Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

JCPenney-alkalmazotti értékelés itt: Mount Pleasant, MI

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Mount Pleasant, MI15 értékelés
15 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 23 037 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a bad first job or one to work during college. The coworkers are nice. Most managers are not trained very well and can be pretty new to the company themselves. No one really knows what they’re doing and store rules and policies keep changing. Turnover rate is very high. Low wages considering everything you have to do and for putting up with customers. Flexible schedules.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management. They change your schedule without your knowledge, they yell at u in front of other staff when it should be in private. The store manager treates the staff poorly
Pro érvek
Employee discounts are the only pros
Kontra érvek
Associates stab each other in the back
Munkahelyi kultúra
connect with customers when they need help, make sure the store is in a visibly pleasing state, and know the deals and sales that customers can get. Easy, fun work!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Originally started out on the floor as a customer service rep (cashier) and it wasn’t terrible except for the managers constantly pushing for us to get customers to apply for the JCPenney credit card. The managers created a competitive work environment because of it. However once I started working on the pricing team it was actually a great experience but a lot was expected of the pricing team and only a limited number of hours were available.
Discount
Credit card
Munkahelyi kultúra
Definitely a place to be if you're looking for a low key gig. I worked there during college and they were great about working around my schedule. When hours got cut, that was rough seeing as I had rent to pay!
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working for the company. Management and staff were very friendly. There were multiple incentives for employees to be better! Hours were flexible, except during the holidays which is completely understandable. Black Friday was my absolute LEAST favorite day to work. Not because of the company itself... but because of the hurricane of people and merchandise flying around the store from sun up to sun down.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at J.C. Penney was always fun have lots of friends from the years I worked there.they offer a associate discount on every thing you buy very flexible on schedule meeting new friends and making friends with the customer where the best part of the job
Discounts
Not much full time work
Munkahelyi kultúra
While foot traffic is slow in the salon due to an over saturated market in Mount Pleasant, it was a pleasant environment. A typical day at work includes working on clients, booking appointments, making reminder calls, checking in shipments, and assisting any other stylists when you're not busy. For the majority of the time I was there we did not have a salon manager, so we fell to the General Store managers, so some of our education classes got pushed, but the management staff was always very kind and willing to help with whatever they could. All of my coworkers were friendly, easy going and willing to help as well. The hardest part of the job was having very busy days when I didn't even get a bathroom break for my whole shift in order to get all the clients in and make them happy. The best part of my job was my awesome coworkers, and working with a diverse group of clients!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the above company has been a great way to gain experience when dealing with customers. The culture is overall pretty relaxing and no real high stress situations. If you lack experience with dealing with customers/mitigating problems, I would recommend the retail business above.

It's great for experience!
Flexible schedules
Metrics
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working with the people and working with customers, it was fun and the managers made it fun even around the holiday season. They would give us food all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Part time temporary work, fun place to work with great customer service ethics. Their hiring critique needed some work when they came to selection of the ongoing employees, but a decent place of part time employment overall
Pro érvek
free lunch, fun customer paced work
management hiring critique
Munkahelyi kultúra
I begin my work day by going into signing room, make sure all pricing and signage are correct. Then work on projects to enhance visuals around the store
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good people to work with understand family and having kids. Hours are bad though work nights weekends and holidays
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Days were very busy, management was slightly harsh, but the coworkers were great. Dealing with picky customers was the hardest part of the job and I learned a great deal about hairstyling and how to deal with clients. At the end of the day, knowing I made at least one person happy was the best part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
loved working with all the staff and never had any issues with anyone. If I needed a day off, the management helped make it happen.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés