with training. A lot of helping hands to start you up in the correct directions and keep you moving in the bath career paths choices within the company
lunches
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
A good place to work, as long as you dont have kids or go to school, they wont work around your kids schedule or your school schedule. Only if your management, they will, good luck getting someone to train you or find someone in the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical work day started off before store opened. Spent time getting sales in adds ready and sorting stock. Co-workers were amazing and the job was truly enjoyable.
Munkahelyi kultúra
JC Penny is a wonderful company. I can say with honor that the staff is more like family than co-workers. Everyone works together to get the job done and even on the rough days we tend to look on the bright side.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My day at jcpenny was 95% customer service and 5% folding and organizing clothes. the management and coworkers were fun and nice people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for JcPenny was an wonderful experience for me. A typical day working their is like living in a cloud, its a very clean, comfortable place to work. Everyone treats you with respect and lunch breaks are awesome.
Pro érvek
Walk to the break room anytime you want.
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in retail sales and how to sell big ticket items. The hardest part of the job was the hours you work. The most enjoyable was how many people you help everyday.
Staying busy.
Hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The team I work with is awesome and the customers are priceless. We are more like family then just co workers. I have an array of great managers they are awesome as well. I just wish I was making what I was worth then it would be perfect, with all the degrees and diplomas I have I can't use them here. I came to JC Penny's with years of customer service under my wings. The typical day we laugh a lot and it helps us to get a lot done together. In the retail business there are a lot of ups and downs. The hardest part of this job is the stress it puts on your body.
Pro érvek
great people all the way around
Kontra érvek
no medical insurance and the stress on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have enjoyed my team at the salon, for the most part. JCPenney offers a well thought out plan for building your clientel as a stylist. The most difficult part of the job for me was answering to a management team who had no experience in salons whatsoever. Also the job security is sketchy. If a certain productivity is not met your hours are cut or you are terminated, so if you are unable to build a clientel you will not last here. However I have seen some young stylists fresh out of beauty school come in and be very successful, you just need to have an outgoing personality and be ambitious in reaching your goals.
Pro érvek
Outlined progress assessments to better your income
Kontra érvek
Poor compensation for being a licensed position
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day at work would be folding clothes, working on cash registers, or on the sales floor making add on sales. What I've learned from work is that not all customers are nice. Black Friday was the worst day to work with angry customers. The managers are very cool and understandable. The hardest part of the job is going to look for online orders in the stock room. The most enjoyable part of the job is working around clothes because I love clothes!
Pro érvek
30% off all item in store, and free lunch from any food booth in the mall.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough pay, and cleaning up when the store is closing.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés