JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mount Pleasant, MI

15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 054 értékelés megtekintése
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a good place to work
Cashier Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2019, augusztus 26.
Management. They change your schedule without your knowledge, they yell at u in front of other staff when it should be in private. The store manager treates the staff poorly
Pro érvek
Employee discounts are the only pros
Kontra érvek
Associates stab each other in the back
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Easy customer service work
Jewelry and Apparel Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2019, június 19.
connect with customers when they need help, make sure the store is in a visibly pleasing state, and know the deals and sales that customers can get. Easy, fun work!
Pricing Team Member
Pricing Team Member (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2019, február 10.
Originally started out on the floor as a customer service rep (cashier) and it wasn’t terrible except for the managers constantly pushing for us to get customers to apply for the JCPenney credit card. The managers created a competitive work environment because of it. However once I started working on the pricing team it was actually a great experience but a lot was expected of the pricing team and only a limited number of hours were available.
Discount
Credit card
Not Bad
Customer Service Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mt. Pleasant, MI2018, augusztus 19.
Definitely a place to be if you're looking for a low key gig. I worked there during college and they were great about working around my schedule. When hours got cut, that was rough seeing as I had rent to pay!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work - Except on Holidays!
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2018, július 26.
I loved working for the company. Management and staff were very friendly. There were multiple incentives for employees to be better! Hours were flexible, except during the holidays which is completely understandable. Black Friday was my absolute LEAST favorite day to work. Not because of the company itself... but because of the hurricane of people and merchandise flying around the store from sun up to sun down.
5,0
Fun to work for
Supervisor, Customer Service (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, augusztus 24.
Working at J.C. Penney was always fun have lots of friends from the years I worked there.they offer a associate discount on every thing you buy very flexible on schedule meeting new friends and making friends with the customer where the best part of the job
Discounts
Not much full time work
Fun work place!
Cosmetologist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, július 27.
While foot traffic is slow in the salon due to an over saturated market in Mount Pleasant, it was a pleasant environment. A typical day at work includes working on clients, booking appointments, making reminder calls, checking in shipments, and assisting any other stylists when you're not busy. For the majority of the time I was there we did not have a salon manager, so we fell to the General Store managers, so some of our education classes got pushed, but the management staff was always very kind and willing to help with whatever they could. All of my coworkers were friendly, easy going and willing to help as well. The hardest part of the job was having very busy days when I didn't even get a bathroom break for my whole shift in order to get all the clients in and make them happy. The best part of my job was my awesome coworkers, and working with a diverse group of clients!
Great Experience
Jewelry Specialist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2017, február 4.
Working for the above company has been a great way to gain experience when dealing with customers. The culture is overall pretty relaxing and no real high stress situations. If you lack experience with dealing with customers/mitigating problems, I would recommend the retail business above.

It's great for experience!
Flexible schedules
Metrics
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
loved working there
Cashier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2016, szeptember 28.
I loved working with the people and working with customers, it was fun and the managers made it fun even around the holiday season. They would give us food all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun, customer based easy going employment
Men's Department Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2015, szeptember 4.
Part time temporary work, fun place to work with great customer service ethics. Their hiring critique needed some work when they came to selection of the ongoing employees, but a decent place of part time employment overall
Pro érvek
free lunch, fun customer paced work
management hiring critique
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Productive, great work environment
Visual Merchandiser (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2015, február 28.
I begin my work day by going into signing room, make sure all pricing and signage are correct. Then work on projects to enhance visuals around the store
Fun people to work with
Sales Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2013, május 10.
Good people to work with understand family and having kids. Hours are bad though work nights weekends and holidays
2,0
Typical salon life
Stylist (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2013, február 25.
Days were very busy, management was slightly harsh, but the coworkers were great. Dealing with picky customers was the hardest part of the job and I learned a great deal about hairstyling and how to deal with clients. At the end of the day, knowing I made at least one person happy was the best part.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 5Jelentés
Fun Environment
Sales Associate- Seasonal Help (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mount Pleasant, MI2012, június 29.
loved working with all the staff and never had any issues with anyone. If I needed a day off, the management helped make it happen.

Tekintsen meg JCPenney további értékelést

Esetleg próbálja meg ezt:

Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van