JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Muskegon, MI

29 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 464 értékelés megtekintése
Everyday work at Jcpenny
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, október 26.
It was a good job very nice people always happy & energetic I loved it we are all like family at Jcpenny so no one is left behind a typical day there is like going to your next family but leaving home from your other
Fine for a Part Time Job
Support Staff and Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2019, április 5.
I worked her part time and it was one of my first jobs. I was first a sales associate but the constant verbal harassment of customers made me switch to working on pricing and stock. That was a much better fit for me, but the management heavily favored those on their team that they had relationships with outside of work, and did not make the other employees feel welcome.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its a good learning experience
Support Staff (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, május 11.
learn different brand of product and being more social with people.
when i get told one thing than i get pulled to do something else when my job isn't finished.
discount, associates
Kontra érvek
lack of hours, and lack of benefit
a wonderful work ethic.
Michigan -Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, április 17.
a typical day at work is very slow. I learned how to deal with unhappy customers. the management is very wonderful,s o is the workplace culture. the hardest part was having to find where things had to go. The most enjoyable making the customers happy.
good break food
short breaks
1,0
Jcpenney
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2018, január 31.
Jcpenney is ok for someone who is looking for their first job but they do not provide you with enough hours and enough pay daily the emplyees get harassed about getting customers to open up jcpenney credit cards that was my first retail job it was ok when I first started until I started to see how the management was treating the employees I would never recommend anyone to work there
N/A
Kontra érvek
you will not get your lunch not enough coverage
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Very team orientated
Support Staff (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, szeptember 16.
I like my job, co workers and suppervisor. Good place to work. Had to change jobs because they could not work around my hours at my other job, Love my hours and discounts
team work
hours and benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Had fun working there
Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, július 20.
Lots of great co-workers. straightened merchandise, assisting customers with purchases. Opening credit card accounts, being able to have customers use discounts with these.
Pro érvek
Seeing people happy with their purchases
Kontra érvek
When people aren't happy with merchandise
2,0
fast paced
Customer Service Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, július 9.
Once a great company but with the internet the use of the brick and mortar is becoming a thing of the past. Customer service is decling because of it.
Awesome Place
JCPenney Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, május 13.
I Worked there while on my summer break and i absolutely loved it. I was surrounded by people who loved to be there and they made work feel like home.
Paid breaks, discounts
Fun place to work
Sales Associate-Deb (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, március 14.
great set up with training. A lot of helping hands to start you up in the correct directions and keep you moving in the bath career paths choices within the company
lunches
short breaks
hard
Retail Sales/ Visual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2017, február 5.
A good place to work, as long as you dont have kids or go to school, they wont work around your kids schedule or your school schedule. Only if your management, they will, good luck getting someone to train you or find someone in the store
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Working at JCPenny
Support Team Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2016, október 13.
Typical work day started off before store opened. Spent time getting sales in adds ready and sorting stock. Co-workers were amazing and the job was truly enjoyable.
JCP Review
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2016, április 27.
JC Penny is a wonderful company. I can say with honor that the staff is more like family than co-workers. Everyone works together to get the job done and even on the rough days we tend to look on the bright side.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
calm workplace
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2015, július 2.
My day at jcpenny was 95% customer service and 5% folding and organizing clothes. the management and coworkers were fun and nice people.
Competitive and Enjoyable
Seasonal Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2015, június 29.
Working for JcPenny was an wonderful experience for me. A typical day working their is like living in a cloud, its a very clean, comfortable place to work. Everyone treats you with respect and lunch breaks are awesome.
Pro érvek
Walk to the break room anytime you want.
N/A
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Completed my Internship.
Furniture & Luggage Selling Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2014, december 17.
Working in retail sales and how to sell big ticket items. The hardest part of the job was the hours you work. The most enjoyable was how many people you help everyday.
Staying busy.
Hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
great customers and co-workers
Cashier/Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2014, november 17.
The team I work with is awesome and the customers are priceless. We are more like family then just co workers. I have an array of great managers they are awesome as well. I just wish I was making what I was worth then it would be perfect, with all the degrees and diplomas I have I can't use them here. I came to JC Penny's with years of customer service under my wings. The typical day we laugh a lot and it helps us to get a lot done together. In the retail business there are a lot of ups and downs. The hardest part of this job is the stress it puts on your body.
Pro érvek
great people all the way around
Kontra érvek
no medical insurance and the stress on the body
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun workplace, but not a secure position.
Hair Stylist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2014, július 30.
I have enjoyed my team at the salon, for the most part. JCPenney offers a well thought out plan for building your clientel as a stylist. The most difficult part of the job for me was answering to a management team who had no experience in salons whatsoever. Also the job security is sketchy. If a certain productivity is not met your hours are cut or you are terminated, so if you are unable to build a clientel you will not last here. However I have seen some young stylists fresh out of beauty school come in and be very successful, you just need to have an outgoing personality and be ambitious in reaching your goals.
Pro érvek
Outlined progress assessments to better your income
Kontra érvek
Poor compensation for being a licensed position
Laid back place to work
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2014, július 12.
Typical day at work would be folding clothes, working on cash registers, or on the sales floor making add on sales. What I've learned from work is that not all customers are nice. Black Friday was the worst day to work with angry customers. The managers are very cool and understandable. The hardest part of the job is going to look for online orders in the stock room. The most enjoyable part of the job is working around clothes because I love clothes!
Pro érvek
30% off all item in store, and free lunch from any food booth in the mall.
Kontra érvek
short breaks, not enough pay, and cleaning up when the store is closing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
work was stimulating
Loss Prevention Lead Expert (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskegon, MI2013, október 21.
It was a great place to work at one time. My job was exciting, never knew what might happen. Cuts in department hours caused serious team exposure to danger. Investigation of internal and external theft was challenging and fun.
hard working co-workers
poor corporate management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van